• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - videos #2

7001 posts in this topic

Posted

With all this pregnancy talk and her talking "We are trying really hard to get pregananant" I'm just think her dad, mom and nana watching her videos thinking "That Asian soab is nutting in my daughter again, how nice to know that".

I wonder if they watch though... with how much they dislike having her camera in their faces, they might not be interested in seeing themselves on youtube. and maybe the same for her other videos.

Posted

I wonder if they watch though... with how much they dislike having her camera in their faces, they might not be interested in seeing themselves on youtube. and maybe the same for her other videos.

You might be right, I do know they watched her when she was in Japan and just assumed they still kept watching but I really hope they don't.

Posted

Maybe her sister doesn't mind? There's so many people who're completely ignorant about posting their little kids on social media, it's honestly shocking.

I mean she said she wouldn't show their child on camera because they should have the right to consent. Her nephews are too young to understand that. I treat my nephew as my own child so she is being hypocritical.

Posted (edited)

@saber932 and in Japan, she even filmed several videos with a friend's kids, & with her now husband's sister's relatives' kids, it also seemed weird to me, they were way too young to conscent, and she's making money out of these videos... 

but again, seems small compared to her husband's website, but another level of profiting from kids' online pictures 

Edited by Ambie

Posted

"My pregnancy" I CAN'T ANYMORE, YOU GUYS.  That would be like if I made a video titled "My $10 million dollar bank account". Cuz much like Taylor's pregnancy, it DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST 

I was really confused when I saw the title on my feed. I thought I missed her pregnancy announcement video. :alpacaworry:

Posted

Kind of OT, but why are people so against showing babies or little children on the Internet? Not trying to sound like a jerk, lol. I just don't totally understand it myself. To me, all babies look relatively the same and toddlers as well. I can understand not filming a child after 5 years or so because they're kind of like little people and more aware of things, but idk, just trying to understand

Posted

@saber932 and in Japan, she even filmed several videos with a friend's kids, & with her now husband's sister's relatives' kids, it also seemed weird to me, they were way too young to conscent, and she's making money out of these videos... 

but again, seems small compared to her husband's website, but another level of profiting from kids' online pictures 

Yeah if it was for saftey reasons ( for which it probably is too) I would get it but since the major one was she made a big deal that whatever is posted is stuck on the internet forever. I'm not anti don't post your kids on the internet, just be safe about it is all. 

Posted (edited)

She addresses whether she will show her baby in Vlogmas day 5 at 14:10. She said something along the lines of being okay with showing the kid as a baby but would stop when the kid would start to show more of his/her permanent features. She says she believes the kid should have a choice when they get older whether they want to be in the public or not. And she also said the channel will still mainly be about her and her kid itself won't be a main focus point. 

Edited by Vexilion
Found the video so had to edit

Posted

She addresses whether she will show her baby in Vlogmas day 5 at 14:10. She said something along the lines of being okay with showing the kid as a baby but would stop when the kid would start to show more of his/her permanent features. She says she believes the kid should have a choice when they get older whether they want to be in the public or not. And she also said the channel will still mainly be about her and her kid itself won't be a main focus point. 

Yeah, right. I don't believe it till I see it. 

Posted

this thumbnail.

what exactly is she scared of? her filling being knocked round her face?

Posted

Is she trying to be Shane Dawson now...?

Posted

Kind of boring video, skipped through the boxing parts and Natalie talking, idc about your cat sorry.

Posted

so, her elbow is bruised after 2 lessons which is...idk what even did she do? you really gotta hit wrong to get it that bruised but, then again, tay has 0 coordination so...whatever...she brought up chicken again, with Rosie, yawn....and the toaster with Ew-san i guess in an attempt to be funny cause she said "now that i took 1 lesson i was gonna ask, u wanna fight about the toaster noW??" 

i can never find her funny, she's too awkward and cringey it's gross.

Nat looks really cute with her short curly hair tho! 

Posted

so i got to the superman punch part and i honestly feel so bad for laughing... taylor is so uncoordinated and clumsy but you can see she's really trying her best and not minding anyone's opinion (because she put it in the vlog) but i don't know why i found it so hilarious. goddamn i need to lay off on the caffeine, i'm going crazy