• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - videos #2

6953 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait, why do we think Taylor doesn't want to have kids? She's very slim, so she probably won't gain too much weight while pregnant (that's more of a North American thing) 

The recommended weight gain in Japan for a pregnant woman is much lower and she'll probably try to follow that standard because she is weeby and borderline ED sufferer

She (consciously or not) subscribes to the kind of patriarchal mainstream messaging that includes biological clock myths and probably wants to get pregnant sooner rather than later

Her career as a "model" (or lack thereof) is definitely over. She's 30. Her career as a YouTuber would be fine, she'd have to reorient the channel, but there are plenty of mommy vloggers and it could be a good niche (international/multicultural parenting). Making videos is hard with a toddler running around but I agree they will likely have au pairs or other "help". 

What do you mean by biological clock myths? 

Posted

If i didn't know any better, i'd think you guys were more obsessed than her actual fans :P

Sorry if this upset anyone. I can see how if came across as snarky.

Posted (edited)

The way I see it with Taylor is:

She is family oriented. She loves being with her family and wants to be in a big family. Her sisters have just had babies. Ew-san wants a baby. There's a societal expectation that women have babies (especially after getting married / late 20's and early 30's). She has no solid sense of who she is or what she wants. She jumps on trends. She is a people-pleaser, especially an Ew-san pleaser. She's not confident with herself to be a person to say "I don't want to have kids. It's not my "job" as a woman. It's not what I want in my life, so fuck off." 

Whether she truly wants kids or THINKS she wants kids, it's hard to tell. But it is weird that she's so obsessed with stay fit and skinny and, as others have said, it doesn't matter if you're young, skinny, fit, have good genes, etc...pregnancy does weird things to people and you don't know how you're going to come out of it until you've done it. Imagine her acne. And the stretch marks. And the tummy that probably won't go away despite doing 300 sit-ups a day. And that's totally okay....but she probably won't see it that way.

I can almost see her wanting many kids and then popping one out and being done with it. Personally, maybe others don't feel this way, it would be cool if they'd invest their money into adopting because a. it's nice to offer homeless kids a family and b. pregnancy won't affect her body. I'm also concerned how it's going to affect her mentally. As other have said (I'm trying not to sound like a parrot), she just seems the pretty IG and pintrest photos. Wait until your kid smears some nice diarreaha all over the floor, ruins your expensive jacket, gets rotten apple in between the sofa cushions and won't stop crying the whole 10+ hours to Toronto.

nothing against those who wants / have kids, not trying to sound anti-child, lol

Edited by rootbranch
spelling

Posted

Wait, why do we think Taylor doesn't want to have kids? She's very slim, so she probably won't gain too much weight while pregnant (that's more of a North American thing) 

Weight gain, saggy boobs, striae. Probably more, pregnancy takes a pretty heavy toll on your body.

And the tummy that probably won't go away despite doing 300 sit-ups a day.

With excersise and a proper diet you can definitely flatten and tone a stomach after giving birth. Not sure why you would think otherwise? (Unless I misunderstood). I also can totally see Taylor putting in work to get back into shape after right giving birth, I'll give her that.

Posted (edited)

But if I was Tay I would totally wanna marry him in all seriousness. For so many reasons: Unlimited fortune, Multiple homes, high society, secured and very comfortable future, travel, fame, attention, job opportunities and a lot more. I would drown in the sugar baby lifestyle and not give a single fuck about my husband's job or company.

off topic but also relates to Taylor: 

your lifestyle is only as secure as your husbands business and interest/attraction in you. whose to say he doesn’t get bored of you or loses everything? then what? you don’t care what he does? well keep that same energy when the fbi has a warrant out for his arrest because he was doing some serious illegal shit to fund your life (you could go down with him as well).

if not that then during the marriage you could experience: cheating on you with other (younger & more beautiful) women that are eager to take your spot, extremely controlling because he has all the power, cuts off your funds when you make him mad over the tiniest things, reminds you you’re nothing without him (belittling), etc. plenty of stories out there from women who’ve been in the game and tell all.

might want to take off the rose-colored glasses. the sugar baby life isn’t that glamorous and seeing how empty Taylor (without even knowing what goes on when the cameras are off) is with hers kinda proves my point. money washes away financial worries but it can’t buy a personality & happiness.

