• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Taylor R - videos #2

7834 posts in this topic

Posted

i think at this point she's addicted to whatever it is in her cheek fillers...homegirl stuff her cheeks and then covers them ??? ? 

stop making yourself ugly taylor, it doesn' make you look younger, on the contrary, you look like a washed up trophy wife who's trying to compete with the girl her husband fcks that is 10 years younger than her lmao. 

please for the love of all that is good, GET.A.HOBBY. 

that isn't poking your face with a needle every now and then. 

i already feel bad for her kid she doesn't even have yet :/ 

Posted

I'm a super skeptic with this fourtune teller shit. i think it's all bullshit. I don't even know why people consult them. taylor is super fucking gullible and fortune tellers love people like that. they hate people that are skeptics. seriously, getting advice on when to get pregnant? how about you plan it yourselves? dumbasses.

or better yet don't have a kid because you're obviously not fit to be parents

Posted (edited)

I don't care for the pregnancy talk, it's getting repetitive and it's pretty much irrelevant at this stage. I have to say that I very much enjoyed the way this video was edited though.

Edited by Vexilion

Posted (edited)

It would be funny (I mean, sad for her I guess? but funny for her channel) if she couldn't even get pregnant after the 23467289346723 videos talking about a pregnancy that doesn't even exist yet. It also seems like this having a baby thing is only Ew-san's dream and Taylor is just there to fulfill his desire as a payback for getting married to her or something. Like "oh, I officially gave you my money, now you HAVE to give me a child". 

Edited by matrioska

Posted

Can we talk about how professional the editing and lighting is and then random people are walking in the background like it's nothing 😂

Posted

Can we talk about how professional the editing and lighting is and then random people are walking in the background like it's nothing 😂

yep not only was the talk about red wine and red carpet made me cringe... the people walking in the bg made me chuckle.

Posted

She's been doing that face for so long now and when you look at that thumbnail you would think the fortune teller told her something drastic or something with a big shock value but he didn't even say anything specific! "Oh, you had a hard time from 2014 to 2017. You should dress more colorfully. Drink some wine and eat spicy food. Don't have baby in the year of mouse because you are a dragon." If she paid him for that then she just wasted her money. I did like it when he called her intense yet lazy, as that's what she is and since he knows she has a youtube he probably was a viewer calling her out on her shit.

Conspiracy theory: the fortune teller is a viewer, maybe a member on PULL or LoLcow, doesn't like Tom and wants Taylor to have an escape route before bringing kids along and that's why he told her to wait a year and a half before getting pregnant :notimp:

well when he told her to make more cooking videos, i thought of PULL lmao Since we are always saying that. 

Posted (edited)

I apologize if this has already been said by someone else but it's really really weird to me how much she's talking about the process of GETTING pregnant; a process she hasn't even started yet.  Like why is this the defining aspect of her life now? Literally no one goes around talking about how they are PLANNING to get pregnant in the near FUTURE to the extent she is. Actually I know one woman who always told everyone about how she plans to get pregnant and I remember how annoyed everyone was with her. Like good for you and the best of luck but holy shit you are not the first person to get pregnant. I don't believe her when she says she isn't going to show her kid on camera a lot. In fact her kid is going to be the most prevalent part of her channel.

She shows her nephews all the time on camera too. 🤦 My child won't be on camera but look at my sister's kids. 

Edit: guys it doesn't matter if her sisters are fine with it or not. She literally said she doesn't want to have a child on camera because they should have the right to consent to be on camera and understand that. I guess her nephews are second hand to that rule even though personally I treat my nephrews like my own kids. 

elbow San made a post on his social media avout how this was for fun and not something to tatake seriously. Well common sense says yes but your wfe also tried to burn sage around her dog because someone told her too. 🤷

Edited by saber932

Posted

She shows her nephews all the time on camera too. 🤦 My child won't be on camera but look at my sister's kids. 

elbow San made a post on his social media avout how this was for fun and not something to tatake seriously. Well common sense says yes but your wfe also tried to burn sage around her dog because someone told her too. 🤷

Maybe her sister doesn't mind? There's so many people who're completely ignorant about posting their little kids on social media, it's honestly shocking.

Posted

So she is going to milk the pregnancy thing even before getting pregnant? 

I swear she's annoying me so much with all that pregnancy stuff. Is this the new way her videos are going to be? All pregnancy (speculation) and baby videos after wards? Thank God I've unsubscribed because all that "pushing the baby stories down our throat" is too much.

Posted

With all this pregnancy talk and her talking "We are trying really hard to get pregananant" I'm just think her dad, mom and nana watching her videos thinking "That Asian soab is nutting in my daughter again, how nice to know that".

Posted

OMG the people walking by in the background cracked me up. This looked professional until that stuff happened Wth?  

Why does she talk so much about her future pregnancy? Get pregnant or don't. She gets one shot a month. Twelve chances in a year. Use them wisely. 

I really don't need to keep hearing about all this clickbait stuff.

It'll be awful when she does get pregnant. Can't wait for ten billion "My Morning Sickness", "I'm so gassy!", "I'm getting stretch marks!", "I feel fat!"  and "My swollen ankles" videos. 
:/