• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8999 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm so sorry lol

Hidden Content

But hey the mystery of why Taylor doesn't know how to use powerpoint still remains

Nah man, she was probably in the same era as me where you had to bring your presentation to class on a janky ass USB drive and stick it in the teacher's computer so you could project the computer screen onto those white pull-down projector screens, and then nervously talk to your whole class and accidentally go forward too many slides at least twice while the light from the projector blinded you.

BUT! Back on topic now...

Edited by heckin_bork
Spelling

Posted

To be fair, if you learned powerpoint on windows 98, you're going to have some trouble with the new one.
I haven't used powerpoint in 10 years so with this new version I too would need some refresher. 
I just don't understand why you'd put that in your vlog. It's just so unnecessary and people will think you're dumb. 

Posted

If Taylor knows how to use final cut pro, idk why she wouldn't be able to figure out PowerPoint...

Posted

If she can watch a speech of Steve Jobs on Youtube as "inspiration" for her own speech, then she can also look up PowerPoint tutorials on Youtube.

Posted

Maybe that powerpoint thing is just an excuse for her to hang out more with Natalie because she has no one else 

Posted

Maybe that powerpoint thing is just an excuse for her to hang out more with Natalie because she has no one else 

when you think about it, this makes sense - you really only see her with Natalie and Jessica (from time to time), the only time you see her with someone else is when she’s in Japan or Canada. 

Posted

The 'not knowing how to use powerpoint' thing is either an exaggeration or an attempt at a joke or a to make her seem more relatable. Or all three.

Chances are she does know how to use a powerpoint, probably just the bare minimum.

Posted

Posted

^ did she have permission to have the kids faces on video like this?

anyone willing to make a summary?

Posted

Aight

- She went to the gym
- Explains how her husband's sister and her family are on holiday in Hong Kong from France.
- Taylor is planning a trip to Macau for them.
- Couldn't get her video up because of her niece wanting to play with her.
- She ended up watching Blackkklansman
Next day - Macau
- They went by freaking helicopter
- The hotel is pretty bomb too. "great for kids" according to Taylor. They get fancy little slippers and robes.
- Afterwards they went to Kids' City, an indoor playground.
- Tom does everything in the shower (tmi tbh), Taylor used to be grossed out by him leaving his tootbrush in the shower. There's lipstick on her teeth the entire time.
Next day
- Another indoor playground
- Barney and that mouse ballerina costume characters meet and greet at the playground. The kids are not into it
Next day
- A whole lot "who takes longer to get ready in the morning" Taylor won with 20 minutes
- Another helicopter ride
- Her editing
- She's exited for March. Her biggest meet and greet yet is on March 10 (so it happened already?) and secondly she's doing a talk at a university in front of business students. 

Posted

^ did she have permission to have the kids faces on video like this?

anyone willing to make a summary?

i would think she did since the children's parents were there

Posted

- She's exited for March. Her biggest meet and greet yet is on March 10 (so it happened already?) and secondly she's doing a talk at a university in front of business students. 

Her upload schedule of vlogs is annoying af. I don't want to see a vlog that was recorded over two weeks ago. A vlog uploaded on Sunday detailing the preceding week is ideal.

It's downright ridiculous that someone who preaches hard work and only has youtube for a job is too lazy to even manage a proper uploading schedule.

Posted (edited)

She has recorded them before when they are there. What bugs me is she goes on how she will never record her kids but does for her family members and his family. also she did  block out strangers kids so that is good at least

Edited by saber932