• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - videos #2

7003 posts in this topic

Posted

So here are a few screenshots of Taylor trying to make smile lines and failing, probably because she has had Botox. I don't care if she's had Botox (I have some friends in their 20s who have already gotten some & I support what makes them happy), but it was funny for her to act as if she can wrinkle her forehead and glabella when she can't. She has some tiny crinkles near her eyes like all humans do, but even those seemed less animate than they ought to be. 

During the rest of the blog, I was pretty distracted by her forehead. I couldn't stop thinking about how frozen it and her eyebrows are and how that probably contributes to her weird appearance. This motionlessness along with her overlined lip... and the fillers, if she's had them... all of it looks very strange. I don't think I fully noticed it before this blog - I never really thought about her getting Botox since everyone is always discussing her cheeks and whether she had fillers. 

Do you think she got more Botox than usual since she wants to start trying to conceive soon? I googled and saw that it probably doesn't affect pregnancies (so no need to avoid it while trying), but most doctors would advise not having injections while pregnant or breastfeeding.  

Screenshot 2018-12-17 20.29.54.png

Screenshot 2018-12-17 20.30.43.png

Screenshot 2018-12-17 20.30.19.png

I´m SURE she got botox. Something definitely changed in her appearance, when you look back to her old vlogmas for example. It´s not only the make up it´s also her skin and a little different face shape. She looks kinda blown up or swollen...

Posted (edited)

I also hate the weird cringey way he draws out words like that, with the whole baby and babe thing. Like it just comes off as immature and annoying to me, but YMMV. However, we don't see much of him on her channel and pbviously don't really know his true personality. He seems nice on his Instagram account though. I feel like they're romanticizing having a baby and probably aren't ready for the reality of having a kid or don't necessarily know what to expect. It's more of something you can only know the truth of once you go through it yourself though, I think.

I don't have kids, but seeing my cousins who just had their first kid deal with the reality of it... it doesn't look appealing to me. I would get sick of the repetitiveness of the basic games and having to constantly entertain them pretty quickly. And I do feel that on some level I am selfish and wouldn't want to have my life revolve around a child and have my freedom sucked away. I know that probably sounds horrible, but I know myself and I don't think I have the time or energy for that kind of commitment, money wise and on an emotional level. It really limits your freedom and lifestyle. 

I don't see Tay being truly happy in the stay at home mom role, and I've said that before. I think she is frivilous and enjoys being able to do whatever she wants when she wants and generally be "selfish" depending on how you look at it.

Honestly, I agree with you. I said something similar about them having kids and thinking of only the "Kodak moments" on one of her threads not long ago.

I honestly think the reality and responsibility of what having a baby really means is going to be a very very rude awakening to Taylor.

Edited by heckin_bork
Words

Posted

Am I the only one seeing this? The look in her eyes. It's not what she usually looks like. She really doesn't seem happy in this video. 

(And not just in these screenshots all through-out)

It's not the same thing to be a guest for a few days than to live somewhere. Maybe Toronto is not her cup of tea, or maybe it's about her family.

She said a few videos ago that there was some drama with her family. Maybe it's because of that? Imagine if your sister/daughter was always filming when she is home. But usually, she is a guest who stay only a few days. This time, she is here much more longer. Maybe her family decided to speak to her about that, creating tensions between them.

Posted

The way Ew-san reacts to the shit Taylor pulls off is really off. Okay, maybe he is used to her doing weird stuff, but if my boyfriend saw me lying down that way in front of the Christmas tree in a full Santa set up he'd give me more than a short laugh after a two second pause, and a "baaaaabe". Which seems to be his standard reaction to anything Taylor shows him. It's possible that's just his character while he's on camera, but if it isn't, I feel kinda bad for Taylor. He seems disinterested and annoyed almost, in my opinion.

Posted

Not white knighting Taylor but she has been saying for years and even in her current videos she has wanted a baby. So I feel mutual feelings from both of them but God it's annoying as well

Posted

It's not the same thing to be a guest for a few days than to live somewhere. Maybe Toronto is not her cup of tea, or maybe it's about her family.

