• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8846 posts in this topic

Posted

spoiler cause outfits OT

Hidden Content

She looks very good in that last pic. That make up, hair and heels!

Posted

She looks very good in that last pic. That make up, hair and heels!

imo that make up and hair suits her soooo much better. and she still looks young so idk why she avoids it like plague lol

Posted

I've always gotten the feeling that Taylor just buys whatever seems expensive and trendy at the time with little thought on how to coordinate an entire outfit.

Just because something costs $1,000 doesn't mean it's going to look great, especially when you pair it with other obscure high-fashion pieces. 

I don't really get the feeling of any specific style from her either. Her style seems to just be "expensive" and "designer." 

if iher style were “expensive” and “designer” consecutively, that would maybe be better than the mess she wears now. She buys most of her clother from Zara, stylenanda, urban outfitters, forever21, h&m and topshop. That’s cheap, badly made (most of the time) fast fashion that can be worn a couple of times before the pieces look bad. If she truly invested in a smaller wardrobe with good quality clothes (doesn’t necessarily have to be designer bc a lot of designer brands have lowered their quality due to being mainstream), she would have a much longer lasting wardrobe and her clothes would look good a lot longer (also, it’s more environmentally friendly than the fast fashion).

Posted (edited)

if iher style were “expensive” and “designer” consecutively, that would maybe be better than the mess she wears now. She buys most of her clother from Zara, stylenanda, urban outfitters, forever21, h&m and topshop. That’s cheap, badly made (most of the time) fast fashion that can be worn a couple of times before the pieces look bad. If she truly invested in a smaller wardrobe with good quality clothes (doesn’t necessarily have to be designer bc a lot of designer brands have lowered their quality due to being mainstream), she would have a much longer lasting wardrobe and her clothes would look good a lot longer (also, it’s more environmentally friendly than the fast fashion).

If she tried, then she would have gotten some nice pieces even from those fast fashion chains - yes, there are some well-made clothes(at least in Zara) but you need to actually look for them, not grab what's most trendy or on sale. Even online outlets have clothes from good materials that last for years, Taylor just doesn't care enough - probably because she can just easily buy new stuff on a whim. 

Edited by papercrane

Posted

a 1000 euro for a kuchisake onna coat!?. no offense to anyone who bought but lol :melting:

This is considered beautiful for Americans? (USA and Canada).

i agree with you and the other girl who said it is maybe cultural. I am European and i can't say this is beautiful. Just very expensive!

in the end people will wear what they want and taste is relative.

but in my opinion, this looks too big and too ugly for Taylor R (and in my opinion, ugly for all other women)

i am sorry this is my first post and English is not my language.

Posted

Just wanted to post here because Taylor said in her latest video that MC contacts the girls before posting but this is NOT TRUE.. I know because I WAS POSTED ON THERE. I only found out after people told me. 

I would love to hear what Tayliar has to say about that.....

Posted

I would love to hear what Tayliar has to say about that.....

probably that it's a lie or some shit, you know she or ew san will never straight up admit that what they're doing (while it may be technically legal in hongkong or w/e) is gross af and wrong 9_9

Posted

Taylor's new video

Posted

When she started lifting the cat's front leg and tried to stroke its belly, I was like you're gonna get it.. Also stroking the cat's hair opposite to the direction it lies was also annoying the cat. The whole time the cat was probably like, who is this stranger who obviously has no idea what I am?

Posted

When she started lifting the cat's front leg and tried to stroke its belly, I was like you're gonna get it.. Also stroking the cat's hair opposite to the direction it lies was also annoying the cat. The whole time the cat was probably like, who is this stranger who obviously has no idea what I am?

different cats are different tbh, my cat lets me strooke her whatever direction  same witrh strangers.

Posted

Just a warning about this video: if you get motion sick easily, avoid.

Posted

Remember when Taylor was interesting....

I'm sorry but she was trying too hard in this video when it's a cat video .....it's not hard to make cat videos Taylor. Also is she copy safiya much? At least the thumbnails it looks like a knockoff

I know I'll be called out for being harsh but God she can do better than this.

Posted

different cats are different tbh, my cat lets me strooke her whatever direction  same witrh strangers.

Exactly!

Posted

I'll be honest, I didn't watch the video because I don't want to give her views, so maybe what I'm about to say is totally wrong, but...

a big pet peeve of mine is this idea that many people have that dog people can't get along with cats or that cats are all sassy and mysterious. I think with any animal, a general understanding of the species is needed when handing and also an understanding of the individual. Sure, you can't do the same things with cats that you can with dogs, but it works both ways. I tend to find that many people don't bother to learn the behaviour of cats which leads to misunderstandings and then to "all cats are awful." People seem to give more effort with dogs than cats.

Maybe I'm biased since I've had few bad experiences with cats and because I was raised with both cats and dogs and would say I like them both equally, but I also took care to learn about cat behaviour and respect them. I've actually had more bad experiences with dogs than cats, but I think people tend to ignore the bad things dogs do (classic example: small dog acting aggressive and people thinking it's "cute" and antagonising the poor dog to make it growl/bite/etc... even more).

As I said, I didn't watch the video, but just judging from the thumbnail and knowing how Taylor is, I can imagine she didn't even try to be respectful or understanding.

and disclaimer: I understand some cats can be shitheads, but dogs can also be awful, too soo.