• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Taylor R - videos #2

8207 posts in this topic

Posted

I never really thought about this but it seems like Ew-san has all the power in the relationship. He has the company that pays for the fancy houses, trips, designer fashion, plane tickets. And Taylor offers... being beautiful and young (which is not going to last forever.) Not at all saying this will happen, but if Ew-san decides to cheat with a young 18 year old model from his company when Taylor turns 50, what is she going to do? Not like she has anywhere to go or anything to support herself with... Would she just have to sit tight in her pretty apartment? 

I wonder how much time Ew-san spends with the little girl models at work? Is he kind of removed from the whole process or does he get to meet the models? Must be kind of traumatic for Taylor if he has to work with them daily :(

Posted

^what? :beardo:

Also I think what she meant is that the "recommended max weight gain during pregnancy" is different in US and in Asian countries so Taylor will not want to go over the Asian max weight regardless of how much smaller it is.

I don't understand the question, Canada is indeed a country in North America...?? And they said that the baby will be born in Toronto in the vlogmas where she showed their new condo there, which leads me to believe she would follow Western recommendations for pregnancy and go to Western doctors.

I understood the comment to mean that weight gain during pregnancy was more common/affected North Americans more than Asians ethnically, and Taylor is ethnically not Asian. Therefore she would be more affected by weight gain during pregnancy due to genetics and whatnot.

If the OP meant the amount of weight recommended by Asian vs Western culture for pregnancy then I see what you're saying and was mistaken. 

Posted (edited)

I do think Taylor and Elbow San have planned to have children because they have been together for a long time but I do think Elbow San does want a baby a lot more than Taylor. We barely see him in vlogs but when he is asked about babies like what gender he would prefer he seems a lot more excited than Taylor. Not to say Taylor isn't excited at all but it's clear it's not as much as Elbow San. And tbf I thought he would want a son rather than a daughter to maybe carry on his business when he is older? Thats what I assumed.

Edited by JennyInTokyo

Posted

With excersise and a proper diet you can definitely flatten and tone a stomach after giving birth. Not sure why you would think otherwise? (Unless I misunderstood). I also can totally see Taylor putting in work to get back into shape after right giving birth, I'll give her that.

it is possible but it's silly to think it will be flat as before the pregnancy. we can never know with taylor even if she's thin, her belly might be huge during a pregnancy as each pregnancy is different even if its the same woman. it will be increasingly difficult if she gets a Csection as well. 

Posted

Do you really think he's that desperate for a baby? Because I'm not sure. It does make a lot of sense when you think about their seemingly sugar/trophy wife relationship and Tom being attracted to young white girls. But it doesn't seem to add up to me? I mean, why would he have waited for like 6 years to marry her if all he really wants out of their relationship is a kid. + they knew about their overian cysts problem before they got married, right? So would he have risked marrying a woman who potentianally can not give him kids of their own if all he wants is a kid?

[i know you were talking to some other user] I think it's well known that in East Asia, and in China i saw it a lot, babies are wanted as soon as the person is of the age of marriage. Their sole purpose seems to be that of getting married and popping a baby. There is a lot of pressure for married couples, almost everywhere in the world (sometimes unspoken) to have kids ASAP. So yes, i personally think he's really desperate to have a baby. Not to mention that the more they age, the more difficult it can be. especially with her cysts - maybe this is another reason why they even decided to get married so fast. 

Plus a kid would ensure she'll be taken care of, should things go downhill. so it's her interest there too. 

Posted (edited)

I don't understand the question, Canada is indeed a country in North America...?? 

Hyyy, day of misunderstandings I see, sorry - I read the previous poster and in my head it "saved" as "Japan vs US standards" so when you said that and I was already thinking "USA" in my head I read it as a "Canada is in USA", sorry about that ^^" Can I blame it on "I was about to go to sleep"? ;)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was what the previous poster meant, she said "she's such a weeb that she's gonna follow Japanese stands instead of NA" not because she's gonna have the baby there, but because of the weeaboiness. I don't know about other countries but I know in UK it's 20kg and in Hong Kong I'm pretty sure it's 15 or 16kg so of course she's gonna be all dramatic if she'd hit 14kg "oh no, I'm almost at the max weight, I need to loose some!" kind of thing

Edited by flyingants
What happened to my post, why is it so huuuge?!

Posted (edited)

I don't think she wants to have a baby right now. Remember when in her past vlogs she always said in a couple of years? Just because her Sugar Daddy wants to have it NOW, she suddenly says, that ofc she wants to have a baby. ¬¬ I would be panicky too, if my sugar baby life came to an end because of not agreeing with him ;)

Also the fact, that she was so obsessed and annoyed by the fact that she had three teeny tiny scars from the last surgery. How will she react of she has to get a c-section? Her body dysmorphia is horrible enough as it is but with a scar bigger than the palm of her hand, my assumption is she will just freak out (or get another of the million plastic surgeries she already had).

Edited by Roeschen
mixed up german and english :$

Posted

I don't understand the question, Canada is indeed a country in North America...?? And they said that the baby will be born in Toronto in the vlogmas where she showed their new condo there, which leads me to believe she would follow Western recommendations for pregnancy and go to Western doctors.

I understood the comment to mean that weight gain during pregnancy was more common/affected North Americans more than Asians ethnically, and Taylor is ethnically not Asian. Therefore she would be more affected by weight gain during pregnancy due to genetics and whatnot.

