• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Taylor R - videos #2

7834 posts in this topic

Posted

She has nothing to worry about. If anything gets ruined she has the money to go under a knife and fix it. :doge:

Posted

I’m sorry kind of topic but not every woman go fat after pregnancy, my belly shrink fast and now I have muscles after workout I didn’t have before. And I’m Caucasian. 

But where I come from in Europe the size XS is way smaller than USA XS, like in Japan/China etc

Good for you that you didn't get fat during pregnancy - that's not really the norm, you know? And there are MANY factors to consider not only race, but actual DNA, and other stuff. even i know that a pregnancy can trigger all sorts of issues, including making various hormone producing glands to not work the same anymore, and the woman's body get's messed up for ever. - i did see many young mothers (aka just having given birth) with really impressive looking bodies, but it's NOT the norm (unless they adopted, in which case, of course they suffered nothing)

Well, i honestly see nothing to be proud of with your country having way smaller XS size than USA. It's again NOT the norm for most countries with a predominantly white population. 

In what European country do you get XS smaller than US size 0 that is comparable to China/Japan? ¬¬  edit: doesn’t matter, found it. You’re from Poland. Well, than that statement is COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT THEN. What are you lying for? That is not even close to the truth. Source: count in how many of my post I said “I’m polish”/“I’m from Poland” - probably more than posts without it 9_9 Przestań pierdolić głupoty, na chuj to robisz? Nudzi ci się?

thanks for the info ;) 

Posted

Yeah but you're also not factoring in Taylor's caucasian genetics and height into everything. She's not ethnically or biologically Asian, so she already falls off the charts for Asian countries advisories. If we go by BMI, Taylor is probably already "unhealthy" by Asian standards due to her height, the way she carries her weight etc.

Girl weights 50 kg and is 170 cm. Her BMI is almost severely under weight. She not going to be called unhealthy even with Asian standards.

Posted (edited)

Okay, but has anyone thought about what lengths he's going to for a girl baby?! Did you see all his comments about " I want a girl! ". Will he make Tay pump out babies until she gives birth to a girl?!!! Or will " he go to the lab " and make sure they get a girl.

( You can pay a lot of money to make your baby in a lab with stuff like preferred gender eyecolourr etc.)

Edited by elefire
Corrected the gender

Posted

Girl weights 50 kg and is 170 cm. Her BMI is almost severely under weight. She not going to be called unhealthy even with Asian standards.

How do you know her weight? I swear I thought she was taller than 170

Posted

I think she showed it in some videos

Posted

Okay, but has anyone thought about what lengths he's going to for a boy baby?! Did you see all his comments about " I want a boy! ". Will he make Tay pump out babies until she gives birth to a boy?!!! Or will " he go to the lab " and make sure they get a boy.

( You can pay a lot of money to make your baby in a lab with stuff like preferred gender eyecolourr etc.)

What boy? He wants a girl. xD

Didn't he said something like having babies until they girl 1/2 girls?

Posted

I think she showed it in some videos

It was the sponsored video with FitBit or what that app was called. She had been calling herself fat for weeks before that video and showed her weight.

Posted

Well, good for you, I have a pouch hanging down to my knees that will never go away. And also this is NOT what we are saying.

We are aware that doctors inform you about weight gain, damn, just read the past, I don’t know, 10 posts? Just start at the top of this page 9_9

In what European country do you get XS smaller than US size 0 that is comparable to China/Japan? ¬¬  edit: doesn’t matter, found it. You’re from Poland. Well, then that statement is COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT. What are you lying for? That is not even close to the truth. Source: count in how many of my post I said “I’m polish”/“I’m from Poland” - probably more than posts without it 9_9 Przestań pierdolić głupoty, na chuj to robisz? Nudzi ci się?

