• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Taylor R - videos #2

8461 posts in this topic

Posted

It must be that Tom refuses to properly move to Canada and that's why he insisted on keeping a place in Hong Kong. He's probably a big baby about it.

It's just... Traveling over the world all the time is what young couples do. Not two married adults trying for a baby.

You're supposed to settle down! Not the complete freaking opposite! 

I don't think Taylor would want to live in Canada all year round. Taylor loves the international cosmopolitan life. I don't think anyone has to convince her to have comfortable dwellings in both the East and in the West and traveling first class and living an international life. I think she loves it all. Also there are lot's of couples who travel around with their children, its a great experience for the kids and makes them more sophisticated and worldly. They will have the best of East and West and travel to Europe and other destinations I'm sure. Its the norm for some business people, celebrities and some wealthy people in general especially when they have bi-continent interests.

Posted

haven't watched it... but any chance she'll read about MC

Posted

It was only a short part of the video and besides a "your clickbait titles are annoying" they were actual things she couldn't control like her being ugly without makeup and Tom being dull and a sugar daddy. They went to the Christmas market afterwards.

Posted

It was only a short part of the video and besides a "your clickbait titles are annoying" they were actual things she couldn't control like her being ugly without makeup and Tom being dull and a sugar daddy. They went to the Christmas market afterwards.

i watched up to the start of christmas market and it was pretty bland. I for sure thought she would read something about ew-san's job. meh...

anyway that one dude commenting on her acne scars is pretty pathetic.

Posted

I tried to watch but I had to click off when she was describing her dad at Gucci. I just knew I didn´t wanna see more of that 

Posted

Her dad looks 100 percent done with her vlogs. Also out of all things we get this? Girl it's vlogmas 

Also did she say vlogmas 17, her title says 18 and thumbnail 19.....

Posted

Her dad looks 100 percent done with her vlogs. Also out of all things we get this? Girl it's vlogmas 

she totally lost track of her vlogmas days lol

Posted

She could have made the whole video about "reading mean comments with her dad" but since her dad clearly didn't give a shit about anything and Taylor didn't get the response she wanted (like it said in the thumbnail "my dad will kick your ass" or something) she decided to make it short. Can't she really handle the negative feedback? Does it really get to her that much?

Posted

She sounds so full of herself and defensive in this video! As if she picked out certain comments just so she could explain herself and tell her side.

haven't watched it... but any chance she'll read about MC

Posted

She sounds so full of herself and defensive in this video! As if she picked out certain comments just so she could explain herself and tell her side.

I feel exactly the same - deleting comments about MC, but picking what she wants to discuss and tell yet another story to look good.

I actually feel sorry for her family, they do not seem like they want to be in her videos and they do it just because she wants it and what Taylor wants is what Taylor gets...

To be honest not only her, but it's about vloggers in general (my opinion only!): I always have an awkward feeling how weird it has to be when you just want to spend time with your relatives and they need to put everything on the camera, somewhere there online for other people to watch. It's like that reality show Big Brother - you get to look into people's lives. I'm not big fan of vlogs: I mean they are fine while travelling or showing something interesting most people would not experience (like the model vlogs she did in Japan), but not when you're around your family.

Especially vlogmas - time when vlogs are done daily, every single day you see Taylor (and others) show up at their relatives with cameras in their hands filming every single moment of their lives. Even sh*t like blocked toilet or food shopping, really?

Posted (edited)

:frowny:

Edited by Violet8

Posted

Uhhhh so cringey when she made jokes about her dad being her sugar daddy or even mentioning that comment in front of her dad. 

Posted

I feel exactly the same - deleting comments about MC, but picking what she wants to discuss and tell yet another story to look good.

I actually feel sorry for her family, they do not seem like they want to be in her videos and they do it just because she wants it and what Taylor wants is what Taylor gets...

To be honest not only her, but it's about vloggers in general (my opinion only!): I always have an awkward feeling how weird it has to be when you just want to spend time with your relatives and they need to put everything on the camera, somewhere there online for other people to watch. It's like that reality show Big Brother - you get to look into people's lives. I'm not big fan of vlogs: I mean they are fine while travelling or showing something interesting most people would not experience (like the model vlogs she did in Japan), but not when you're around your family.

Especially vlogmas - time when vlogs are done daily, every single day you see Taylor (and others) show up at their relatives with cameras in their hands filming every single moment of their lives. Even sh*t like blocked toilet or food shopping, really?

To be honest, she goes overboard with it. Like girl, just because they're saying yes to be polite doesn't mean take advantage of it... No one wants to be on fucking camera all the time. There are sooo many vloggers that cut out things like that "I'm going to meet some people!" then they show little clips of getting with them and cut to when they're done. We don't care about your family conversations or whatever. I get that she has to do this because there is LITERALLY nothing to her, not an ounce of personality.... but it's weird, uncomfortable, and just plain second-hand annoyance and embarrassment.

Posted

I just love how her dad doesnt care like she expected to have him curse the viewers out. He is just like whatever for which what taylor should be doing. Also I love how she says she never clickbaits xD

Posted

i mean, even this vlog title is kinda clickbait...her dad looks bored af. 

hey Taylor, read that comment? or people calling you lazy, unmotivated, people calling out Pedo-san's business and shit like that. not the dumbass comments like you did. 

easy to talk big about low blow shitty comments lmao. 

better put that time to actually developing a hobby and some social skills, so that she can actually notice how annoyed her family is with her, jeez. 

can't blame them tho, i'd be annoyed af if i had a camera shoved up my ass 24/7 and i expected to hang out with a relative lol.