• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9192 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On Instagram Elbow said he was taking down the article with 13 year old. He said after looking at it from a different perspective he saw how it could be wrong. (I don’t see how he ever thought this was appropriate but...?) He said he is going to be more hands on with his staff and is talking to them about things they write. He really screwed himself by acting like nothing was wrong for what a month..? If he had apologized and took it down immediately I think that would have been much better. I don’t think the people who harassed Taylor’s fiends and family are right, but this is a really gross situation and I think they both kind of did a poor job addressing it. (Sorry I didn’t put this into the relationship thread, but Ifigured it was fine because it had todo with video) I wonder if E isseriously going to watch what’s posted or if it’s all just damage control 

Edited by agonot

Posted

Fucking exactly. I bet everyone here shitting their pants also enjoy crap like AKB48 or morning musume which does the same fucking shit. Teenage girls in bikinis. As young as 13.

Dumbass hypocrites 

dfsd.thumb.png.d61586f563f06a30318127010

literally the opposite, but go on.

Posted

Jeez Tom. You go on and on about being a self-made man and having multiple successful companies, but you don't have a PR department or a firm working on your behalf? And you call yourself a businessman?

Take down the photos of the 13-year-old, rewrite the school uniform article so it isn't so creepy, and write a formal apology. And for the love of God, stop allowing articles that sexualize children. The bullshit excuses about having no control over your company aren't fooling anyone. f you can't conduct yourself professionally, you can't be upset when people have a problem with your business and have to send your wife out to WK. 

And Taylor. Just...stop. Think for yourself and learn Cantonese so you aren't so dependent on everyone else. 

Posted

On Instagram Elbow said he was taking down the article with 13 year old. He said after looking at it from a different perspective he saw how it could be wrong. (I don’t see how he ever thought this was appropriate but...?) He said he is going to be more hands on with his staff and is talking to them about things they write. He really screwed himself by acting like nothing was wrong for what a month..? If he had apologized and took it down immediately I think that would have been much better. I don’t think the people who harassed Taylor’s fiends and family are right, but this is a really gross situation and I think they both kind of did a poor job addressing it. (Sorry I didn’t put this into the relationship thread, but Ifigured it was fine because it had todo with video) I wonder if E isseriously going to watch what’s posted or if it’s all just damage control 

Talyor's fiends and family, lol. 

Posted

Talyor's fiends and family, lol. 

That might have been a Freudian slip haha...

Posted (edited)

index33.thumb.png.93af3b0c8ffd60dd87c3d8

Its too obvious, he has been reading all of our comments/posts on this thread and Taylor too. Because when I look at the youtube video, there is only comments of people suggesting Taylor to sue "the bad guys" and her subscribers didn't know about her gross poodle middle aged Chinese husband's company and the site.

Many of us has mentioned having a 13 year old girl in a bikini on a middle age men's site is disgusting.

My view and opinion of him and Taylor has not changed, I still see him as the gross poodle middle aged Chinese dude, and Taylor, kissing his butt to get his dirty filthy coins/money.

He mentioned to become a better man, boyfriend and even FATHER in his Instagram post. He wants to knock up Taylor obviously, and she will happily allow him to knock her up, because the only thing she cares about is his dirty filthy money.

Taylor has also made lies in the past while she was dating this gross poodle Chinese. She was going to her model-agency to try out fingerrings and when she was done trying the rings, she said what ring size she use in-case any guy watches her video and is interested in "marrying her". I cannot find the video with the rings, as I think she has taken that video down.

Edited by Pinky

Posted

Is it just me or does Taylor sound so pissed and annoyed? Her hubby probably rubbed it in her face that that’s the reason he didn’t wanna go public, like she was almost scolding her “ugly haters, the moms that gossip in the neighborhood” lmaooo

no honey, you’re that, the trophy wife that had nothing to do with her life so she gets bored out of her mind and always ends up here, catching up on everything that we tell you Taylor, 

hi, how are ya? 

