• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - videos #2

7247 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone already said it here - the biggest problem with weekly vlogs is that in Tay’s case the material overlaps in the vlog and main video of that week which makes me feel like I’m watching same video for the second time, just slightly changed

Posted

I'm kinda annoyed by how she's pretending to be a K-pop fan (BTS in that "old" video as well as the new one, and also when she mentioned Blackpink in another one). I don't know why but it just doesn't seem genuine.

Posted

Whats with natalie? She tries so hard to be serious and act "normal" like taylor is some sort of a funny character or something. I guess she gets paid for that and stuff, I don't know, I just find it awkward and so so weird that she is hanging with taylor that's so into her looks and apparently not natalie. She looks more tomboyish. 

Also, i get some vibes that she might have some sort of crush on taylor, you can see how hard she tries to act blank and carelessly when she looks at tayor, but her eyes have something lustful behind them.😅

Screenshot_20190203-105543.png

Posted

Whats with natalie? She tries so hard to be serious and act "normal" like taylor is some sort of a funny character or something. I guess she gets paid for that and stuff, I don't know, I just find it awkward and so so weird that she is hanging with taylor that's so into her looks and apparently not natalie. She looks more tomboyish. 

Also, i get some vibes that she might have some sort of crush on taylor, you can see how hard she tries to act blank and carelessly when she looks at tayor, but her eyes have something lustful behind them.😅

honey that's disgust and judgment over taylor's fried plastic cake face :) 

also, Nat looks cute as heck with short hair. Tay looks like one of those washed up trophy wives that wants to look 20 while she's actually 40.

anyway, on topic, the vid was boring af, i just skipped through it.

I'm kinda annoyed by how she's pretending to be a K-pop fan (BTS in that "old" video as well as the new one, and also when she mentioned Blackpink in another one). I don't know why but it just doesn't seem genuine.

because 90% of the shit she does isn't genuine, it's for clout. 

i mean, hell, even her vegan bullshit was for views. 

Posted

She hangs out w Taylor because she gets (literally) paid for it

Posted

The vlog this week was kinda boring, I think her vlog type videos were more interesting when she did modeling and tv work, but even then her daily life seems really average. 

Anyway, I thought it was really cool that she was sharing the medical stuff, a lot of women experience PCOS or other similar things but it just isn't talked about enough. I think a lot of women assume their excessive pains and mood swings are normal and don't think that something is wrong. I appreciate when anyone uses their platform to bring attention to these issues and I saw some comments of people sharing their experiences with stuff like that, spreading this information can help a lot of women out there.

Posted

Are you that weirdo that tried to post this on lolcow as well?? :darth:

Posted

Imagine your personality is so boring you need to pay someone to hang out with you regularly... 

Posted

I'd be so emberassed if I were Taylor.. girl does nothing all day every day but still needs an assistant to fetch her bottles of hair dye and take her to the tanning salon.

Posted

I’d love to hear true opinions on Taylor from the old J-vlogging crew.

Posted

Taylor's new video

Posted (edited)

Taylor's new video

its clickbait she just half puts it on and kinda messes around for a few mins in the middle of the vid but doesn't seriously learn it or do a performance 

Screenshot_20190205-173135_YouTube.jpg

Edited by elefire

Posted

She isn't even showing the actual festivities...? :alpacaworry: As usual everything has to focus on herself...

Posted

Why is she so lazy with her thumbnails... they always, ALWAYS, look crappy made and almost every time you get her face with those dumb rat tails... just stop the fillers and the botox and you don't need them anymore.