• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Taylor R - videos #2

8461 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know if Taylor actually has a personality? 

Shes sooooo boring. Like soooo boring. I've never seen her have any hobbies. I don't watch her new vlogs but does she even cook in them anymore? Wild

I don't think she has ever managed to "build" a real personality of her own. She has been too busy copying others to have developed and figured out "who she is and what she likes". It's kinda sad to be honest.. She has said she started "copying" others from a young age, first baby spice, then britney spears, then came someone else, then there was dakota/living dolls, then some IG models (tomboy era), then Kylie Jenner/kardashians, Alyssa Violet was at one point... Poor lady..

Posted

I believe she is different off camera. Rarely people are truly openly themselves on camera/online, there is always some sort of role going on and with that big following and her insecurity...

Posted

She doesn't suit that blonde, period. It really aged her until her roots started coming through and even then it was ~okay~. I agree that they honey colour really made her pop.

I almost wonder if dying her hair and cutting it intially was a subtle fuck you to Ew-San loving her dolly look so much. Trying to make him see that she's a woman not a girl anymore. 

Posted

God I´m so glad she will change her hair back to a more natural colour. I´m done with ghostface Taylor. 

Posted

She doesn't suit that blonde, period. It really aged her until her roots started coming through and even then it was ~okay~. I agree that they honey colour really made her pop.

I almost wonder if dying her hair and cutting it intially was a subtle fuck you to Ew-San loving her dolly look so much. Trying to make him see that she's a woman not a girl anymore. 

I actually thought it was really interesting how we were all just talking about how much Ew-San probably hated it because it made her look her age and a day or two later she suddenly decides “it’s too high maintenance/expensive” LOL you are a literal millionaire by marriage and are talking about purchasing a THIRD home in the rich suburbs outside Toronto, PLEASE.

I truly think she realized it aged her/read this thread and got scared of losing Ew-San’s attention-and therefore money. The caged life of a sugar baby turned trophy wife.

Posted

Jesus her spoken english is atrocious. She keeps saying the wrong thing for things or just sentences that don’t make sense? Some examples 

- Hong Kong is this 24 hour high simulation (did she mean to say stimulation?) 

- Which you guys saw in two videos ago 

- I’m gonna get coffee in my cup - for the first time I’m using it 

- Can’t pronounce ombrè??

- (About her hair) I like it both ways - Likewise (Is likewise supposed to mean either way?!)

Posted

I speculate that her "underdeveloped" English is partially due to the fact she's been living in countries where English isn't the native language since her teens. Obviously there are people in Hong Kong and Japan who speak English very well but I wouldn't say it's the majority. She doesn't really read and Tom's vocabulary is good but not incredible. Yes she's on the Internet a lot but I wouldn't say that necessarily exposes you to an extensive and correct vocabulary if all you do is follow the kardashians and watch YouTube videos. 

Posted

I speculate that her "underdeveloped" English is partially due to the fact she's been living in countries where English isn't the native language since her teens. Obviously there are people in Hong Kong and Japan who speak English very well but I wouldn't say it's the majority. She doesn't really read and Tom's vocabulary is good but not incredible. Yes she's on the Internet a lot but I wouldn't say that necessarily exposes you to an extensive and correct vocabulary if all you do is follow the kardashians and watch YouTube videos. 

Usually that is social skill issues not so much forgettiing a language. If she spoke cantonese, I could understand more. 

Usually that is social skill issues not so much forgettiing a language. If she spoke cantonese, I could understand more. 

Posted

Jesus her spoken english is atrocious. She keeps saying the wrong thing for things or just sentences that don’t make sense? Some examples 

- (About her hair) I like it both ways - Likewise (Is likewise supposed to mean either way?!)

I'm currently watching the video and I really don't pick up on every mistake she does, but she didn't say "likewise", she said "length-wise", so that one made sense.

Posted

her hair IS pretty high maintenance. wonder what she'll do once she gives up the icy blonde. 

This hair style only looked nice whenever she curled it but she barely did that. The pin straight hair she kept rocking looked greasy and lifeless. I kinda wanna see her as a brunette but not drastically too dark. I think it'll look nice with her pale skin. 

Posted

This ashy colour doesn't suit her. She has warm toned skin, warm coloured eyes and her natural hair colour is warm as well. If it would be slightly more beige than ashy it would be better.

Also, two flats and a house? Now I'm jealous ;D

Posted

Just FYI she did say "high stimulation", I think you misheard that one.

Posted

Lol rip my hearing soz 

Posted

Honestly I'm thinking I'm going to unfollow Taylor- it's obvious to me that her channel is never going to be what I want (lifestyle, vlogging, a look into the 1%). And it doesn't have to be! homegirl can do the channel that she wants, it's her life after all! But it's clear to me that being only slightly older than me, she is going to either appeal to the Logan Paul crowd or the family/baby vlogging people, both of which I'm not interested in. I wish her the best, honestly. I think Taylor is nice, fine person. But between her content and the MC stuff I heard, I think I'm #out 

Posted (edited)

This. I'm well read, but I also work from home, so when it's time for me to meet friends it takes me a while to English properly xD. I get to speak to native English speakers as well so I bounce back easily. Ew-san's English is only ok in my opinion, so no wonder she can't speak well herself if he's the one she communicates with the most. 

On a side tangent, I felt myself getting drawn back into Taylor's videos but then after reading a lengthy rant in one of these threads came to realize the truth about her. That's when I realized I'm wasting my time watching videos from a spoiled rich girl who does nothing meaningful with her life. She's simply a boring person who wants to be looked at. If social media ended tomorrow, what does she have? Social media is a great tool, but when someone's life becomes who they are on social media then it's just sad to see.   

Edited by Quil