• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Taylor R - videos #2

8089 posts in this topic

Posted

For someone trying to get pregnant she's not really doing much to boost her chances.

- Travel by airplane, which is worse on your body

- Drinking alcohol

- Tattooing (microblading is a form of semi-permanent tattoo)

- High stress things like moving

Also, I'm confused as to why they're renting furniture for their new place? They own it. Are they just not planning on being there at all?

Posted

For someone trying to get pregnant she's not really doing much to boost her chances.

- Travel by airplane, which is worse on your body

- Drinking alcohol

- Tattooing (microblading is a form of semi-permanent tattoo)

- High stress things like moving

Also, I'm confused as to why they're renting furniture for their new place? They own it. Are they just not planning on being there at all?

maybe they spent all the dough on the build and now there's nothing left for the  in architecture/design

Posted

if you love houses/spaces/decors then the pictures are here other than that meh just skip it

I was looking forward to the house video and was disappointed.  Honestly after learning about the cage homes and Hong Kong's housing crisis, I just don't care anymore. I know it's not Taylor's fault and its his money but it pisses me off a bit. 

Bildschirmfoto_2019-02-11_um_14.14.10.th

nn.thumb.gif.3bdd904cde20d0aa33175588db1

omggggg girl stfu already 

I was waiting for this to show on this thread lololol I love hearing people say they want a faily someday but taylor is annoying about it.

Posted

I was looking forward to the house video and was disappointed.  Honestly after learning about the cage homes and Hong Kong's housing crisis, I just don't care anymore. I know it's not Taylor's fault and its his money but it pisses me off a bit. 

I was waiting for this to show on this thread lololol I love hearing people say they want a faily someday but taylor is annoying about it.

it's cause it's the only thing she talks about. like, girl, no one cares, good for you for getting some i guess but like, move on. 

also OT but, Nat is like...really cute, and she seems nice idk. I'd much rather watch her than Taylor lmao.

Posted

I know Taylor likes being the trophy wife and Tom is fine with it from an outside perspective. However I don't understand how he can't be annoyed with her that she has this lifestyle because of him. Could you imagine how her life would be if she hadn't met him? 

Posted

Its my first comment here...  i was watching her last video and i noticed something weird... is that a gun or something like that on the right corner?? Pls tell me what it is lol (at min 10:30)

F456207D-0BC1-4E39-B261-3F3CD6DF001E.png

Posted

Its my first comment here...  i was watching her last video and i noticed something weird... is that a gun or something like that on the right corner?? Pls tell me what it is lol (at min 10:30)

F456207D-0BC1-4E39-B261-3F3CD6DF001E.png

Looks like a plant leaf to me. Why would they store a rifle sitting up like that. 

Posted

Somewhere in the video Tay said that Ew-san and Natalie have a lot of things in common, and I can't stop thinking that it would be fucking gold if, in and odd turn of events, he fell in love with Nat

Posted

Somewhere in the video Tay said that Ew-san and Natalie have a lot of things in common, and I can't stop thinking that it would be fucking gold if, in and odd turn of events, he fell in love with Nat

LOL I was thinking the same when she talked with him in Chinese, Taylor probably couldn't understand anything heh

Posted

I was offended that she said they both had the same hair 😑 Nat is better 

Posted

I know Taylor likes being the trophy wife and Tom is fine with it from an outside perspective. However I don't understand how he can't be annoyed with her that she has this lifestyle because of him. Could you imagine how her life would be if she hadn't met him? 

Because he has no good reason to be annoyed with the only reason she's with him tbh

Posted

Just a random thought - I don't think Taylor will keep doing informative videos she puts effort to. Lion Dance video had little over 60k views while her IG model video over 700k, even the new flat video already has over 100k. 

If you look through video history, all her informative videos are on the lower side comparing to 'trying hard to be famous' videos. As someone so fame-hungry, I don't think she will keep on doing something that won't make her go viral. Too bad, probably the only thing left to watch at her channel. 

Posted

Just a random thought - I don't think Taylor will keep doing informative videos she puts effort to. Lion Dance video had little over 60k views while her IG model video over 700k, even the new flat video already has over 100k. 

If you look through video history, all her informative videos are on the lower side comparing to 'trying hard to be famous' videos. As someone so fame-hungry, I don't think she will keep on doing something that won't make her go viral. Too bad, probably the only thing left to watch at her channel. 

That is why I post her views once in awhile. It's interesting to see what makes the views but those ugly lips and bad tan were clickable 

Posted

i should learn to look at numbers. :/ what you said makes me really sad. I guess it makes sense in a way because her channel is more of a lifestyle type of channel, and cultural aspects or informative videos are not really part of that. :/ And because she doesn't have a real need to work a traditional job, she doesn't actually really need to know about those things either...? i mean as a trophy wife, all she has to do is look good and make him look good too, and she doesn't need to bother too much about cultural aspects, just to make sure she knows certain protocols, and not the Lion or Dragon Dance. 

But if she really wants to change her channel a little bit and try to find ways to make some money in other ways (regardless of being helped by Tom), she might continue with those videos. She could even make a different channel for them. In any case, all new ventures take a little time to take off. Surely, Tom's business didn't make him a millionaire the next day or next week after he started, but over some time, as word spread about it. (of course it was a shorter amount of time when compared to other types of businesses in which girls are not portrayed as pieces of meat)

Posted

work?

what is her work? editing videos? but she only posts once a week tho

She added "*meaning packing" about the work but then again... who says they were working when they're just packing. I guess that really means doing work to her .___. I was really confused when she said that cause I missed the subtitle at first