• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - videos #2

6953 posts in this topic

Posted

i agree with you.  i hope i didn't give the opposite impression by mistake.

I don't know much about the subject or how thins are done where you live, but last time i checked people go to orphanages to adopt babies/children. And if one adopts a baby (under the age of 12 months) there's little trauma/psychological damage from previous family. There are new born babies waiting to be adopted too, you know, not just older kids that may or may not have been with a family before. 

Regarding children being snatched from their mothers ... yes, that kind of kidnapping happens. But it's usually for sadistic and unimaginable purposes, not for adoption. Adoption might be one of the purposes, not denying it, but it's not the main drive behind it. And since you pointed the cat/dog adoption situation - those animals too can come loaded with illnesses and traumas. But adopting children and pets can't be compared, indeed. 

personally, if i were more stable financially and emotionally, i'd adopt as many kids as possible to try and give them a better future - possibly the kind of future their birth mother would want for them. 

I think people were missing my point on adopting kids. I was talking more about it's frowned upon vs people having their own kids. Now for some reason taylor couldnt have kids, she has every right to be upset about the situation just like any other person.  My friend adopted their nephew and the process wasnt easy and scary at times. So i do understand the emotional parts of adopting a kid. 

About the emotional trama...well what happens if Taylor has a kid that has depression, severe anxiety, or a disability? Just because it's coming from her, doesn't mean the child is going to be perfect. Yes the child is going to probably have a great life and education vs a child of proverty. 

On the video she posted called “I FAILED EVERY GOAL I SET LAST YEAR” I saw this comment 😂. And of course Taylor replied to the comment 😂.

94CBDF6E-1482-49A1-AB2E-BCC4A09BAC4C.jpeg

25DA6BA7-FD98-4C14-BB0A-FC0581AAFD1C.jpeg

4D8FDDA3-AF6D-4CCA-9DDF-7A64EF123787.jpeg

Living your best life....ok? How? Sitting around all day while your pedo husband builds stuff around you? 

like I do wish I could travel more but not the way taylor is doing it. For someone who reads the comments, she should know the majority of us were fans at one point but her stuff has been shit recently. 

Plus thanks to this group, we know what her husband really is.

Posted (edited)

You know what I was just thinking about?

When Taylor was still in Japan and Bii, Sharla, Mimei, Kim etc were still there and they all went to Taylor's lavish b-day parties, Sharla came over all the time... Did they know about MC? Did they know what it is?  

And when Mimei and Duncan were throwing extreme shade at Taylor in that salty video they did... Did they know? Could that be part of what happened for their falling out from the group? 

Edited by heckin_bork
Y'all know I can't spell I guess

Posted

You know what I was just thinking about?

When Taylor was still in Japan and Bii, Sharla, Mimei, Kim etc were still there and they all went to Taylor's lavish b-day parties, Sharla came over all the time... Did they know about MC? Did they know what it is?  

And when Mimei and Duncan were throwing extreme shade at Taylor in that salty video they did... Did they know? Could that be part of what happened for their falling out front the group? 

I don’t think they knew at first, but they HAD to know at some point imo. But who knows.

I do think Mimei found out 100%. If anyone remembers the 28th birthday party limo ride vlog where Tom sent a big limo for Taylor and her friends filled with champagne and treats and decor and then paid for them all to go nuts in LUSH? I remember Mimei acting so odd and uncomfortable. I think she knew or had an inkling about MC and felt very conflicted about enjoying all the treats Tom gave them that day. 

Posted

Taylor is probably so terrified of getting older because all she's ever had in her life is her beauty and youth, and she has to watch it slowly fade away now.

Her modeling job? Because she was beautiful and young, obviously. 

Her marriage? Because she was beautiful and young.

Her youtube channel? Because she was beautiful and young (also a white girl in Japan, and rich) 

What does she have aside from her dwindling social media accounts and her marriage to a shallow man who probably thinks girls under 18 are hottest? 

