• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - videos #2

7002 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Vlogmas has been so boring apart from a couple of smaller activities here and there. I looked back at 2017 and 2016's vlogmas videos and they're way more interesting. This year it's been "CLICK BAIT TITLE OF SOMETHING THAT TAKES ALL OF THREE MINUTES IN A 17 MINUTE VIDEO" surrounded by shopping, shopping, Christmas markets, "running errands", shopping. So dull.

2016 we got some recipes and cooking videos, trend videos (boyfriend does my makeup), sleepovers with Sharla, birthday parties, Disneyland, fun silly pranks, skiing...And it's not like these were done when she was 23 or something and now she's 30 she just doesn't do that sort of stuff, she was only 2 years younger than she is now! 

I started watching Taylor around the time she ditched the circle lenses, and I watched a bunch of older videos and I liked that it did seem like she was always out and trying new things and being really energetic and trying to give viewers something interesting. Now it's just...boring. I think a big part though is she doesn't have YouTuber friends to collaborate with anymore. Just over a year ago she had Sharla, Kim, and Venus with a few others here and there. Now she has herself... Well also Natalie who always looks annoyed and uncomfortable, and Tom who always looks annoyed and uncomfortable. 

I like thid better than 17 but 17 was a mess....so not a lot to say with that. I did like her videos for 16 because it was better organized

Also isn't it hypocritical to show her nephews on camera? Didn't she talk about them being old enough to consent to videos?

Posted

She seems to romanticize the idea of children. Those aren't your kids to show either. 

Posted

the thumbnail alone makes me not wanna click. Ew-san in a onsie?things the world doesn’t need

Posted

the thumbnail alone makes me not wanna click. Ew-san in a onsie?things the world doesn’t need

haha the vlog itself is not that bad. uh, scratch that its the same thing taylor does --forcing her family in the vlog and vlogging useless things/ events

Posted

I know they're married and all but why is he now constantly in the thumbnails and vlogs? He even made an Instagram account?! I thought he wanted to stay off of social media and didn't wanted to be in the vlogs. It took her years to post one picture of the two and now he's constantly present in thumbnails. Seems a little weird to me. Maybe she wants to show that they're ACTUALLY dating :P

Posted

I want to puke reading all the comments how Ew-San is great with kids... yeah, especially 13 yo ones. 

Sorry, couldn’t stop myself! Especially seeing this disgusting person in a onesie.

Posted

I know they're married and all but why is he now constantly in the thumbnails and vlogs? He even made an Instagram account?! I thought he wanted to stay off of social media and didn't wanted to be in the vlogs. It took her years to post one picture of the two and now he's constantly present in thumbnails. Seems a little weird to me. Maybe she wants to show that they're ACTUALLY dating :P

i think he secretly likes the attention. like he knows he's not a dashing prince charming, so he was maybe a bit scared of the criticism from the fans and haters alike, especially before the marriage. now they're married, so maybe some comments related to his appearance are less likely to appear...? who knows. [speculation follows] maybe he really loves Taylor, and he actually wants to make her happy (i don't think it's a very far fetched idea) ... or he agrees to show himself more because the views/comments are better when he's in the videos? [too lazy to check the numbers, plus i wouldnt know where to look. feel free to prove me wrong, i'll fix this if needed.

Posted (edited)

i

If it where up to me I'd rather not see him, he's not particulary easy on the eyes (Especially knowing that gross little man has gross little 'hobbies'). And I'd rather not hear him either, I find her conversations with him are incredibly uncomfortable to listen to ("baBeEEEE")

Edited by Couture

Posted

This vlogmas is the first time I haven’t been a little bit excited to click on her new videos. And I don’t want to watch this new video at all. I feel nothing for her anymore. Well, disgust. 

Posted

Tom sounds like a grandpa with a sore throat, I really dont listening to his voice  :(

Posted

Why would you say "maybe she wants to show that they're ACTUALLY dating" if they are married? You aren't dating anymore if you are married... 🙄

Posted

Actually I did it after 10 years months before my passport expired and they didn't ask me for a new one.

Yep, mine has me at age 21 and i kept the same photo for 27 renewal. My renewal will be past my 30s so it dodoes work.

Posted

This vlogmas is the first time I haven’t been a little bit excited to click on her new videos. And I don’t want to watch this new video at all. I feel nothing for her anymore. Well, disgust. 

Same. This vlogmas might be a breaking point for me, if she keeps going like this :alpacabored: I give absolutely zero f....s about her family or her husband (I really liked Alyssa tho), she hardly does anything exciting and Canada itself isn't that exotic for me to keep watching... I'll probably wait for her HK vlogs and see if she has anything else left to offer.