• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8846 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll note that I can't stand these ugly thumbnails. I get she copying popular youtubers but man they are ugly. 

Posted

I like Taylor, but her brand is just so confusing!

On one side, she looks like a rich fashionista who enjoys a life of luxuries and peculiarities (which, honesty, would be great to see more of); and then we get this videos we she is trying so hard to be one of you guys or just a silly person -which doesn't really come naturally to her.

Posted

I feel like maybe she should try a bit more with the fashion side since it obviously interests her and it seems like she can afford it??? Korea isn't that far away, she's just missed the most recent one but she could go there for Seoul fashion week (hopefully not wearing anything too outlandish). 

Posted

all i got from this is that taylor has 2 assistants, not one. what does she need 2 assistants for? i don't even know

An assistant who tells her what to think and do and an assistant who realizes her videos. So that this lazy bitch can lie in bed all day or buy useless stuff. What an empty meaningless life

Posted (edited)

I think the reason I don't watch her viral videos is I feel like Im not the target audience for them? Im 25 and I feel like these viral videos suit teenagers more than adults. I think her vlogs are more for my age.

Same. I just turned 27, and the vlogs or things about history/culture and even her shopping for homeward videos are more on target with me. Sometimes I watch the viral videos but they don’t do anything for me.

Natalie has a pretty easy job vs other assistants to  the point I hope it doesn't hurt her career. As in a future employer looks a taylor's channel and roll their eyes. Also, I never heard someone tell their employer, "I can't do mornings"

I have? Maybe the employee has a second morning job. It’s increasingly becoming more common. People get afternoon/evening side jobs all the time. Let’s be real. Being Taylor’s assistant can’t possibly have enough substance to be a full time job. 

Edited by 880yen

Posted

She’s trying to make herself Viral on IG. And FB too (I just checked).

This woman is desperate 

1FB27041-1B25-4BF4-A58B-FF82ED25F53F.jpeg

Posted

She’s trying to make herself Viral on IG. And FB too (I just checked).

This woman is desperate 

1FB27041-1B25-4BF4-A58B-FF82ED25F53F.jpeg

giphy.gif

of course she is!!!! omg I don't think I could roll my eyes harder :alpacadone:

Posted

I just don't need this woman in my life anymore. What is she doing with her life! She's trying to have a baby in her life and this is how she spends her time and money! She had such a huge potential to be great, to be inspiring and to be famous youtuber but she chose not to! Can you imagine having all that money, good looks, beautiful (but fake) personality that drew people in and still you choose to cheapen your brand name this way! I mean no disrespect to Safiya, doing things like this actually suit her personality and I have never felt like she's trying to go viral with her crazy videos, but with Taylor having seen everything she has tried to do to get her big breakthrough it's just pathetic.

Posted

she's really trying to force herself to become viral. 

why does she need to go viral for? money? she already has plenty of that via her icky husband. 

Posted

Saying

girl wears giant backback in HK 😱😱😱😱😱😱

about yourself just makes me uncomfortable :alpacaworry:

:D Didn't even realize there was a typo! This adult woman is an idiot!

Posted

why does she need to go viral for? money? she already has plenty of that via her icky husband. 

Most likely to get more followers. This type of silly videos generates the most views. 

At this point I am waiting to see who gets pregnant first, Yumi King or Taylor :happee:

Posted

Most likely to get more followers. This type of silly videos generates the most views. 

At this point I am waiting to see who gets pregnant first, Yumi King or Taylor :happee:

oh jesus...

yumi's not fit for a baby and i'm almost sure taylor's gonna hand off hers(IF) to a nanny

Posted

So she can be famous and achieve her dream of becoming a Kardashian if I had to take a guess. 

Posted (edited)

So she can be famous and achieve her dream of becoming a Kardashian if I had to take a guess. 

she actually can do that with the money she has  now and she doesn't even need to be as dumb. wtf is a backback

i'm sorry... i'm just over her recent activity on her socials. 

EDIT: if she wants to have a makeup line of her own, ew-san can help her with that too

Edited by ilovebruises