• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8846 posts in this topic

Posted

Her friend is sister in law of famous HK actor Donnie Yen and the groom is son of a bank CEO who is supposed to be an entrepreneur (founded by his dad’s money) so you can only imagine their lives have green lights all the time.

just in case you were wondering if they are loaded and where do they get time to do all this 🤑

Posted

how the hell do these people find time for all the wedding stuff, fittings, rehearsals and lunches every day?? it seems A LOT.  that's all taylor has been talking about for couple of weeks now. she's a youtuber so basically living is her job but what about the rest? do they take days off just for wedding? someone explain plz 

edit: oh and taylor took a taxi to the city. she said it takes 1 hour with no traffic. holy hell that must be expensive

I might be wrong but they might all have had time off due to Chinese New year.

Posted

No goals other than get knocked up to please the dude who's eager to have children before he's too old even though she still clearly has no idea who she is and probably will give up the last of her personal aspirations and dreams when she's constantly at home with a kid.

whewwwwwww! the tea has been spilt!! Tbh I feel bad for Tay sometimes. I feel like she lives so much of her life trying to please other people. :(

Posted

Like I am jealous of having so much money you don't have to care about work and wedding plans but man that video was boring. 

Posted

Like I am jealous of having so much money you don't have to care about work and wedding plans but man that video was boring. 

Yeah it's kinda weird. I hate the daily crawl of trying to get a degree, the worry about work and bills. But it kinda seems like a cheat code to be Taylor rich. She probably spends her days sitting alone with Rosie because ES has a job. She has youtube but only posts once a week so she cant be spending all of her time editing. Like I'd take depression and money over depression and being poor any day but it still must suck to be so empty with no motivation to do anything, if I didn't have to work to survive idk how often I'd leave my house. 

Posted

Taylor looks SO bored with her life and she just turned 30. No goals other than get knocked up to please the dude who's eager to have children before he's too old even though she still clearly has no idea who she is and probably will give up the last of her personal aspirations and dreams when she's constantly at home with a kid. Never experienced a Chinese wedding because she didn't get to have a wedding at all even though she's 100% the kind of girl who wanted one. She's going to hate motherhood too, personally if she's anything like I think she is just based on watching years' worth of videos of her, it's going to sink her into a very deep depression. It did that to my best friend too (who also married a dude without having a wedding and stayed with him despite being sexless and miserable).

She looked much happier when she was living alone in Japan even though she was already dating him. She doesn't ever seem to spend time with her dog anymore. They never seem to have any fun together and she constantly looks bored and devoid of emotions. Plus despite all the $$ she has all the people she goes to for her beauty treatments are really untalented like her terrible black eyebrows and her greyish hair which it would have taken 20 minutes and some bleach mixed with shampoo to get out the pink rather than a double process...it's her life but it kind of sucks to watch her go from this bubbly, happy, optimistic girl full of life and adventures to this literal Stepford wife devoid of any excitement, emotions or ambitions just for a little $$ from a sleazy gross poodle haired middle aged Chinese dude. You can tell her assistant is just getting paid to keep her company because she must be so lonely with that man. What a waste.

Agree with everything here, tea = spilt.

With the wedding, I always got the impression EW-san wanted the elopement over a big wedding. The amount Taylor romanticised and got excited about other weddings she's vlogged you can tell she desperately wants that for herself. Total wild speculation but maybe he didn't want it precisely because he's some gross middle aged dude and she's clearly a trophy wife so he would have been embarrassed being around all her friends who will obviously be of similar age/maturity to Taylor.

I watched some of he told Japan videos recently, the difference is stark. Some videos no she doesn't do much but she's still excited and upbeat. Like doing a video at Shibuya 109, yeah it's a shopping video but she shows the different floors, talks about them, shows off what she bought etc. Now it's just mindless spending that comes off a little bit like she's flexing. Like oh just popping over to Japan to chill, doing loads of home shopping. 

Posted

Taylor looks SO bored with her life and she just turned 30. No goals other than get knocked up to please the dude who's eager to have children before he's too old even though she still clearly has no idea who she is and probably will give up the last of her personal aspirations and dreams when she's constantly at home with a kid. Never experienced a Chinese wedding because she didn't get to have a wedding at all even though she's 100% the kind of girl who wanted one. She's going to hate motherhood too, personally if she's anything like I think she is just based on watching years' worth of videos of her, it's going to sink her into a very deep depression. It did that to my best friend too (who also married a dude without having a wedding and stayed with him despite being sexless and miserable).

She looked much happier when she was living alone in Japan even though she was already dating him. She doesn't ever seem to spend time with her dog anymore. They never seem to have any fun together and she constantly looks bored and devoid of emotions. Plus despite all the $$ she has all the people she goes to for her beauty treatments are really untalented like her terrible black eyebrows and her greyish hair which it would have taken 20 minutes and some bleach mixed with shampoo to get out the pink rather than a double process...it's her life but it kind of sucks to watch her go from this bubbly, happy, optimistic girl full of life and adventures to this literal Stepford wife devoid of any excitement, emotions or ambitions just for a little $$ from a sleazy gross poodle haired middle aged Chinese dude. You can tell her assistant is just getting paid to keep her company because she must be so lonely with that man. What a waste.

she doesn’t have a child yet so there’s is nothing stopping her for doing exiting things yet , so no child to blame for her lack of life.

she is been with ew san for very long time, so I don’t think much change relationshipwise just because of papers.

She got the money she wanted, what it means that even all the money in the world can’t bring you excitement to lack of motivation 

it has nothing to with being a mother or a wife.

Posted

This is all probably in the wrong order. But Taylor got this comment on her recent video and this is her response

Screenshot_2019-02-19-10-36-00.png

Screenshot_2019-02-19-10-36-09.png

Screenshot_2019-02-19-10-35-33.png

Screenshot_2019-02-19-10-35-44.png

Posted

This is all probably in the wrong order. But Taylor got this comment on her recent video and this is her response

Screenshot_2019-02-19-10-36-00.png

Screenshot_2019-02-19-10-36-09.png

Screenshot_2019-02-19-10-35-33.png

Screenshot_2019-02-19-10-35-44.png

Taylor, gurl

tenor.gif

Who does she think she is fooling? Literally everyone can google it and the ss will show up, stop, you are being embarrassing.

Posted

No offence Tay but please don’t do a Miranda and deny everything, you are better than that...