• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8846 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Of course he won't take it down. We aren't the target audience. /Eyeroll

Edited by saber932

Posted

all I took from her vid is that she didn’t click on the links that showed screenshots of her working for men’s club...

that right there shows how sneaky she is  

Posted

“Ready to move on from this mess now” 

Girl, you need to chill.

You always been a mess. Your hair, your skin, your eating disorders, your content (not to mention stealing ideas from other YouTubers), your clickbaits, your posting schedule, your thumbnail, your messy poodle middle aged Chinese man of a husband you got, your lies, (you don’t even know what more lies you can come up and how you actually met your man, how many versions of this story has she created?). No one wants your so called lifestyle (TRUST ME NO ONE WANTS IT), no one here is jealous or even want to bring you down in your so called throne you created in your mind that you assume you’re better than anyone and thinks that people only want to bring you down. We just pitty you cuz you’re just a messy 30 year old dumb snowflake who haves no talent, no education degree, doesn’t know what to do with your life, lives in a country that doesn’t know the language and needs a paid friend. You and your husband created this mess not us.

Her video “addressing” sounded salty AF. If only your time schedule was as fast as you posted this video tho.

Also we know you lurke here a lot

6A960B21-F3E0-44DB-8960-664515089C40.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Friends! Let me spill the tea once again, this is not over yet, look what I found on Menclub.

g1.thumb.png.b56343ff7db8246adedcd8ac41ag2.thumb.png.043f14dee615affec8b10ff0780g3.thumb.png.b040df62c586b824e85086bc857

lmfao. so, Taylor, i know you have IQ lower than a goldfish but...

if your pedo husband could delete this post (the 13yo one) when you got all the backlash, doesn't that mean he could have done it from the get go? if he wasn't a creppy freaking pedo that is :) 

this would be kinda funny if it wasn't so creepy and sad honestly.

Edited by vader_chan

Posted (edited)

There are so many posts about MenClub on various threads so I don't even know where to post and what has been said, but...

Has anyone addressed the elephant in the room that is Taylor actually looking like a young teenager?

Seriously, I always knew this relationship was sketchy.

Both of these people are gross (each for different reasons)!

Edited by Sasquatch

Posted

There are so many posts about MenClub on various threads so I don't even know where to post and what has been said, but...

Has anyone addressed the elephant in the room that is Taylor actually looking like a young teenager?

my personal speculation is she kept the dolly phase for so long because she was scared ew-san would leave because she won't look youthful anymore. says a lot about him without even knowing about the MC stuff.

Posted

Friends! Let me spill the tea once again, this is not over yet, look what I found on Menclub.

g1.thumb.png.b56343ff7db8246adedcd8ac41ag2.thumb.png.043f14dee615affec8b10ff0780g3.thumb.png.b040df62c586b824e85086bc857

this one doesnt look 18, whats their excuse now?

We all did, she didnt talk about that or the MC event where they were taking pics of women's underwear.

Posted

Maybe we should create a new topic in Taylor's subthreads specifically for MenClub, with a summary as a first post. That would keep clean all the other threads and may be helpfull for the new users aking for the MC stuff.

Posted (edited)

this one doesnt look 18, whats their excuse now?

We all did, she didnt talk about that or the MC event where they were taking pics of women's underwear.

Oh okay, my apologies

I guess because she didn't address it, I thought maybe it wasn't brought up, but yeah, I'm sure she doesn't want to touch that with a 10 foot pole

Talk about pandora's box :S

Edited by Sasquatch

Posted (edited)

I am so frustrated. I basically commented on Tay's video about the 13yr old situation, that it is wrong and all of her fans are so butthurt. Why is everybody agreeing to this? Am I missing something? >_> And now a 15 year old shows up? The fuk Tom?

Edited by Gravity Queen

Posted

Wow. How did I go from fangirl to so disgusted and disappointed in just one year? Now I feel like I have some sort of motion sickness, with things going down the drain so fast...

Posted (edited)

Wow, just saw the discussion. After reading your comments I just don't want to watch Taylor's video.

Tom's "I found nothing wrong for the content" comment on instagram just hit the last screw on my opinion of him. Their argument is "but they look like they're 18!!!!11!" uhm...okay? Then post 18 year olds..there's lots of them. They LIKE the fact that they're so young and that's what disgusting. 

Tom's statement is basically him saying: "I still don't see anything wrong with it. I'm sorry you are all so butthurt and I'm pretending to understand your point of view because I understand that obviously it would be a big image loss if I didn't. So here we are. Being "a better man" isn't easy in a misogynistic, exploitive world, so please bear with me and LIKE MY PAGE SO WE CAN ALL BE BETTER TOGETHER (maybe idk)." 

It's a joke. 

Edited by Snowblood