• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8777 posts in this topic

Posted

This last video is kinda weird, she ended up looking like a stereotypical sugar baby :| Is that what she considers beautiful?

But the pink hair did look nice on her. I hope she stops being so insecure though, and doesn't go down a rabbithole of surgeries and cosmetic changes. She looks great already, just needs a little more confidence.

Posted

oh yikes.. her hair...

Posted

I just hope she changes her hair color back after this lol

Posted

Sorry guys I don't know why the link isn't working

Posted

OOOFF

taylor....thumb.png.e113c4c49f4c2e903728

nani.thumb.jpg.bdf1355c61517d1a75f31c680

Posted

i think she'd look cute with pastel pink hair...i am still baffled at how badly she dyed it but whatever. 

everything else was just plain ugly, i dunno, i don't get her obsession with overdrawn lips, they really don't suit her face. 

overall, a boring vid, idk what i expected.

Posted

This last video is kinda weird, she ended up looking like a stereotypical sugar baby :| Is that what she considers beautiful?

But the pink hair did look nice on her. I hope she stops being so insecure though, and doesn't go down a rabbithole of surgeries and cosmetic changes. She looks great already, just needs a little more confidence.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't think the final result was beautiful lol. But lots of people find the IG model look she was trying to imitate beautiful, it's popular for a reason.

Posted

OOOFF

taylor....thumb.png.e113c4c49f4c2e903728

Sorry but what the fuck is going on with her jawline and face. You cannot be this inconsistent with your face!

Kuvahaun tulos haulle taylor r Kuvahaun tulos haulle taylor r Kuvahaun tulos haulle taylor rKuvahaun tulos haulle taylor r Kuvahaun tulos haulle taylor r

Posted

Sorry but what the fuck is going on with her jawline and face. You cannot be this inconsistent with your face!

Hidden Content

she already admitted to photoshopping her face during her dolly phase though i thought ??? 

Posted

Hidden Content

Don't her old model pics all have a strong/square jaw? She used to shop her videos to give herself a v-shape. Now she tilts her head and wears her hair in her face to mast its width. A bit of a shame, I like a good square jaw.

Posted

Yeah I know her photos are edited but never did I realize to this amount! I'm still those who can't understand how one puts a filter on a video and somehow though I had at least some kinda idea what her real face looked like but in this video it's just so wide and round! 

Posted

At least she admits to the 'injections' in her lips.

:ph34r: I think she might be onto us

Posted

I wouldn't expect a sense of style or good taste from a slightly overweight 42 year old in ripped jeans, maybe he tries to be 'hip' and all for young models :haiplz:

And I thought Taylor wastes money ... 

I'd be pissed if my husband forced me to return a sweater that I obviously loved and that got me regrammed by the designer AND liked by Marilyn Manson but then he's out buying the ugliest random crap money can buy. I still never understood why she sold that sweater; I thought it was really ugly but she wastes money on way more random things like those terrible brows and cheek fillers.

Posted

Screenshot_20190127-215843.thumb.png.182Screenshot_20190127-215729.thumb.png.b95Screenshot_20190127-215746.thumb.png.e32Screenshot_20190127-215718.thumb.png.cf5Screenshot_20190127-220051.thumb.png.8b3

From far away she looks cute but awkward.

Didn't tanned the face to don't cause more damage.

When she was a teenager she was always on a tanning bed.

ES said that she should stop when she told him something like "you have been with me 5 years and it's like you dated 6 persons".

Decided to wear leopard high heels ankle boots with the clothes.

She said that she could like it if she was with her usual makeup and clothes.

Posted

I'd be pissed if my husband forced me to return a sweater that I obviously loved and that got me regrammed by the designer AND liked by Marilyn Manson but then he's out buying the ugliest random crap money can buy. I still never understood why she sold that sweater; I thought it was really ugly but she wastes money on way more random things like those terrible brows and cheek fillers.

She didn’t yet have him locked in (married) yet. She had to do whatever he said to keep him happy so he would stay with her and hopefully marry her to make her a millionaire too. 

This is why as soon as he proposed/they got married she started doing all these wild transformations that you know he hates (tan skin, dyed hair, more western makeup/clothes, etc)-now that she has him (is married to him) in her mind he can’t do anything about it. She also knows he probably won’t divirce her because it’s so soon after their marriage, he wants that half white baby, and he’d probably lose any Canadian  real estate rights/perks of being married to a Canadian.

The way their whole marriage is a business partnership with sex thrown in disgust me. Each is a product for the other. How sad to lie in bed next to someone like them. How stressful.

I’ll take being in love with no business strategies in mind thanks.