• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8846 posts in this topic

Posted

she actually can do that with the money she has  now and she doesn't even need to be as dumb. wtf is a backback

i'm sorry... i'm just over her recent activity on her socials. 

same. It's so sad how bad and lazy her content has become. 

Posted

she actually can do that with the money she has  now and she doesn't even need to be as dumb. wtf is a backback

i'm sorry... i'm just over her recent activity on her socials. 

EDIT: if she wants to have a makeup line of her own, ew-san can help her with that too

It's interesting to me how she clearly admires the Kardashians and would like to be as succesfull/famous as them, but situmaniously doesn't really seem to be motivated to put the work in.

Posted

Same. I just turned 27, and the vlogs or things about history/culture and even her shopping for homeward videos are more on target with me. Sometimes I watch the viral videos but they don’t do anything for me.

I have? Maybe the employee has a second morning job. It’s increasingly becoming more common. People get afternoon/evening side jobs all the time. Let’s be real. Being Taylor’s assistant can’t possibly have enough substance to be a full time job. 

I thought the reason was because taylor said she wasn't a morning person. That is what I meant not because of having a kid or another job. 

She’s trying to make herself Viral on IG. And FB too (I just checked).

This woman is desperate 

1FB27041-1B25-4BF4-A58B-FF82ED25F53F.jpeg

Omg why?! Also she has 68k views on the video. She needs to stop

Posted (edited)

I know someone was asking about Taylor deleting videos. I've noticed on her fb that she still has partial videos up. I've noticed dance covers missing and possibly meet my nana. 

Also her first video of Paris is gone too

Edited by saber932

Posted

I know someone was asking about Taylor deleting videos. I've noticed on her fb that she still has partial videos up. I've noticed dance covers missing and possibly meet my nana. 

Also her first video of Paris is gone too

Interesting and kinda sad. I wonder why she's doing so. Maybe there was some copyright claims to these particular vids?

Posted

Interesting and kinda sad. I wonder why she's doing so. Maybe there was some copyright claims to these particular vids?

The Paris one maybe because i recall it playing at the beginning from Anastasia

Posted

that's not something you make for yourself... it's what buzzfeed or 9gag do when they pick up your stuff...

she's basically acting as if she went viral on her own social media when the video got less than 100k views... just use some money and ask buzzfeed to promote you if you want to be viral so badly...

Maybe she posted herself in hopes that someone would steal her ig video with that typo and post it on fb. 

Posted

Maybe I'm an old fogie, but I dont even get the point of these stunts? different strokes for different folks, but I dont see the appeal of watching a video of a girl being gawked in confusion.

Posted

Maybe I'm an old fogie, but I dont even get the point of these stunts? different strokes for different folks, but I dont see the appeal of watching a video of a girl being gawked in confusion.

exactly! once you've seen one, you've seen them all :S

Posted

Tbh, what does Taylor need 1 assistant for? :derp:She is a rich housewife who goes out to eat and buys new furniture for the house.

That's the only way Taylor can have a close "friend". She and Natalie seem like BFF now. Now she is adding another "assistant" to join her circle. She is buying friendships...

Posted

No, you're totally right. It was kind of okay in the beginning, but now it's just plain boring (and becomes weirder and weirder). I personally haven't watched any of those videos in a long time. I don't even know why she's doing them (or well, I know, but).

Posted

the bag photo is an abomination....a pregnant bag...what was the video about though. parading herself around with this thing on her back to garner people's attention as if she is important.. i really dont get her?!

Posted (edited)

That's the only way Taylor can have a close "friend". She and Natalie seem like BFF now. Now she is adding another "assistant" to join her circle. She is buying friendships...

I think that now Natalie is in front of the camera instead of the one filming Taylor, she just needs someone else to film her.

There's one thing I need to give Taylor though, if it where me in a foreign country I would find it difficult to build a new social circle aswell. Especially at her age when most of her peers are probably investing most of their time into kids or carreers and/or already have well established social circles of their own.

Edited by Couture

Posted

Preach! I straight up get second hand embarrassment from it. I cannot deal with that level of cringe.