• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8868 posts in this topic

Posted

i know someone could say it’s nitpicking, but for a while she already gave me a vibe like she tries to get into their team lol

not nitpicking. it's well known she tries hard to become viral. how else are you going to achieve that, if you don't try out a 'successful video recipe/model'? see below quote: 

I feel like her channel is just really... basic? Like everything about it screams “Youtuber trying to go viral.” Nothing about it is uniquely Taylor

In fact I don’t even know who Taylor is.

I’ve been following her for a few years, yet if someone asked me her hobbies or personality traits I’d say “...Luxury clothes and hotels? Her dog? Decorating her apartment(s)?”

i agree with all your post ;) and i feel the same way.. 

Posted

Tay can you please stop using viral trends, animals, people, drama or wealth for views and actually do something creative or educational and interesting to watch. :alpacadone:

Posted

I bet her next big thing is "BUYING A 1000 $ MYSTERY BOX!!11!!"

And then she states that she was the first one to do so.

Posted (edited)

I’ve been following her for a few years, yet if someone asked me her hobbies or personality traits I’d say “...Luxury clothes and hotels? Her dog? Decorating her apartment(s)?”
And she's just so lazy about it all, only half-assing it. There are channels that document the remodel, installing of a new home, youtubers who document how they recreate looks by thrifting/buying second hand, etc. Even with the Tokyo appartment, she pretty much ordered things online & showed it installed, rather then showing Tokyo stores, Tokyo furniture designers/brands etc. Even her hotel review are just a 5 mins room tour... 
We always come back to the same conclusion: so frustrating to see all the potential (ie: access to unlimited budgets & opportunities) but doesn't invest the work in it.

(why is it quoting the wrong poster??)
Edited by Ambie

Posted

Despite liking cat and dog videos, I wouldn’t give her views as well.

Plus what threw me off is how she copied Buzzfeed - they did plenty of cat lover/dog lover videos but for this one she even tried to do this with the title! Makes me laugh whenever I read comments about her creativity.

i know someone could say it’s nitpicking, but for a while she already gave me a vibe like she tries to get into their team lol

E8CCC5AB-7F27-4C88-A656-244FD048DE72.jpeg

77CE2EB8-E7AE-4919-B2E8-C6857E501D5B.jpeg

9F6C9681-1AAD-4EB2-8450-B4F2BC09D718.jpeg

She actually had a one second image pop up on the screen for that buzzfeed video so no one can call her out anymore for copying and not giving credit.. Finally she's kinda learning I guess

Posted

Why are her thumbnails always so bad?

Posted

I guess she simply has 0 natural talent or skills for making good thumbnails. And she refuses to hire someone to edit for her

Posted

Do you think it‘s interesting enough for one of those drama youtubers (Tea Spill, HTFT, etc) to cover? I would love to see all of her lies being revealed and presented to a HUGE audience.

Posted

Do you think it‘s interesting enough for one of those drama youtubers (Tea Spill, HTFT, etc) to cover? I would love to see all of her lies being revealed and presented to a HUGE audience.

I can imagine someone digging up some serious tea and really exposing Elbow san.

Posted

HFTT only does beauty related drama but Tea Spill or Spill maybe.

Posted

I wonder how she got 1 million subs. Her channel is so boring now :|
The new contents make me even miss Taylor 1.0 :|  

Posted

People, just let whatever happens with Taylor and Tom happen organically. Don't cow-tip. Don't leak stuff to tabloidy gossip vultures. I am all for Taylor and Tom being exposed, but it will happen on its own. It already has, in a way, unless a PULL or lolcow poster had something to do with ONTD.

Furthermore, don't believe everything people post, as some of it is embellished. Stick to the facts. Post about it elsewhere if you want, but don't get overly involved in *~exposing~* her via some tmz wannabe. The best thing would be for some of you to make videos or blog posts (not on drama sites) about why you were disappointed with Taylor and Tom's reactions.

Posted

She copies what is popular and people might follow her after video and forget to unsubscribe. She also got 1 million for the instagram video...I bet anything because of the ridiculous lips. 

Posted

I don't think even Taylor knows who Taylor is tbh,

She is nothing. she is empty. I think she's lazy, stupid, not educated, ignorant. She copies other people's styles. Mainly the Kartrashians.

She copies what is popular and people might follow her after video and forget to unsubscribe. She also got 1 million for the instagram video...I bet anything because of the ridiculous lips. 

I am convinced that she has bought subscribers because the view numbers do not approximately match the number of subscribers. She has bought subscribers to appear important for companies with which she can sign advertising contracts.

I am convinced that she has bought subscribers because the view numbers do not approximately match the number of subscribers. She has bought subscribers to appear important for companies with which she can sign advertising contracts.

Just wanted to post here because Taylor said in her latest video that MC contacts the girls before posting but this is NOT TRUE.. I know because I WAS POSTED ON THERE. I only found out after people told me. 

Why don't you sue menclub for copyright infringement?