• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Taylor R - videos #2

8206 posts in this topic

Posted

So this is the clinic she goes to for her testing i guess (googled the writing on her bag she was carrying from the clinic): https://www.imi.com.hk/

On the front page it says largest natural HK clinic. Well, I don't want to bash natural medicine, but she hasn't had any success with it so far. Wouldn't it be more effective to go to an actual gynecologist? She says she's not sure if she's ovulating, but has her sex hormones been monitored throughout the cycle, has the foliculometry and so on been done? It's somewhat...unusual to start with the stool analysis lol

Posted

video summary:

1. chatting to the taxi driver

2. her urine and poo test (hormones related) 

3. babies again/ovulation

4. complaining about the weather

5. CLOTHING POLE *wtf*

6. rambling about Instagram and models' clothes haul

7. where she bought her clothes *from Japan* 

8.Adidas outfit (no Adidas with Nike) 

9. clothes haul with the (bloopers kinda) at 6:13 was she actually naked with no pants ...on? 

10.  video editing rants

11. construction noises

12. rants about her dogs..!

13. pottery +workout

14. praising elbow-san (is that what he is called)

15. thanking people

16.... (i couldn't  finish past 13 minutes sorrry) her grandfather had a successful surgery)....

where is the emotional aspect that deserved the 27 minuteeeees?!!!!!!!!!!

She had underwear on. The editing for it was bad 😂 

Posted

I’m sure she would have seen a gynaecologist surely??

Perhaps this is a tinfoil but maybe she is seeking natural medicine because she has been told she may have trouble trying to conceive. Or definitely reaching tinfoil; ew san favours traditional Chinese medicine (after all he is paying).. but this is probably not true as her face is full of filler.

idk I just wanna tell her to fuck off because people genuinely do have trouble trying to conceive and she’s only been trying for TWO MONTHS. 

Posted

I’m sure she would have seen a gynaecologist surely??

Perhaps this is a tinfoil but maybe she is seeking natural medicine because she has been told she may have trouble trying to conceive. Or definitely reaching tinfoil; ew san favours traditional Chinese medicine (after all he is paying).. but this is probably not true as her face is full of filler.

idk I just wanna tell her to fuck off because people genuinely do have trouble trying to conceive and she’s only been trying for TWO MONTHS. 

It's really weird that she is flipping out like this after trying for only two months. You are supposed to try naturally for a year before assuming there is a problem. 

Why not just start tracking her basal body temp to check ovulation? I guess that's too scientific for Taylor.

I absolutely hate the thought of this couple having sex like it's some god-given duty, especially after reading Tom's smug comments about his exploitative business. I hope she gets pregnant or shuts up about it soon. And let's hope that if they reproduce, their kids quickly find positive, strong role models to counteract the immaturity, vanity, and moral failures of their parents.

Posted

Taylor's barely in her 30's, I don't know why it's all GO GO GO suddenly?! 

Like what's the rush? She's not getting old, she probably doesn't have any life plans like school or a career change coming up, their wealth and sparkly apartments aren't going anywhere anytime soon. 

I hope Tom's not placing all this anxiety on her. They both need to chill a little. 

Posted (edited)

It's really weird that she is flipping out like this after trying for only two months. You are supposed to try naturally for a year before assuming there is a problem. 

Why not just start tracking her basal body temp to check ovulation? I guess that's too scientific for Taylor.

I absolutely hate the thought of this couple having sex like it's some god-given duty, especially after reading Tom's smug comments about his exploitative business. I hope she gets pregnant or shuts up about it soon. And let's hope that if they reproduce, their kids quickly find positive, strong role models to counteract the immaturity, vanity, and moral failures of their parents.

Remember she freaked out two months on birth control because her acne was getting worse when it takes 6 plus months. Even my doctor told me to expect more breakouts while the pill is in transition.

Edited by saber932

Posted (edited)

Like what's the rush? She's not getting old, she probably doesn't have any life plans like school or a career change coming up, their wealth and sparkly apartments aren't going anywhere anytime soon. 

