• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8684 posts in this topic

Posted

I enjoyed the vlog. I'm quite curious to know about the meeting she had and the interview with a magazine in New York

Posted

Got the worst second hand embarrassment from her trying that "superman" punch lmao

& also what kind of meeting (11:00) is that supposed to be ?

Posted

Can someone please explain the whole „fillers“ thing to me? I just don‘t get it. 

Why does she alway try to hide her cheeks with the two rat tails if she is filling them on purpose? I mean if she is selfconcious about the surgery and the outcome, why tf is she doing it? To me it‘s just as weird as a woman with a boob job always wearing saggy clothes?

Also, the whole pregnancy shit is not only annoying to me but gives me the creeps to. Imagining Tay having sex with a scumbag like Ew-san... I‘ll never get the images out of my head :melting:

Posted

Can someone please explain the whole „fillers“ thing to me? I just don‘t get it. 

Why does she alway try to hide her cheeks with the two rat tails if she is filling them on purpose? I mean if she is selfconcious about the surgery and the outcome, why tf is she doing it? To me it‘s just as weird as a woman with a boob job always wearing saggy clothes?

Also, the whole pregnancy shit is not only annoying to me but gives me the creeps to. Imagining Tay having sex with a scumbag like Ew-san... I‘ll never get the images out of my head :melting:

Probably did it for Ew-san or to look younger since her features never were soft or cute and she still wants to be such

Posted

I'm liking the weekly vlogs so far!

Posted

Probably did it for Ew-san or to look younger since her features never were soft or cute and she still wants to be such

What do you mean her features were never cute... Yes they were! 

inb4 TaLL wHiTe wOmEn cAnT bE cUtE or KAWAII dessssss

Posted

What do you mean her features were never cute... Yes they were! 

inb4 TaLL wHiTe wOmEn cAnT bE cUtE or KAWAII dessssss

Cause her features were stronger, I'm not saying she was ugly, she just had stronger features rather than soft ones.

Posted

Cause her features were stronger, I'm not saying she was ugly, she just had stronger features rather than soft ones.

I agree with you, Tay 1.0 sure was very beautiful but her square jaw line gave her a stronger and more mature look rather than a cutesy kawaii one

Posted

I agree with you, Tay 1.0 sure was very beautiful but her square jaw line gave her a stronger and more mature look rather than a cutesy kawaii one

Thats what I mean, you wont call Angelina Jolie cute or kawaii but rather beautiful lol

Posted

If Taylor does get pregnant than wont that change her carreer too?...like she won't be getting much jobs for modelling unless she slims down that pregnancy weight quick...and it would lead to stress etc. 

(I don't know much about how pregnancy on the model industry works tbh so do pardon me)

Posted

If Taylor does get pregnant than wont that change her carreer too?...like she won't be getting much jobs for modelling unless she slims down that pregnancy weight quick...and it would lead to stress etc. 

(I don't know much about how pregnancy on the model industry works tbh so do pardon me)

she doesn’t do anything with her career anyway 🤷‍♀️ I don’t remember the last time she had modeling gig

Posted

I enjoyed this vlog and glad she went and tried something new.

Posted

why is she constatly trying to deny that her dad and her boyfriend have supported her through out her life... and then she makes them go on camera and deny it lol

I know they do it because they love her but damn... like its obvious and it isnt wrong? Just dont try to come off as this independent i make my own money woman lol

with her barely there modeling carrer and mediocre youtube channel there is no way she could afford buying property on her own 

Posted (edited)

Did she get microblading/semi permanent makeup? Her eyebrows seem a bit red.

I'm crying at her marking up her books with the pens/highlighters ughhhhhh stop it, write it down in a separate notebook 

Edited by girlblunder

Posted (edited)

I enjoyed this vlog and glad she went and tried something new.

I liked it too! She showed a lot more interesting places as well! I'll be curious to see if she keeps up muay thai

Edited by Sugi
Taylor R isn't vegan