• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8868 posts in this topic

Posted

Natalie is much more educated than Taylor. What it must be like for her to work for a stupid person like Taylor. Taylor probably thinks Kadinsky  is a lipstick brand.

Posted

I am convinced that she has bought subscribers because the view numbers do not approximately match the number of subscribers.

I think that's normal in Youtube, you get significantly lower views compared to your number of subs. Of course there is exceptions and some videos go viral. I think I read somewhere that 25% of your subs in views is considered "healthy".

Posted

I think that's normal in Youtube, you get significantly lower views compared to your number of subs. Of course there is exceptions and some videos go viral. I think I read somewhere that 25% of your subs in views is considered "healthy".

Usually people with a million subs at least make between 500k to one million views. Her average is 100 to 300k. 

Posted

Usually people with a million subs at least make between 500k to one million views.

That may be true for some people but not for others. Youtube is not science,

Posted

True but it does say something about your channel if you're getting below average views on an extended amount of time

Although I read it's 14% (not 25%), and if that's true she's been hitting the 140k mark on most of her video's and doing ok. 

I'm not sure but I think since there are sooooo many 1mil channels now that on average 1mil channels are getting less views than a few years ago? 

Personally I think it's more interesting how she's not able to pull in a consistent amount of dedicated viewers. Her views are all over the place; just in her last 10 vids: ~80k, ~150k, ~180k, 300k, 1,5mil. Where are the 1,5mil viewers at her 100-300k video's? And where are the 100-300k viewers at her many <100k video's?.

Posted

Is no one gonna question if the person making that claim is legit??? I thought PULL was evidence-based in a way.

Posted

Its analytical though in entertainment. How a person's view and subs arealways questioned or else youtubers wouldn't have been on edge when the methods changed on youtube. 

Posted

Where are the 1,5mil viewers at her 100-300k video's? And where are the 100-300k viewers at her many <100k video's?.

Probably because most of that people just came to her channel for that particular video or videos, clicks from social media, suggested by youtube, you name it. At the end of the day they don't stick with her even if they are subscribed. I really think is normal.

Posted (edited)

There are different algorithms and sites that analyze social media content to estimate how many of an account's followers are real.

A lot of the Instagram ones are paid, but I found a free one that isn't some shady scam. It's called IG Audit (https://igaudit.io)

According to that site, Taylor's account has 73% real users. To put that in context, Kim Kardashian has 52% real users, which is clearly in the red.

Edited by Sasquatch

Posted

Is no one gonna question if the person making that claim is legit??? I thought PULL was evidence-based in a way.

I think someone already did on another page, but I would really like to see this verified by an admin as well. 

Posted (edited)

I think most of Taylor's audience was acquired when she was in Japan. I don't think as many people are interested in her HK content especially since it's been boring as hell. For me, I started watching her with vlogmas but when she went home to her family she lost me, it was terrible. I tried again after and I do watch a chunk of new videos but they're just...boring. She was a totally different person in her Japan videos (and not just talking about the dolly stuff, just in general she actually did stuff).

Most people hit the subscribe button and never think of it again. I do the same thing. I'm subscribed to people I haven't watched in ages and don't plan on watching again but unsubbing takes going to the page and doing so and it's not hurting anyone to leave the sub there, I don't have notifications or anything. I think that's why a lot of Youtubers "past their prime" have a lot of subs but few views.

Why don't you sue menclub for copyright infringement?

That would be really hard unless this girl is also from HK or willing to travel there to sue. Sueing has to be done in the country the crime occured in, unfortunately. Also she'd have to show she made a decent attempt to get them to take it down so personally I suggest she does that, first.

Edited by daydreamcarnival

Posted

Meanwhile Taylor trying hard to get Pregnant

547CE65A-1FB4-4C63-A2B4-08B34E404E82.jpeg

Posted

I think the reason Taylor has 1 million subs is because she has different groups of people subscribing for different kinds of videos. Some people like her vlogs and some people might light her trend copying videos. But then her channel has changed so much that I think people might still be subbed but dont actually watch her videos anymore. Ive been subbed to a few channels and I havent unsubbed despite not watching their videos anymore. Either that or she has bought subscribers. Her view count seems small compared to her subs.