Most people who have a real passion have a lot less fear of aging. For example, someone who loves their job (like being a teacher, doctor, etc.) or loves their hobby (art, music, video games) feels they will be happy as long as they can keep doing what they love. In fact, there are plenty of hobbies where you will become even better and better as you age. Someone who loves painting or sculpting may feel excited when they think of how talented they will be in 10 or 20 more years. 

But everything that Taylor has ever been interested in will only worsen as she ages.

I agree that she should find a hobby. In fact, she is so lucky that she doesn't have to work to support herself. She has money to do anything she's ever dreamed of. She could learn to write, she could get a degree in something just for fun, she could learn to scuba dive, really anything. 

Yet she'd rather decorate her house or go out to eat... Honestly I think she just does not know what to do with her life now that she's in her 30's. For her own sake I really hope she finds some kind of purpose in her life other than her husband or her beauty, because I think it will make her feel so much happier. 

Posted

I think people were missing my point on adopting kids. I was talking more about it's frowned upon vs people having their own kids. Now for some reason taylor couldnt have kids, she has every right to be upset about the situation just like any other person.  My friend adopted their nephew and the process wasnt easy and scary at times. So i do understand the emotional parts of adopting a kid. 

About the emotional trama...well what happens if Taylor has a kid that has depression, severe anxiety, or a disability? Just because it's coming from her, doesn't mean the child is going to be perfect. Yes the child is going to probably have a great life and education vs a child of proverty. 

Living your best life....ok? How? Sitting around all day while your pedo husband builds stuff around you? 

like I do wish I could travel more but not the way taylor is doing it. For someone who reads the comments, she should know the majority of us were fans at one point but her stuff has been shit recently. 

Plus thanks to this group, we know what her husband really is.

lol i mean in her defense idk what sane person would want to scroll through pages of other people hating on them. obviously there's some very valid criticism here and it's not just people being 'haters' but this is probably not the best place to hang out if you're the person being gossiped about. i can see how this would be detrimental to someone's mental health regardless of whether or not the criticism is actually valid

Posted (edited)

a pedo husband who has weird fetishes about lil girls, I would TOTALLY wanna marry someone like that

But if I was Tay I would totally wanna marry him in all seriousness. For so many reasons: Unlimited fortune, Multiple homes, high society, secured and very comfortable future, travel, fame, attention, job opportunities and a lot more. I would drown in the sugar baby lifestyle and not give a single fuck about my husband's job or company.

Edited by elefire

Posted

Indeed people who don't need to go through adopting a baby don't know it's not an easy process. We might have a slight idea, but not really. Sadly, i think the child growing in Taylor's and Tom's household (assuming they'll never divorce, and will forever be in love) will still have issues as an adult - the mother seems to have daddy issues and her self esteem is not the best either, the father profits off of underage girls and he would be ok with his own child appearing half naked in magazines. and surely enough there are other stuff we havent seen.

but let's see what happens now - can she get pregnant or not.. 

anyways. the first vlog/new video of hers is up:

It starts on Dec 26th, and covers a period of a few days. She shows herself working out, making some food, the new HK apartment but not all of it. she says she found a name for her blog/business and that she's excited about it. 

the vlog is long, in Taylor's style, but since there are more days squeezed in, it not that boring. i actually found it quite refreshing - much better than the DIY/makeup tutorial videos (although some were really funny) and her vlogmas put together. it's a good start towards being a more serious youtuber. but we have to wait and see what she brings next, as now it's too early to get worked up. Tom is in the video too, several times, just in case you don't want to see him and would like a warning. 

Posted

But if I was Tay I would totally wanna marry him in all seriousness. For so many reasons: Unlimited fortune, Multiple homes, high society, secured and very comfortable future, travel, fame, attention, job opportunities and a lot more. I would drown in the sugar baby lifestyle and not give a single fuck about my husband's job or company.

for real? 

if it were me... a borderline predatory business is a huge deal breaker no matter how many riches.