85705403-7ABD-4D39-9CD3-22A778591B4E.jpeg

Posted

Fucking exactly. I bet everyone here shitting their pants also enjoy crap like AKB48 or morning musume which does the same fucking shit. Teenage girls in bikinis. As young as 13.

Dumbass hypocrites 

I agree with all the women on PULL, I agree with the consensus here that Tom's website should not post underaged material, it's disgusting and morally wrong.

I also agree with you that the posters on this thread are hypocrites and disingenuous, it seems they only target Taylor to tear her down.   They should also be blaming the parents of Jemima for selling their daughter's pictures to a Men's site. 

Tom's website should be sued and liable for copyright by stealing pictures off Instagram, but that's not the case.  Jemima's parents are not suing because Tom's editor had the parent's consents for posting those pictures. 

So obviously Jemima's parents are in the wrong here, by selling their daughter's pictures to men's websites.  Who knows how many men's websites those parents sold their daughter's pictures to.   Posters in this thread should be condemning Jemima's parents from selling their daughter's pictures to many more men's websites.

Posted

The 13 year old girl is a "model" and should expect being discussed by lots of different people when first started modeling and posing in such way. If she didn't want any attention then she shouldn't model or she should make her profile private and post her pics only for herself or her close friends, whatever. Or her parents shouldn't allow that. It's not some random child they found on instagram, it is a model. Some kind of a public figure. Sure, a young one, but still. And she isn't doing anything wrong, too.

Maybe it wasn't the best idea of them to post about her but let's be honest for a second... she does look very mature for her age; lots of us, myself included, wouldn't even think she's 13 or 14. If she looked more child-like and was still a swimsuit model then I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have all those creeps in her comments or wouldn't be posted on MC. I'm not saying it's her fault!! It is what it is. 

Little edit: downvote me all you want but I still stand by what I said. Let's just agree to disagree.

she's a 13 year old girl. yes its a problem her parents might be possibly exploiting her. what MC did and is continue to do is ADDING to the problem. a 13 year old doesn't understand what repercussions are for her posting these types of pictures so she has her parents to rely on but they don't, yet MC sees this as an opportunity. 

as usual someone like you would blame the girl. she;s fucking 13. stills CHILD she wouldn't know she would be sexualized until (if allowed) to she read the comments. someone on here posted the rest of her pictures and withoout the swimsuit and makeup she looks just like that, A CHILD. we don't sexualize children, EVER that's just plain disgusting

Posted

Friends! Let me spill the tea once again, this is not over yet, look what I found on Menclub.

g1.thumb.png.b56343ff7db8246adedcd8ac41ag2.thumb.png.043f14dee615affec8b10ff0780g3.thumb.png.b040df62c586b824e85086bc857

Posted

Friends! Let me spill the tea once again, this is not over yet, look what I found on Menclub.

g1.thumb.png.b56343ff7db8246adedcd8ac41ag2.thumb.png.043f14dee615affec8b10ff0780g3.thumb.png.b040df62c586b824e85086bc857

This is exhausting.

Posted

Wow, just saw the discussion. After reading your comments I just don't want to watch Taylor's video.

Tom's "I found nothing wrong for the content" comment on instagram just hit the last screw on my opinion of him. Their argument is "but they look like they're 18!!!!11!" uhm...okay? Then post 18 year olds..there's lots of them. They LIKE the fact that they're so young and that's what disgusting. 

Posted

Dumbass hypocrites 

look the pedophiles/whiteknights have gathered

i listen to kpop. i love boygroups and listen casually to girl groups. while i cant deny that they are sexualized. they don't dance in bikinis. okay. 

Posted

So I’ve been a lurker for a while and I’ve always kinda liked Taylor and didn’t frequent her thread too often. After seeing all this i’m 100% unsubscribing. I think it’s also worth mentioning that according to her social blade she removed some videos before posting this most recent video (maybe the videos where she mentioned how she and Tom met, since she was “modelling” for his website)

3D176A74-953A-4C95-991E-A2EB849A7841.png