You know, being obese is also a “choice and personal preference”, doesn’t mean it’s healthy in any way. Add the way Taylor talks about her body I doubt any of us is talking about her getting even lazier and not giving a damn, but more of overdoing it so she won’t gain and panic if she has scars/pouch after anyway.

umm XS jest mniejsza polska niż USA . wiem bo mieszkam w Ameryce i wiele razy mierzyłem XS (firmy amerykanskiej) i była Jak M europejska🙄🙄🙄 jedyne ciuchy które są jak europejskie to powiedziałabym guess i forever21. I nie jestem jedyna Europejka która tak uważa. Moja koleżanka z Hiszpanii ma takie same zdanie.

a w Azji tez jest mniejsza rozmiarówka?

i piękne słownictwo 👏 

(umm Poland XS is way smaller than USA. I know because I’m living in states and I have problem with finding my size (American brand like Tommy Hilfiger lets say) . The XS o measure are often like M. The ones that are like the European brands are guess and forever21. And I’m not the only European girl here that thinks the same. My friend from Spain has the same opinion.

and Asia is the same way? They’re also smaller sizes? The Asian S fit me perfectly the same way Polish XS/S. 

Ok sorry if I didn’t read everything correctly my wrong 🤗 I just understand it as  Americans doctor don’t inform you that you shouldn’t get overweight either. 

Posted

umm XS jest mniejsza polska niż USA . wiem bo mieszkam w Ameryce i wiele razy mierzyłem XS (firmy amerykanskiej) i była Jak M europejska🙄🙄🙄 jedyne ciuchy które są jak europejskie to powiedziałabym guess i forever21. I nie jestem jedyna Europejka która tak uważa. Moja koleżanka z Hiszpanii ma takie same zdanie.

a w Azji tez jest mniejsza rozmiarówka?

i piękne słownictwo 👏 

(umm Poland XS is way smaller than USA. I know because I’m living in states and I have problem with finding my size (American brand like Tommy Hilfiger lets say) . The XS o measure are often like M. The ones that are like the European brands are guess and forever21. And I’m not the only European girl here that thinks the same. My friend from Spain has the same opinion.

and Asia is the same way? They’re also smaller sizes? The Asian S fit me perfectly the same way Polish XS/S. 

Ok sorry if I didn’t read everything correctly my wrong 🤗 I just understand it as  Americans doctor don’t inform you that you shouldn’t get overweight either. 

Its truth that USA's sizes are bigger, but she is from Canada so why bring the US?...Personally I dont buy from Asian stores but I know a youtuber that does (super thin) and the size is the same as in Spain

Posted

Its truth that USA's sizes are bigger, but she is from Canada so why bring the US?...Personally I dont buy from Asian stores but I know a youtuber that does (super thin) and the size is the same as in Spain

oh I was thinking USA/Canada has the same sizing I may be wrong sorry 

anyway on topic of her videos I wonder is she’s gonna make a video to adress all the stuff with MC. It looks like it’s gonna go viral .. I also wonder is she is losing followers 🤔

She’s probably kicking herself that her slimmy husband made an instagram. 

Posted (edited)

anyway on topic of her videos I wonder is she’s gonna make a video to adress all the stuff with MC. It looks like it’s gonna go viral .. I also wonder is she is losing followers 🤔

I literally thought “how stupid can she be to 1. Let him have an Instagram (but I mean he’s in total control here lol sugar daddy and all) and 2. WHY did he post the birthday cake with the MC logo on it?” Blows my mind.

Edited by PastelPotions

Posted

Slimmy husband omfg bye :feelgood:

I literally thought “how stupid can she be to 1. Let him have an Instagram (but I mean he’s in total control here lol sugar daddy and all) and 2. WHY did he post the birthday cake with the MC logo on it?” Blows my mind.

Cause they are both stupid asf

Posted

he wanted to have some of her “fame”lol :D probably was like “oh your followers want see more of me they love me” 😎 or some other sh*t and she can’t say no. Or was thinking that it would be cute, #couplegoals or something like that haha. You know every influencer who’s married like to show how perfect their marriage are.

yeah it blows my mind too! They are probably thinking they are over anyone and so smart and no one could dig it what “mc” really means haha. 

sometimes I’m not sure if I should be sorry for Taylor or not. She seems like someone who’s gullible and he’s probably manipulative ( working in shady industry like that I bet he needs to manipulate young girls and promise them who knows what if they do x and y etc ). Also it’s seems they broke up at some point. Maybe Taylor has enough of his shady things or he may cheat on her who knows but still she came back to him 🤔 . But also she’s 30 and she should know what she’s doing and what her husbando job is. It her choice after all. I wonder if she really wanted to end up marrying him and she’s 100 percent sure what she was doing or she was thinking that they are so long together it would be waste of time if she didn’t end up marrying him.