• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Taylor R - videos #2

8580 posts in this topic

Posted

Not unfulfilling for a lot of people but I don't see Taylor being even 1% fulfilled by having a kid, with or without help, with or without other interests. Especially if it's a girl and she's pretty, I expect Taylor to get jealous of her youth in NO time.

Oh come on. I think you're confusing Taylor with Yumi King. 

Posted

Oh come on. I think you're confusing Taylor with Yumi King. 

I don't think Taylor is a bad person. But I do think she is used to being the prettiest one in the room, to being catered to, to doing whatever she wants whenever she wants. Her overuse of fillers and her obsession with trying to look 16 when she was nearly 30 point to issues with aging (nothing wrong with that either...) so I really don't think she'd take well to having a beautiful daughter. I could be wrong! Either way I don't think she's cut out to be a mom (neither am I, it's not for everyone...) and if I'm right about that I hope she realizes it sooner rather than later. Her life literally has halted since getting married. She can't be "done" at merely 30!

Posted

Her new video got 78k for 2weeks. 

That is pretty low

Posted

Her new video got 78k for 2weeks. 

That is pretty low

Yeah i noticed that too ,for someone who has 1M subscribers she always has low views in her videos (except the ones that become viral) 

Posted

The backpack video was pretty pointless, and the numbers reflect how even quite a few of her core fans didn't really want to watch it.

I think the videos of hers that go viral tend to have a really... shock inducing (?) thumbnail and/or usually a transformation topic for the video as well.

Posted

Yeah i noticed that too ,for someone who has 1M subscribers she always has low views in her videos (except the ones that become viral) 

Might have something to do with the fact that she has been around for year  and probably has a lot of ghost/bot followers, or people who just aren't intrested in that kind of content. 

I am personally subbed to her but i  watch maybe 1-2 videos in 5 months? I dont even get them on my main page/recommended to me and i honestly forget to check. Might be same case for other followers as well.

Posted

I still believe she bought at least 50 000 subs for herself. And especially after the menclub thing, things just don't add up.

Posted

Everytime I'm watching her videos I can't help skipping 10 seconds repeatedly. The core of the bakcpack video, for example, which title is "DOING MY MAKEUP INSIDE A GIANT BACKPACK" starts at the 12th minute, when she actually is getting inside the giant backpack. The purpouse of the video is about 7 minutes long.

Posted (edited)

Everytime I'm watching her videos I can't help skipping 10 seconds repeatedly. The core of the bakcpack video, for example, which title is "DOING MY MAKEUP INSIDE A GIANT BACKPACK" starts at the 12th minute, when she actually is getting inside the giant backpack. The purpouse of the video is about 7 minutes long.

I know! It's really aggravating. Is she doing it so she can shove in more ads and make more money or does she think her intros and conversations are.more interesting than they are?

Edited by Sugi

Posted

she still hasn't posted anything new? idk why she even has a subforum at this point, she's so dry and boring it's ridiculous lol. low key miss when she actually did something.

Posted

she still hasn't posted anything new? idk why she even has a subforum at this point, she's so dry and boring it's ridiculous lol. low key miss when she actually did something.

I honestly just miss watching her walking around her expensive foreign grocery store and flying tiger. I miss her in Japan lol. She doesn’t seem to do anything in Hong Kong. Her foodie series was great but now there’s basically nothing? Like no healthy recipes sponsored by iherb or going to lush and chatting with the shopkeepers for funsies. She’s just always home doing nothing with her creepy husband. 

Posted

I know! It's really aggravating. Is she doing it so she can shove in more ads and make more money or does she think her intros and conversations are.more interesting than they are?

Both fits; a long intro might get her 100 comments and the actual purpose of the video gets her more 100 comments. It's a win win for her. For us, who have a life out of Youtube, sometimes it's a waist of time.

Posted

I honestly just miss watching her walking around her expensive foreign grocery store and flying tiger. I miss her in Japan lol. She doesn’t seem to do anything in Hong Kong. Her foodie series was great but now there’s basically nothing? Like no healthy recipes sponsored by iherb or going to lush and chatting with the shopkeepers for funsies. She’s just always home doing nothing with her creepy husband. 

OT but: Is Flying Tiger considered expensive in Asia? Here in Germany it‘s more like one of those cheap dollar stores 🧐

Posted

OT but: Is Flying Tiger considered expensive in Asia? Here in Germany it‘s more like one of those cheap dollar stores 🧐

not at all. It is considered as a cheap shop from Europe as it is 

Posted

She had a death in the family I think, so it's normal to take some time off. Everyone grieves differently.