I hope Tom's not placing all this anxiety on her. They both need to chill a little. 

to be fair, the social norm is to have kids in your 20's so that you can grow up with your children. taylor would be 40 when her kid is 20. i knew plenty of classmates from highschool who had young moms that i envied ('wish my mom went shopping with me' etc etc) and they were usually the attractive type. so i dont think having kids while you're young is weird...either you intentionally got pregnant young or it was an accident, either way i think its cute. it says alot about someones socioeconomic class tho. the girls who intentionally get pregnant when they're super young are usually rich, beautiful and want mini-me's to raise. the complete opposite would be teen moms who give their kids to their parents.

edit: y'all are pretending like all your facebook friends who are 25 dont constantly post shit about their 5 year olds going to kindy lol.

Edited by osmone

Posted

she's going to an alternative medicine clinic? but taylor... isn't your SISTER a NURSE?!!

also gonna echo what everyone's saying, stressing, hurrying and being impatient about being pregnant isn't really doing her any good. i know they're in a rush since both of them are not in the optimal ages of getting pregnant but girl just enjoy this time with your icky husband. everything's gonna fucking change once that baby comes. 

Posted

to be fair, the social norm is to have kids in your 20's so that you can grow up with your children. taylor would be 40 when her kid is 20. i knew plenty of classmates from highschool who had young moms that i envied ('wish my mom went shopping with me' etc etc) and they were usually the attractive type. so i dont think having kids while you're young is weird...either you intentionally got pregnant young or it was an accident, either way i think its cute. it says alot about someones socioeconomic class tho. the girls who intentionally get pregnant when they're super young are usually rich, beautiful and want mini-me's to raise. the complete opposite would be teen moms who give their kids to their parents.

Oh it's totally fine to have a kid at 30! I think it's a great age to have a kid, I think you will be more emotionally and financially stable at 30 than in your 20's. 

That being said, I don't know why they're acting like she needs to get pregnant right now and will try every method until she's pregnant. Is it really the end of the world if she gets pregnant at 31 instead, or even 32? My point is that it's not like she only has a few months left of fertility and youth, she has quite a bit of time. As far as I know being in your early to mid 30's is still very fertile and it's more of a stereotype that you're drying up by then. 

It just seems like they're rushing into all kinds of stuff and giving themselves anxiety without just letting nature take its course for a little bit. 

Posted

she's going to an alternative medicine clinic? but taylor... isn't your SISTER a NURSE?!!

also gonna echo what everyone's saying, stressing, hurrying and being impatient about being pregnant isn't really doing her any good. i know they're in a rush since both of them are not in the optimal ages of getting pregnant but girl just enjoy this time with your icky husband. everything's gonna fucking change once that baby comes. 

The sister that said birth control pills are bad for her...in this day and age. I wouldnt trust her sis.

Posted

Remember when she had to have the operation? They said it would be better for her to get pregnant sooner rather than later.  

Posted

Remember when she had to have the operation? They said it would be better for her to get pregnant sooner rather than later.  

better, sooner. not a superlative. its a suggestion, not a command. 

fertility and conception is fickle, you can't force it upon yourself to be pregnant. maybe if they ease up on stressing and most importantly expressing their stress on social media then they might see getting pregnant as more than a chore. after all, they've been trying for only a few months. 

Posted

I've said this before and I'll say it again: they have most likely been trying for much longer time now. Not for years, god no, but for at least 6 months.

Posted (edited)

The clinic includes the following services:

Capture.thumb.PNG.c8277f12b0e87d3615467b

Traditional Chinese medicine is starting to gain more recognition these days with the increase in research to validate its use in different treatments. There are trends to incorporate Chinese and western medication to achieve better results. I agree that she should go to a proper gynecologist to get the relevant tests done. Chinese medication is always more about improving/nursing of the general health in the long run (調理) than solving the problem on the short-term. That is why many Chinese people will go to the western doctors for fever and flu while choosing to visit a Chinese physician for nursing a bad gastric. Therefore, I do not think it is weird for her to seek out Chinese medication as an alternative to help improve her health in general, in turn helping to increase her chance of conception. 

Of cos, if she is going to be against vaccination next time, she is just being ridiculous.

Edited by mitsukuni