Edited by mercy

Posted

With excersise and a proper diet you can definitely flatten and tone a stomach after giving birth. Not sure why you would think otherwise? (Unless I misunderstood). I also can totally see Taylor putting in work to get back into shape after right giving birth, I'll give her that.

That's not always the case, but sometimes it is. As I said in my post, pregnancy affects everyone differently. I know a few people that had children in their late 20's/early 30's and aquired a "pouch" afterwards despite being skinny and fit beforehand and trying to work out after birth. Perhaps my point wasn't expressed completely, so I apologise about that. But if she isn't someone whose body will bounce back, then everyone knows how devestating that's going to be.

Posted (edited)

I’m confused. Why does no one realize everything hangs on her having a baby? Tom is with her because she’s beautiful but he is DESPERATE for a child and clearly one with those superior white genes.

She will get older. She will get less attractive. Her lifestyle depends on having this baby. If she can’t, I 100% see Tom looking elsewhere to continue his line. While married to her or not. Then she’ll really crack once he has a baby momma that’s probably 22 and starts giving Taylor less money.

She could actually loathe kids, but knows that her value to Tom is riding on this. Of course she is going to act like she loooooves kids. I guarantee you she’s terrified of having kids but not as terrified as she is of losing her million dollar ticket for life. 

Not to mention having a child with him guarantees money for her. Even if they divorce she will always be the mother of his child and therefore will still live comfortable af.

Edited by PastelPotions

Posted

kind of OT, but since we suspect (know?) that Taylor lurks here...I wonder what that's like to constantly read things about your own self and husband. you have to be insecure with yourself to be lurking here in the first place and I'm sure reading how your husband might leave you if you don't have a kid with him or how he might leave when you get older and wrinkly, etc etc etc is probably really anxiety inducing.

Posted

I’m confused. Why does no one realize everything hangs on her having a baby? Tom is with her because she’s beautiful but he is DESPERATE for a child and clearly one with those superior white genes.

She will get older. She will get less attractive. Her lifestyle depends on having this baby. If she can’t, I 100% see Tom looking elsewhere to continue his line. While married to her or not. Then she’ll really crack once he has a baby momma that’s probably 22 and starts giving Taylor less money.

She could actually loathe kids, but knows that her value to Tom is riding on this. Of course she is going to act like she loooooves kids. I guarantee you she’s terrified of having kids but not as terrified as she is of losing her million dollar ticket for life. 

Not to mention having a child with him guarantees money for her. Even if they divorce she will always be the mother of his child and therefore will still live comfortable af.

Do you really think he's that desperate for a baby? Because I'm not sure. It does make a lot of sense when you think about their seemingly sugar/trophy wife relationship and Tom being attracted to young white girls. But it doesn't seem to add up to me? I mean, why would he have waited for like 6 years to marry her if all he really wants out of their relationship is a kid. + they knew about their overian cysts problem before they got married, right? So would he have risked marrying a woman who potentianally can not give him kids of their own if all he wants is a kid?

Posted (edited)

Do you really think he's that desperate for a baby? Because I'm not sure. It does make a lot of sense when you think about their seemingly sugar/trophy wife relationship and Tom being attracted to young white girls. But it doesn't seem to add up to me? I mean, why would he have waited for like 6 years to marry her if all he really wants out of their relationship is a kid. + they knew about their overian cysts problem before they got married, right? So would he have risked marrying a woman who potentianally can not give him kids of their own if all he wants is a kid?

1. There is no “seemingly” lol

2. He knows he isn’t pretty, and white blonde girls who are willing to fuck him in HK are prob not many, he’s sticking with her because it’s easy. Also, Ovarian cysts do not mean she isn’t fertile. 

3. It’s not ALL he wants. He still wants a beautiful white woman to fuck. But right next to that is the prestige that comes with having a half white half Asian child.

Edited by PastelPotions

Posted (edited)

To be fair, I do think that Taylor wants a child, maybe even more than one. She looks like she truly enjoys being around her nephews and nieces and we know she very much misses her family while she is away from them. 

I also think that if she was to dedicate herself to the baby that she would probably be a pretty great mom.

What I don't think is that she fully understands/comprehends how drastically a baby changes your life and your body.