She said a few videos ago that there was some drama with her family. Maybe it's because of that? Imagine if your sister/daughter was always filming when she is home. But usually, she is a guest who stay only a few days. This time, she is here much more longer. Maybe her family decided to speak to her about that, creating tensions between them.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. Her family gives off the vibe, especially her mom and siblings (Carly Morso than Blake), that they actually can’t stand the vlogging and even Taylor herself. You can tell they don’t like it/her but put up with it because she is a close relative who is a millionaire.

Posted (edited)

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. Her family gives off the vibe, especially her mom and siblings (Carly Morso than Blake), that they actually can’t stand the vlogging and even Taylor herself. You can tell they don’t like it/her but put up with it because she is a close relative who is a millionaire.

After three years it's beginning to show. Also l gave in and finished the video. Honestly I felt Tom was more annoyed with her than playing around. Like he was done with her after the lap take.so speaking of sick of her vlogging

Edited by saber932

Posted

After three years it's beginning to show. Also l gave in and finished the video. Honestly I felt Tom was more annoyed with her than playing around. Like he was done with her after the lap take.so speaking of sick of her vlogging

She honestly is just the most annoying person, let alone 30 YEAR OLD woman I’ve ever seen-and that’s just in 20 min of vlog. Imagine having to live with her. If this isn’t a character, that is. 

Posted

it's day 17  in the title but thumbnail is 16...

Posted

So EW-san is 12 years older than Taylor (42). They're both the year of the dragon, he said in that video.

Posted

<spoiler>

My ex and I were in a pretty toxic relationship. I tried to be patient because I quickly realized that he probably has some undiagnosed personality disorder, I cared about him, he wasn't a bad person, and he reassured me that he would seek counseling when I confronted him about it. I also knew that because he was Japanese, it was hard for him to basically go against the way he was raised to deal with things and seek help. 

However as time went on, his mood swings became more extreme. He would go from putting me on a pedestal and claiming I had no faults to ignoring me and breaking up with me only to come apologizing to me later about it and insisting his words meant nothing. It was so difficult to tell where his actual feelings were since I was only seeing two extremes. 

Eventually, my depression came back from neglecting my own mental health and I ended things with him after realizing he was never going to get help.

You know what he called me? Baaaaaaabe.

I hope that Ew-san isn't like this, but I can't help thinking about that ex Everytime I hear Ew-san say babe.

</spoiler>

Posted

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking for a while now and was subscribed to Taylor for 3-4 years. Yes, was. I unsubbed a week ago because all the pregnancy stuff was irritating me. Don't get me wrong, try for a baby all you want but it's just nothing I'd like to hear about on a daily basis. Especially with Elbow-San pushing her so much (or so it seems). I truly think she wants a baby but not now. My guess is, like I said, he's pushing her to have one. He even said that his birthday wish was "a baby". His Christmas wish is "a baby". Is he that desperate? Yes, he's 42 but what if (and God forbid it does) she CAN'T get pregnant? Will he throw a fist? Have a tantrum or simply leave her?

I don't really believe in good / bad karma but it can't be healthy to talk about babies 24/7 and if you will vlog them in the future or not. She's not even pregnant - yet. She's the type of person to blast out I'M PREGNANT when she's only 2 months into her pregnancy. With all the risks here and there ... just to pump out a video and get more views = money. 

Anyway, you might find it petty that I unsubbed because of that baby talk but that's that. Off to lurk a bit more! :) 

Posted (edited)

Taylor can barely take care of Rosie, let alone a baby, will she move from Canada to HK with the baby/while being pregnant? Girl is not thinking at all, they werent even thinking about that when getting TWO houses in two different continents.

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

Taylor can barely take care of Rosie, let alone a baby, will she move from Canada to HK with the baby/while being pregnant? Girl is not think at all, they werent even thinking about that when getting TWO houses in two different continents.

Thats why she'll get nannies lololol