• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8983 posts in this topic

Posted

I think the reason Taylor has 1 million subs is because she has different groups of people subscribing for different kinds of videos. Some people like her vlogs and some people might light her trend copying videos. But then her channel has changed so much that I think people might still be subbed but dont actually watch her videos anymore. Ive been subbed to a few channels and I havent unsubbed despite not watching their videos anymore. Either that or she has bought subscribers. Her view count seems small compared to her subs.

they say over on lolcow that she bought subs enough to get 1M to distract from the MC stuff... who knows... maybe.

Posted

they say over on lolcow that she bought subs enough to get 1M to distract from the MC stuff... who knows... maybe.

That would be very disappointing if she did that. And if it's true how the heck does she think reaching 1 million views would distract from the MC situation when there is problems there that are not being addressed? I don't understand people >.<

Posted

That would be very disappointing if she did that. And if it's true how the heck does she think reaching 1 million views would distract from the MC situation when there is problems there that are not being addressed? I don't understand people >.<

well... you know taylor. if she doesn't get instant results, any activity is not worth it. also the 1M is after she addressed the MC stuff so maybe in her head its all solved?

Posted

Honestly I'm kind of over it. I stuck around because despite the mess, I found Taylor to be pretty harmless and she does have nice qualities, like her kindness to her friends and how she doesnt take herself too seriously. But between the complete snooze of content + the MC stuff? It just really left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm checking her antics on the thread, but am not interested in seeing her vids on my feed anymore. I haven't clicked on in months. 

Same. Her videos were good for background noise and she did seem like a harmless person, but now I'm not interested in supporting her at all.

Posted

well... you know taylor. if she doesn't get instant results, any activity is not worth it. also the 1M is after she addressed the MC stuff so maybe in her head its all solved?

in all fairness, in the 2nd clip -the one in which she "explained herself" >.> (the one that was recorded more for the "haters" 9_9) she did say she won't talk about the MC issue anymore, regardless of people thinking it's not enough... 

Posted

I wonder since Taylor is so accepting of Asian culture if she will put little Rosie on a serving platter? Some find that cultural too?

That’s bigotry and if you use that here, maybe you should get off of PULL. We aren’t Reddit and we will call you out on that horrid inferiority complex. 

Posted

Taylor's new video

Posted

a  c l o t h i n g  p o l e

I swear my English vocabulary as a non-native speaker is better than hers

Posted

a  c l o t h i n g  p o l e

I swear my English vocabulary as a non-native speaker is better than hers

lol. since the MC videos i never stuck around what did she mean tho? like the rod in cabinets? or a clothes' hanger?

Posted

lol. since the MC videos i never stuck around what did she mean tho? like the rod in cabinets? or a clothes' hanger?

One of those rolling clothing racks.

She didn't say much. She's getting tested to see why she's not getting pregnant (fair enough but if her husband isn't getting tested they're not going to get a complete picture. Maybe he's the problem), her grandfather is very ill but got made it out of surgery successfully, she showed some bts of her instagram video and the rest of the video is her talking about the million subs.

Posted

Taylor's new video

video summary:

1. chatting to the taxi driver

2. her urine and poo test (hormones related) 

3. babies again/ovulation

4. complaining about the weather

5. CLOTHING POLE *wtf*

6. rambling about Instagram and models' clothes haul

7. where she bought her clothes *from Japan* 

8.Adidas outfit (no Adidas with Nike) 

9. clothes haul with the (bloopers kinda) at 6:13 was she actually naked with no pants ...on? 

10.  video editing rants

11. construction noises

12. rants about her dogs..!

13. pottery +workout

14. praising elbow-san (is that what he is called)

15. thanking people

16.... (i couldn't  finish past 13 minutes sorrry) her grandfather had a successful surgery)....

where is the emotional aspect that deserved the 27 minuteeeees?!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

video summary:

1. chatting to the taxi driver

2. her urine and poo test (hormones related) 

3. babies again/ovulation

4. complaining about the weather

5. CLOTHING POLE *wtf*

6. rambling about Instagram and models' clothes haul

7. where she bought her clothes *from Japan* 

8.Adidas outfit (no Adidas with Nike) 

9. clothes haul with the (bloopers kinda) at 6:13 was she actually naked with no pants ...on? 

10.  video editing rants

11. construction noises

12. rants about her dogs..!

13. pottery +workout

14. praising elbow-san (is that what he is called)

15. thanking people

16.... (i couldn't  finish past 13 minutes sorrry) her grandfather had a successful surgery)....

where is the emotional aspect that deserved the 27 minuteeeees?!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs? More than one? Did she get another dog?

I stopped watching her videos back in November, so. I only keep up with her here.

Posted

Dogs? More than one? Did she get another dog?

I stopped watching her videos back in November, so. I only keep up with her here.

no no i mean general dogs related talk.:alpacadone:

It's been what? Two months? Since they're trying to get pregnant and she's already getting tested because it's not happening? Honestly, she's stressing and hurrying so much about this that the easiest problem here is exactly that... Forcing it isn't gonna make it work.

stress and anxiety as a combination can be a plausible reason for her delay of pregnancy. A lot of women got pregnant after relaxing from trial and treatment to get pregnant and eventually got pregnant without the extra chore of stressing over it.