• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8681 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, good for you, I have a pouch hanging down to my knees that will never go away. And also this is NOT what we are saying.

We are aware that doctors inform you about weight gain, damn, just read the past, I don’t know, 10 posts? Just start at the top of this page 9_9

In what European country do you get XS smaller than US size 0 that is comparable to China/Japan? ¬¬  edit: doesn’t matter, found it. You’re from Poland. Well, then that statement is COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT. What are you lying for? That is not even close to the truth. Source: count in how many of my post I said “I’m polish”/“I’m from Poland” - probably more than posts without it 9_9 Przestań pierdolić głupoty, na chuj to robisz? Nudzi ci się?

You know, being obese is also a “choice and personal preference”, doesn’t mean it’s healthy in any way. Add the way Taylor talks about her body I doubt any of us is talking about her getting even lazier and not giving a damn, but more of overdoing it so she won’t gain and panic if she has scars/pouch after anyway.

This behaviour is unacceptable. Someone is one sandwich short of a picnic here. 

Posted

Well, good for you, I have a pouch hanging down to my knees that will never go away. And also this is NOT what we are saying.

We are aware that doctors inform you about weight gain, damn, just read the past, I don’t know, 10 posts? Just start at the top of this page 9_9

In what European country do you get XS smaller than US size 0 that is comparable to China/Japan? ¬¬  edit: doesn’t matter, found it. You’re from Poland. Well, then that statement is COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT. What are you lying for? That is not even close to the truth. Source: count in how many of my post I said “I’m polish”/“I’m from Poland” - probably more than posts without it 9_9 Przestań pierdolić głupoty, na chuj to robisz? Nudzi ci się?

You know, being obese is also a “choice and personal preference”, doesn’t mean it’s healthy in any way. Add the way Taylor talks about her body I doubt any of us is talking about her getting even lazier and not giving a damn, but more of overdoing it so she won’t gain and panic if she has scars/pouch after anyway.

Are you...........ok?

Posted (edited)

I literally thought “how stupid can she be to 1. Let him have an Instagram (but I mean he’s in total control here lol sugar daddy and all) and 2. WHY did he post the birthday cake with the MC logo on it?” Blows my mind.

I think it's possible he genuinely thinks what he's doing isn't wrong

edit: what is the downvote for? I'm not saying I think he's not doing anything wrong.

Edited by Couture

Posted

I think it's possible he genuinely thinks what he's doing isn't wrong

then there's no hope for them i guess. 

blows my mind there are people like that

Posted

They probably thought nobody should research outside of this page and lolcow

Posted

Posted

Im pissed she did this after the whole dog whisperer. No wonder her family is dumb because they went to fortune tellers as well. I know its for fun and it's interesting to hear what he said but I already am sick of hearing about the pregency. 

Posted (edited)

Do you think she'll wait until 2020 to get pregnant? I personally really don't believe in fortune telling and when he said that she should drink red wine to get pregnant I was like :alpacaworry: you probably shouldn't do that.

I did otherwise like the video tho, I like that it was a non-vlog video.

Edited by Couture
grammar

Posted

Im pissed she did this after the whole dog whisperer. No wonder her family is dumb because they went to fortune tellers as well. I know its for fun and it's interesting to hear what he said but I already am sick of hearing about the pregency. 

can she FOR THE LOVE OF GOD stop doing that fucking face. It genuinely is so ugly but she thinks it’s cute lol. Looking like an actual fish gasping for air.

Posted

So she is going to milk the pregnancy thing even before getting pregnant? 

Posted

So she is going to milk the pregnancy thing even before getting pregnant? 

She already has been for a few months now. 

Posted

That´s it. I´m done with her shit. Today I finally unsubscribed 

Posted

Time to finally unsubscribe, I kept her in my subs to see when she posts a video, but fuck that. I'm so tired of her damn clickbaiting, I can't even say it's still clickbait, just cheap titles that do nothing. "My pregnancy", girl, I hope this doesn't bring you bad karma because I'm really superstitious and you seem too, considering you went to a fortune teller and in my book talking about things like that when they haven't even been confirmed yet brings really bad luck.

That´s it. I´m done with her shit. Today I finally unsubscribed 

I saw your reply just as I was typing my own post, high five :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

“My pregnancy” ... those clickbaits get more and more pathetic.

Posted

She already has been for a few months now. 

So annoying lmao (amd boring asf imo)