• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8846 posts in this topic

Posted

At least she admits to the 'injections' in her lips.

:ph34r: I think she might be onto us

When did she do that?

Posted

Yeah, she was in no way taking this whole thing seriously. She totally did the video for fun. I really like the pink hair on her.

Posted (edited)

2000 equals trophy wife much?

I love her hair and eye makeup but the rest just no.

Also I hate doing g eyebrows too but not for 15000 😂

I unsubscribed from her at the beginning of vlogamas so didn’t have the pleasure of watching poop related videos, just got it second hand from here. Was it really that bad? :derp:

Just annoying and dragged on is all.

Edited by saber932

Posted

Yeah, she was in no way taking this whole thing seriously. She totally did the video for fun. I really like the pink hair on her.

I agree. Also, does anyone else feel like her editing is getting better? I quite liked this one.

Posted

I mean I figured it wasn't serious but with her Kardashian obsession, she might. 😂

Posted

She got her eyelashes done, spray tanned, dyed her hair pink herself, put on sfx-makeup on her lips (see the thumbnail), put on super tight outfit and that's it. 

Thank you!

Posted

When did she do that?

Oh no, I'm dumb. She said...

"I want to make them look super big, like I just got lip injections" and  ugh... MYBAD. I must have missed the first part, but somehow I thought they were separate sentences. Wishful thinking...:alpacadone:

Posted

Soooo if she was willing to get microblading, lash extensions, hair dye, and spray tanning done (and publicly show it all) just for a video.... why would she not just complete the look and get lip filler?

Maybe I’m just in a different boat of thinking but I see all temporary beauty procedures as the same. How is microblading okay to do and show but lip fillers isn’t? What’s the difference? What makes one okay and one controversial? Lip fillers are temporary just like everything else in her video (even less temporary than some of that stuff) so I don’t get why she didn’t just go full out and do it for the video. 

Of course I understand the needles can be scary (not for her; we know sis is used to that sh*t) but she could have just not shown the actual injection part in her video. I think she’s scared to do it because of us honestly. She will probably never admit to all her other fillers and if she publicly showed herself getting her lips done then she thinks we’ll be like “omg it’s true she gets fillers!!!!” but come on, we already know she gets them done and has been doing so for many years. If it looks like a horse and walks like a horse and sounds like a horse.... it’s probably a horse. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted

Soooo if she was willing to get microblading, lash extensions, hair dye, and spray tanning done (and publicly show it all) just for a video.... why would she not just complete the look and get lip filler?

Maybe I’m just in a different boat of thinking but I see all temporary beauty procedures as the same. How is microblading okay to do and show but lip fillers isn’t? What’s the difference? What makes one okay and one controversial? Lip fillers are temporary just like everything else in her video (even less temporary than some of that stuff) so I don’t get why she didn’t just go full out and do it for the video. 

Of course I understand the needles can be scary (not for her; we know sis is used to that sh*t) but she could have just not shown the actual injection part in her video. I think she’s scared to do it because of us honestly. She will probably never admit to all her other fillers and if she publicly showed herself getting her lips done then she thinks we’ll be like “omg it’s true she gets fillers!!!!” but come on, we already know she gets them done and has been doing so for many years. If it looks like a horse and walks like a horse and sounds like a horse.... it’s probably a horse. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think it's just a stigma. Before everyone was microblading their brows "vain" and "superficial" people were getting their lips done, same way as before plastic surgery meant one getting DD boob implants. The world is changing yet some stigmas simply stay.

Posted

200k views in one day. Dam 

Her fitness goals is still at 98k 😂

Posted

20190128_200123.jpg

20190128_200142.jpg

20190128_195922.jpg

20190128_200254.jpg

20190128_200036.jpg

20190128_200109.jpg

20190128_195951.jpg

20190128_200012.jpg

Posted

20190128_200123.jpg

20190128_200142.jpg

20190128_195922.jpg

20190128_200254.jpg

20190128_200036.jpg

20190128_200109.jpg

20190128_195951.jpg

20190128_200012.jpg

That last picture was frightening!!!

Posted

The last pic is taylor's lilife in a nutshell 😂

Posted

I literally can't with her overlined lips. Ughhhhhh!!!

Posted

I do quite like the eye makeup though 👀