It's not just nurseries and baby clothes and dress up, it's endless nights of no sleep, painful breasts from breastfeeding (or possibly being told you're 'inadequate' by other crunchy mom's if you can't for some reason breastfeed - not everyone can), having your things broken or destroyed or stained, gaining weight (to that person who said gaining weight is a North American thing, you realize that Canada is in North America and therefore Taylor is North American, right?), etc.

There are a lot of personal sacrifices a parent has to make for their child. You can't just get up and go to dinner anymore for fun, you have to bring the kid, bring their diaper bag, bring clothes, possibly deal with it crying the whole time, etc. You can't just hop on a plane now you have to think about the kid for that entire time. You can't just get up and go, there's now a miniature human that is completely dependent on you. It's not just money when it comes to kids. 

I think she wants kids and would be a good mom. I also think she is being naive about it and is more in love with the idea of what having a kid is "supposed" to be like as opposed to what it's really like. 

ETA: I would also be willing to bet that she is afraid of being an old mom and feels like she is already old and like she has to have kids right now. Especially given Tom's age relative to hers. 

1. There is no “seemingly” lol

2. He knows he isn’t pretty, and white blonde girls who are willing to fuck him in HK are prob not many, he’s sticking with her because it’s easy. Also, Ovarian cysts do not mean she isn’t fertile. 

3. It’s not ALL he wants. He still wants a beautiful white woman to fuck. But right next to that is the prestige that comes with having a half white half Asian child.

This is pretty rude, presumptuous, and kinda racist, dude.

Edited by heckin_bork
Y'all know my phone hates spelling words

Posted

To be fair, I do think that Taylor wants a child, maybe even more than one. She looks like she truly enjoys being around her nephews and nieces and we know she very much misses her family while she is away from them. 

I also think that if she was to dedicate herself to the baby that she would probably be a pretty great mom.

What I don't think is that she fully understands/comprehends how drastically a baby changes your life and your body.

It's not just nurseries and baby clothes and dress up, it's endless nights of no sleep, painful breasts from breastfeeding (or possibly being told you're 'inadequate' by other crunchy mom's if you can't for some reason breastfeed - not everyone can), having your things broken or destroyed or stained, gaining weight (to that person who said gaining weight is a North American thing, you realize that Canada is in North America and therefore Taylor is North American, right?), etc.

There are a lot of personal sacrifices a parent has to make for their child. You can't just get up and go to dinner anymore for fun, you have to bring the kid, bring their diaper bag, bring clothes, possibly deal with it crying the whole time, etc. You can't just hop on a plane now you have to think about the kid for that entire time. You can't just get up and go, there's now a miniature human that is completely dependent on you. It's not just money when it comes to kids. 

I think she wants kids and would be a good mom. I also think she is being naive about it and is more in love with the idea of what having a kid is "supposed" to be like as opposed to what it's really like. 

ETA: I would also be willing to bet that she is afraid of being an old mom and feels like she is already old and like she has to have kids right now. Especially given Tom's age relative to hers. 

This is pretty rude, presumptuous, and kinda racist, dude.

Oh I don’t feel this way. This is how HE thinks. 

Posted

Oh I don’t feel this way. This is how HE thinks. 

He might but there's not a lot of evidence that he does? I mean, I get the MC thing and I totally see why someone would assume what you're asserting, but we also have never heard him or seen him actually say anything like that personally, at least not to my knowledge. 

Feel free to point me to where he did say that if that's the case, though, cuz I'm up for that tea. 

Posted (edited)

you realize that Canada is in North America and therefore Taylor is North American, right?)

^what? :beardo:

Also I think what she meant is that the "recommended max weight gain during pregnancy" is different in US and in Asian countries so Taylor will not want to go over the Asian max weight regardless of how much smaller it is.

Edited by flyingants

Posted

I've been watching Tay for years. We've seen her change over the course of dating and marrying him. But only after their marriage have I ever heard anything about a baby. I wouldn't be surprised if he only chose to marry her when he did to finally get his baby. He started it all! Posting all over his social media how he wants a baby and what gender and how he wants a family. And only then after that have I heard Tay talk about a baby. Honestly, in my eyes, this is all his idea and he planned it from the start.