• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8868 posts in this topic

Posted

On her lates video on Instagram you can see doing a lookbook.

And then there’s the red Coat of Comme Moi

Comme Moi Red Coat It reminds me that time when she said she couldn’t afford the Shirt she sold on Ebay

724746D2-5B2F-4D1B-9F07-BA060ECA2892.jpeg

3901A126-36AA-4562-98A5-7D545DEA3DED.jpeg

$1400 and the arms don't fit by design? not having that seam in the proper place shortens the life of the coat, and cashmere limits the weather it can be worn in. Also its ugly.

Posted

$1400 and the arms don't fit by design? not having that seam in the proper place shortens the life of the coat, and cashmere limits the weather it can be worn in. Also its ugly.

people who spend this kinda money on clothes only wear them for a season anyway. We will probably only see this coat another handful of times if ever again.

its hideous. 

Posted

Personally I really like the coat and liked it on Taylor too. It seemed to be a bit big on her but still very pretty! This is obviously just my opinion

Posted

Personally I really like the coat and liked it on Taylor too. It seemed to be a bit big on her but still very pretty! This is obviously just my opinion

same. I don’t get why people hate her fashion so much. Most of the time she has great fashion sense. But spending that much on a coat is really gross imo.

Posted

I mean, if it's a really really good, warm coat that can last decades I kinda understand why someone would pay that much money for it. 
I would never, but you know clothes can be an investment. But that coat doesn't seem like a good investment.
Don't like the sweater she paired it with either

Posted

i don't like the style or shape of that coat - too oversized.  

at least she looks good in red.

Posted

I don't like her style, but at least it's consistent. 

Posted

She said she is going back to her original hair color because the bblonde is too high maintenance. Its not just the hair but her whole face getting done didn't help either. 

She doesn't abide by cultures, she just thinks she does. Also thanks fo stereotyping that all Asians eat dog. 

I think you need to READ....It clearly states "SOME find that cultural too" 

Maybe some are too sensitive to be on here?

Posted

Why is it that the most expensive clothing is always ugly or not fit for purpose? I'd rather stick to Primark anyday!! I can buy a whole new wardrobe with the amount of money Taylor spent on the coat! 

Posted

You can tell by the model pics from the Comme Moi site that it i designed to be massively oversized, it hits the models hands properly at the cuff but the armscye, the armhole that is meant to sit on the corner of the shoulder in a properly fitted garment, is half way down the bicep. So no matter what she does it will be to big or won't reach her wrists. 

same. I don’t get why people hate her fashion so much. Most of the time she has great fashion sense. But spending that much on a coat is really gross imo.

I don't like her fashion just because it's not really my style and I couldn't imagine paying that much for a seasonal flash piece. She has some pics that I like but most of the time her looks are just copies of more famous people of really out there and only look good on her because she is thin and pretty. 

My big issue personally is the construction of the coat, she spent a month's rent on a garment that won't be fashionable in a year, has a major environmental footprint, and is not build in a way that is conducive to long term wear. If you like over-sized or bright garments buy them. Be happy. But look at details of the construction to ensure that they are worth the money and environmental strain, because I recognize how difficult sustainability is. A coat should cost more than 100 USD. And it should last 4-7 years of 5-6 month, wear this one won't.

Posted (edited)

I think you need to READ....It clearly states "SOME find that cultural too" 

Maybe some are too sensitive to be on here?

Oh look I can't give feedback so I'm going to pull you are too sensitive card. /Sarcasm

Doesnt change that you said some, it's still a stereotype. /Shrug 

Edited by saber932

Posted

I think she looks great in red it is one of her best colours. But I'm not a fan of her oversized fashion. Some people can really pull it off but it just looks very odd on her and just looks very distracting. Im not saying she should wear skimpy tight clothes but she has a great figure and i dont know wether its insecurity or 'just following fashion' but these looks are not flattering on her.

At the end of the day its her money and choice but i dont find any of her outfits inspiring.

Posted

I think she looks great in red it is one of her best colours. But I'm not a fan of her oversized fashion. Some people can really pull it off but it just looks very odd on her and just looks very distracting. Im not saying she should wear skimpy tight clothes but she has a great figure and i dont know wether its insecurity or 'just following fashion' but these looks are not flattering on her.

At the end of the day its her money and choice but i dont find any of her outfits inspiring.

But too much is too much. There are other colors than red that suit her really well but since last year she's been desperate to have some weird chinese good luck on her.

Posted

Great fashion sense??? She just kinda follows trend, coördinates her outfits not that good most of the time and doesn't have a snippet of own fashion style.

Anyway I can understand purchasing expensive designer coat/fashion in general. I personally love love fashion and I'd so pay that kinda money for classic, timeless pieces if I had the money for it.

For the price of that coat you'd expect it to be cashmere or some other expensive wool, not a cheap polymester blend. Cashmere keeps warm too, so I don't think it's necessarily a bad purchase. Although I don't really like the design itself.

But she has the money, so why not? If anything this is potentially more ethically made than your average Zara coat, since she didn't pay a child-labour price for it. Overall I'd rather see her wear beautiful, well-made designer pieces tastefully put together than her generic fast fashion outfits.

Posted

Great fashion sense??? She just kinda follows trend, coördinates her outfits not that good most of the time and doesn't have a snippet of own fashion style.

Anyway I can understand purchasing expensive designer coat/fashion in general. I personally love love fashion and I'd so pay that kinda money for classic, timeless pieces if I had the money for it.

For the price of that coat you'd expect it to be cashmere or some other expensive wool, not a cheap polymester blend. Cashmere keeps warm too, so I don't think it's necessarily a bad purchase. Although I don't really like the design itself.

But she has the money, so why not? If anything this is potentially more ethically made than your average Zara coat, since she didn't pay a child-labour price for it. Overall I'd rather see her wear beautiful, well-made designer pieces tastefully put together than her generic fast fashion outfits.

Maybe it’s cultural. I’ve noticed most people on this site seem to be European or something other than American or Canadian. She’s very much on trend with her clothes when you look at what’s fashionable with new money types into high fashion in the US and Canada.