If the OP meant the amount of weight recommended by Asian vs Western culture for pregnancy then I see what you're saying and was mistaken. 

Hey I was the one who posted that, the other poster is correct. I meant that doctors in Japan literally tell women the amount of weight they're supposed to gain. I had a white North American woman friend who got pregnant in Japan and doctors criticized her for "gaining too much weight".

Whereas in North America we think people are supposed to gain weight while being pregnant and there's not a particular upper limit for that. Most North Americans are overweight anyways.

Taylor doesn't follow Western recommendations. A lot of Western people would say she's "too skinny" already, but by Asian standards she is beautiful.

Posted

Hey I was the one who posted that, the other poster is correct. I meant that doctors in Japan literally tell women the amount of weight they're supposed to gain. I had a white North American woman friend who got pregnant in Japan and doctors criticized her for "gaining too much weight".
Whereas in North America we think people are supposed to gain weight while being pregnant and there's not a particular upper limit for that. Most North Americans are overweight anyways.

Taylor doesn't follow Western recommendations. A lot of Western people would say she's "too skinny" already, but by Asian standards she is beautiful.

Okay thank you for clarifying, my mistake! :)

Posted

Taylor really doesnt know how pregnancy works, my older sister has two kids, when she had the first (C cut) she gained a ton of weight specially cause she was told to rest, since she had a C cut she couldnt work out for a lot of time and kept being overweight (my sister was super skinny before getting pregnant), same thing with the second one, but it wasnt a C cut so it was easier for her to go back to her shape, still she gains weight easily now.

Posted

^what? :beardo:

Also I think what she meant is that the "recommended max weight gain during pregnancy" is different in US and in Asian countries so Taylor will not want to go over the Asian max weight regardless of how much smaller it is.

Yeah but you're also not factoring in Taylor's caucasian genetics and height into everything. She's not ethnically or biologically Asian, so she already falls off the charts for Asian countries advisories. If we go by BMI, Taylor is probably already "unhealthy" by Asian standards due to her height, the way she carries her weight etc.

Posted

Yeah but you're also not factoring in Taylor's caucasian genetics and height into everything. She's not ethnically or biologically Asian, so she already falls off the charts for Asian countries advisories. If we go by BMI, Taylor is probably already "unhealthy" by Asian standards due to her height, the way she carries her weight etc.

We know all that, we're talking about what we think Taylor will think - see @lucky post 3 above yours.

Posted

I've been watching Tay for years. We've seen her change over the course of dating and marrying him. But only after their marriage have I ever heard anything about a baby. I wouldn't be surprised if he only chose to marry her when he did to finally get his baby. He started it all! Posting all over his social media how he wants a baby and what gender and how he wants a family. And only then after that have I heard Tay talk about a baby. Honestly, in my eyes, this is all his idea and he planned it from the start. 

Interesting take. Could the doll phase be all part of this plan too?

Posted

I’m sorry kind of topic but not every woman go fat after pregnancy, my belly shrink fast and now I have muscles after workout I didn’t have before. And I’m Caucasian. 

Also the dr in us also tells you how many pounds/kg you can gain and they did have the scale and if I’m on track and not underweight or overweight. Because overweight pregnancy=bigger chance for baby to have diabetes in future life.

also I don’t think Taylor is too skinny, I think it’s everyone personal preference. But where I come from in Europe the size XS is way smaller than USA XS, like in Japan/China etc

if Taylor gets ever pregnant I’m pretty sure she’s gonna do everything she can to have a healthy pregnancy. She may exercise while pregnant too so she can snap back easier after pregnancy. 

And I hope she’s gonna get pregnant when she wants and not when she feels pressured to. 

Posted (edited)

I’m sorry kind of topic but not every woman go fat after pregnancy, my belly shrink fast and now I have muscles after workout I didn’t have before. And I’m Caucasian. 

Also the dr in us also tells you how many pounds/kg you can gain and they did have the scale and if I’m on track and not underweight or overweight. Because overweight pregnancy=bigger chance for baby to have diabetes in future life.

also I don’t think Taylor is too skinny, I think it’s everyone personal preference. But where I come from in Europe the size XS is way smaller than USA XS, like in Japan/China etc

if Taylor gets ever pregnant I’m pretty sure she’s gonna do everything she can to have a healthy pregnancy. She may exercise while pregnant too so she can snap back easier after pregnancy. 

And I hope she’s gonna get pregnant when she wants and not when she feels pressured to. 

Well, good for you, I have a pouch hanging down to my knees that will never go away. And also this is NOT what we are saying.

We are aware that doctors inform you about weight gain, damn, just read the past, I don’t know, 10 posts? Just start at the top of this page 9_9

In what European country do you get XS smaller than US size 0 that is comparable to China/Japan? ¬¬  edit: doesn’t matter, found it. You’re from Poland. Well, then that statement is COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT. What are you lying for? That is not even close to the truth. Source: count in how many of my post I said “I’m polish”/“I’m from Poland” - probably more than posts without it 9_9 Przestań pierdolić głupoty, na chuj to robisz? Nudzi ci się?

You know, being obese is also a “choice and personal preference”, doesn’t mean it’s healthy in any way. Add the way Taylor talks about her body I doubt any of us is talking about her getting even lazier and not giving a damn, but more of overdoing it so she won’t gain and panic if she has scars/pouch after anyway.

Edited by flyingants
too many „then”