Posted

for real? 

Hidden Content

off topic, so in spoiler it goes ;) i agree with you so much!

Some people have more back bone and stronger morals than others. Some people only care about money, regardless of how it's made. If I were Taylor, I wouldn't have married Tom both because of how he got his riches, and because he used to be my boss. I know there are people who genuinely fall in love with their boss/subordinate, but i find it weird in a way, especially because the subordinate would have to seek another job. But on top of that knowing that the guy is borderline pedophile, and made money off of underage (looking) girl by exposing them to (most likely) sick minded (older) men is just NO, GTFO! (this directed at Tom and any other guy like him, not at you). 

Posted

Hi, I'm new to the group.
I've been thinking for a long time that Taylor's videos have changed a lot.
When she lived in Japan everything seemed very different, at least it seemed a much closer person, she had her group of friends and her videos were much more interesting.
But since she moved to HK, I only see badly structured and silly videos, and it seems that she only teaches a very superficial part of their lives.
I read in the group some comments about Tom's work, I had no idea that his work was strange, could someone explain what it is?
I knew there was something strange about their jobs!
Could someone update me?
Thank you!!!!!

Posted (edited)

meh. boring...saying we're jealous like a freaking highschool clique honestly fits taylor and her fans so much. how old is she again? 

i honestly don't believe she doesn't read here or lolcow anymore. 

It's funny how they say we're viscous, acting like a high-school clique. These fans are brainless, gullible cattle if they sincerely believe what Taylor  says as the god honest truth. What a simplistic worldview. Keep in mind that, like Taylor, they have no idea as to how we're actually living our lives. I don't believe that any lifestyle is better than the other but the lies make my stomach churn. 

Edited by EEEDHDFNFN

Posted (edited)

To everyone saying they hope Taylor gets a hobby to give her meaning - I'm sure this will come with some down votes but I'm okay with that - I am wondering if her becoming a mother and wanting a baby so bad is part of her desire for/lack of meaning or purpose.

I know that for a while she had been talking about/hinting at wanting a family and such, but from what I've seen, a lot of people have kids because they feel like it will give their lives meaning. They feel like they have nothing going for them but having a kid will give them "purpose" every day. For someone like Taylor who has an arguably directionless life at the moment, that aspect of motherhood may appeal to her for that reason.

I'm not a fan of kids and identify as childfree by choice so I acknowledge that I may have a bias showing, but I'm almost wondering if the kid will basically be the stand in for a hobby in terms of "fulfilment" for her.

Edited by heckin_bork
Spelling

Posted

You would still have to have sex with him :P

Posted

To everyone saying they hope Taylor gets a hobby to give her meaning - I'm sure this will come with some down votes but I'm okay with that - I am wondering if her becoming a mother and wanting a baby so bad is part of her desire for/lack of meaning or purpose.

I know that for a while she had been taking about/hinting at wanting a family and such, but from what I've seen, a lot of people have kids because they feel like it will give their lives meaning. They feel like they have nothing going for them but having a kid will give them "purpose" every day. For someone like Taylor who has an arguably directionless life at the moment, that aspect of motherhood may appeal to her for that reason.

I'm not a fan of kids and identify as childfree by choice so I acknowledge that I may have a bias showing, but I'm almost wondering if the kid will basically be the stand in for a hobby in terms of "fulfilment" for her.

That is the problem. It isnt a healthy mindset and better to have a back up plan or another fulfilment. This can lead to mental and suicidal thoughts. I have a friend who is like taylor on she only wants to be a mother but has financial and medical problems. Im worried about her if this doesnt come true even though she has one adopted son. 

She should have something to do until the baby comes. If she just waits, she is going to be even more depressed. Im glad to see her being more serious about vlogs and her blog. I hope the content is better though.