• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - videos #2

7002 posts in this topic

Posted

Taylor girl why would you show your friends wedding invitation without bluring the location of the wedding.

I dont think taylor has any crazy fans but still

Posted

Okay wow, that looks really dreamy. Where is the appartment located that there's so much forest view? This can't be in the city right?

I used to live very close to HK. Many people don't know HK is 60-70% nature. The city is not very large at all. There are many beaches to enjoy, hiking trails, and generally nature. You could build a large house and have all of that literally minutes away, especially if they're living on Hong Kong Island or Lantau Island. 

Posted

Taylor girl why would you show your friends wedding invitation without bluring the location of the wedding.

I dont think taylor has any crazy fans but still

Isn't it common in East-Asian countries to have wedding crashers be a good thing? I remember once hearing that people might be invited from the street to the wedding cause "more guests->luckier marriage". I could be totally wrong with this!

But I do agree with you, she should pay a little more attention to what she's sharing!

Posted

I used to live very close to HK. Many people don't know HK is 60-70% nature. The city is not very large at all. There are many beaches to enjoy, hiking trails, and generally nature. You could build a large house and have all of that literally minutes away, especially if they're living on Hong Kong Island or Lantau Island. 

Oh I had no clue! Geez Taylor take Rosie on some nice walks through all that nature lol.

The appartment looks sooooo good, I honestly can't wait for a tour video!

What is that company she wants to make? This is the first time I've heard about it as I haven't watched the majority of her video's.

Posted

their new bathroom is literally the size of some japanese apartments lol 

Posted

I wish i had the luxury to just laze around the house after an exausting travel and basically sleep for three days... 

Posted

She made clear in one of her last videos ( can't remember which one) that she will do a weekly vlog and 2 - 3 main videos every week. I hope she actually sticks to this! And that she makes the weekly vlog more interesting and better quality. Like a nicely made summarize of everything worth mentioning that happend in the week. :alpacacrush:

Posted

She made clear in one of her last videos ( can't remember which one) that she will do a weekly vlog and 2 - 3 main videos every week. I hope she actually sticks to this! And that she makes the weekly vlog more interesting and better quality. Like a nicely made summarize of everything worth mentioning that happend in the week. :alpacacrush:

I think she should start doing seasonal lookbooks again. Those were interesting, creative videos. 

Posted

I think she should start doing seasonal lookbooks again. Those were interesting, creative videos. 

And cooking

Posted

If Taylor knows what kind of business her husband is into, why would she expose her young fans to such a person? I'm thinking maybe Ew san Instagram is a way to potentially recruit young girls for his MC website. What happened to him being so private about his life? It seems so suspicious to me how he is now open to sharing things about their life now. Also, the way he interacts with her fans there as well seems so childish and weird.  

Posted

On the video she posted called “I FAILED EVERY GOAL I SET LAST YEAR” I saw this comment 😂. And of course Taylor replied to the comment 😂.

94CBDF6E-1482-49A1-AB2E-BCC4A09BAC4C.jpeg

25DA6BA7-FD98-4C14-BB0A-FC0581AAFD1C.jpeg

4D8FDDA3-AF6D-4CCA-9DDF-7A64EF123787.jpeg

Posted

On the video she posted called “I FAILED EVERY GOAL I SET LAST YEAR” I saw this comment 😂. And of course Taylor replied to the comment 😂.

94CBDF6E-1482-49A1-AB2E-BCC4A09BAC4C.jpeg

25DA6BA7-FD98-4C14-BB0A-FC0581AAFD1C.jpeg

4D8FDDA3-AF6D-4CCA-9DDF-7A64EF123787.jpeg

meh. boring...saying we're jealous like a freaking highschool clique honestly fits taylor and her fans so much. how old is she again? 

i honestly don't believe she doesn't read here or lolcow anymore. 

Posted

Yeah, sure... You don't come by Tay :notimp:

mhb.JPG