• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8780 posts in this topic

Posted

thats what happens when u fuk with ur skin and keep wearing layers of thick foundation to cover wrinkles and procedures. all to be a porcelain face temporarily you will become a tomato irl :alpacasad:

it’s true. If I wear thicker makeup, it affects my skin. Properly cleansing helps but only so much. 

Posted

I feel sorry for her to be honest, I struggled with acne for a long time and because of it I never left the house without wearing skin make-up, so I can relate. Only now that I'm acne free I don't wear foundation anymore. I know I'd feel extremely shitty if I still had acne at the age of 30 like her.

I wonder if she has ever went to a dermatologist for her skin?

Posted (edited)

I feel sorry for her to be honest, I struggled with acne for a long time and because of it I never left the house without wearing skin make-up, so I can relate. Only now that I'm acne free I don't wear foundation anymore. I know I'd feel extremely shitty if I still had acne at the age of 30 like her.

I wonder if she has ever went to a dermatologist for her skin?

In her past videos she has gotten acupuncture and gotten Chinese traditional medicines  for her acne but she hasn't shown going to an actual (western style) dermatologist (unless I missed it)

Edited by 츄
spelling

Posted

So I guess the video is about why her eyebrows have been so dark recently, but she did a look with one of the dark wigs and omg... This looks SO beautiful. Completely different and not like typical Taylor at all, but it's a stunning look.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-20 um 15.21.22.png

i think she looks stunning here too! her current hair color doesn't really go well with her eyebrows, i hope she maybe tries something darker soon i think it would suit her. also, a tiny bit heavier make up looks really good on her.

Posted

So I guess the video is about why her eyebrows have been so dark recently, but she did a look with one of the dark wigs and omg... This looks SO beautiful. Completely different and not like typical Taylor at all, but it's a stunning look.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-20 um 15.21.22.png

I really thought she was stunning. Now I really expect to see the weekly vlog to see the look during the day.

Posted

I'm surprised everyone thinks it looks so good, I think the contrast with her pale skin is too much

Posted

In her past videos she has gotten acupuncture and gotten Chinese traditional medicines  for her acne but she hasn't shown going to an actual (western style) dermatologist (unless I missed it)

I think the placement of her acne around her chin indicates its hormonal...it's really common for women to get it in their late 20's early 30's, I have the same issue and never had spots in my life until i turned like 28. Normally you are put on like some kind of hormonal contraception to sort it out, if she's trying for a baby her options are kind of limited right now I think.

I can never see her actually dying her hair a dark colour, I dunno why but I reckon elbow san wouldn't be down for hair being anything but a shade of blonde. But she gotta do something to make it match those brows though! 

Posted

Her over lined lips don’t look good but i think she looks nice albeit a little pale.

Posted

I think the placement of her acne around her chin indicates its hormonal...it's really common for women to get it in their late 20's early 30's, I have the same issue and never had spots in my life until i turned like 28. Normally you are put on like some kind of hormonal contraception to sort it out, if she's trying for a baby her options are kind of limited right now I think.

I can never see her actually dying her hair a dark colour, I dunno why but I reckon elbow san wouldn't be down for hair being anything but a shade of blonde. But she gotta do something to make it match those brows though! 

In Asia, if you’re white and have hair darker than a very dark blonde, you’re like a step down on the white ppl pedestal. Elbow-San would not only hate anything darker than her natural color because it doesn’t read “kawaii innocent little girl” but also because it would lower her “white trophy wife” status-and therefore his status.

Posted (edited)

I wonder why that is tho? she's tried so many "versions" of her self but can't try out darker hair? maybe she thinks it clashes with her fair skin... idk. 

does ew-san have a specific fetish for blonde girls? 

honestly tho? i loved it with the dark hair and makeup. if only...

Edited by ilovebruises

Posted

thats what happens when u fuk with ur skin and keep wearing layers of thick foundation to cover wrinkles and procedures. all to be a porcelain face temporarily you will become a tomato irl :alpacasad:

aren't chin pimples usually hormonal? I think it's because of that but she really needs to take better care of her skin... she keeps going for methods that might work instead of methods that are guaranteed to show results.

you have the money, taylor! for the love of god, go see a dermatologist who wouldn't perscribe you with birth control. i dont think we've seen much of her skin care routine.

Looks like she was heavily inspired by safiya nygaard for this video

thats what ive been thinking exactly!

she managed to make it really boring too. despite the amount of time she has, she doesn't put much effort in her videos. It's really frustrating, i could see how much better this video wouldve been and how much potential she has but it seems like she'd rather go for quantity over quality. 

Posted (edited)

According to the beauty salon website in the video's info, the eyebrow service was $6,000 - $15,000 (hong kong dollar) or $764 - $1912 (UD dollar) ... I think I'll stick to filling my eyebrows everyday instead. 

Edited by argie62

Posted

As someone with chin acne, it's a nightmare and costly. Taylor can afford the treatment but people act like accutane and bc can solve all problems. It's does help but sometimes goes through a long trial and error with a dermatologist. 

Posted

Oh Taylor. I understand that her acne is hormonal, probably came in when she stopped taking her birth control and now that she’s trying to get preggo I get that she can’t do anything about that but come on she has the money to go to a dermatologist or an aesthetician and get some extractions, microdermabrasion, and salicylic acid peels. That might help her with all that scaring and help her feel confident again and stop wearing makeup. I remember when she had flawless skin back on Tokyo and got like one pimple and wore a mask to get agency. I kind of feel like she’s done this to herself by being so insecure and trying so much shit. I kinda feel bad for her, but then again, she has the money so she has the answers  

BC5B4221-027B-41AD-8290-3CFEB57DFC12.png

328EFA54-68E8-46B5-B469-0E573683C8AB.png

Posted

I'm surprised everyone thinks it looks so good, I think the contrast with her pale skin is too much

I think dark hair looks good on any skin colour as long as you get ththe right undertone and eyebrows darkened correctly, it just makes her look more striking