• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8868 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

to each their own, but i actually prefer her not trying to hide her wealth in order to be ~*ReLaTabLe*~ 

at least in that regard she feels a bit more real to me. i find it really annoying when she was "budget this" and "budget that" and how to do cheap bla bla when in reality she has an apartment in toronto and hong kong like, no, you can't pretend to be one of us broke ass people that work at least 2 minimum wage jobs, just stop lol

yeah i dont care if they show what they have as much as them trying to figure out a toilet for 3 vlogs xD The only time ive rolled my eyes around is the 1,000 dollar hoodie. 

Edited by saber932

Posted

Filming equipment, lights, a tripod, decorations, a giftcard to Bestbuy even? I dunno, they could've done some research on equipment or accessories she could make use of. From what we can tell she likes makeup, Kylie cosmetics, books, clothes, things of that nature. They also supposedly know her on a personal level, and she made it sound like they were all really close. We only know what she shows us, essentially, so maybe there are hobbies she has that we wouldn't know about but her family might. 

Books are usually a good gift, but I'm not sure - does she reads at all? Never saw her with a book in any vlog. But makeup would be nice and more personal.

Posted (edited)

Books are usually a good gift, but I'm not sure - does she reads at all? Never saw her with a book in any vlog. But makeup would be nice and more personal.

she does show books on instagram but taylor comes off as the person who if she wants something, she gets it now. 

The only people that got her the wine were her godparents and carly's husband for which i get off they arent close. "Oh she is an adult so let us get her adult things" 

also who actually paid for the party too? I know Tom/Taylor picked the place but did her folks pay for it? 

Edited by saber932

Posted

She did make a big show about reading that book by the founder of Nasty Gal, if I remember correctly, as well as buying a bunch of health/diet books about a month ago or so. She's got a real thing for #bossbabe culture 

Posted

She did make a big show about reading that book by the founder of Nasty Gal, if I remember correctly, as well as buying a bunch of health/diet books about a month ago or so. She's got a real thing for #bossbabe culture 

This. Made me lol then, makes me lol now. She is as dumb as a box of rocks and did nothing on her own. Daddy and Daddy #2 aka Pedo-San did.

Posted

Taylor always sees an increase in subs come Vlogmas because of the constant schedule. Vlogmas is a great way to build your viewer base and that's why a lot of YouTubers do it or find an increase in views at that time.

However, Taylor is 40k short of one million subs but her videos, on average, get no more than 200k views. I don't think her channel is necessarily "dying" but it's not seeing the results of a channel with one million subs should have. But I think that's Taylor's fault. Vlogmas is the most consistent she has been all year with uploads. She quit vlogging, which is what originally grew her channel, and now relies on stunts to gain traction. She also still hasn't found her video style. Remember the Jake Paul wanna be vlogs with all the memes inserted? Or the drone period? Taylor doesn't know who she is or where she fits in on YouTube because she's so closed off from it. I mentioned before but Tom is Taylor's management. He makes the business decisions for her, hires her lawyers etc. There's a reason she doesn't have more interviews, brand deals, etc. because she's so closed off from the brand that is herself.

If Social Blade's data is to be trusted, her views and subscribers fluctuate month to month, but are currently decreasing. Taylor R - Social Blade

Posted

True! I've meant books like novels, fiction, but I guess - a book is a book ;) Nothing wrong with guidebooks at all, but does she read anything else? 

Also wasn't Nasty Gals owner a bit controversial? And she doesn't own the company anymore? 

Posted

True! I've meant books like novels, fiction, but I guess - a book is a book ;) Nothing wrong with guidebooks at all, but does she read anything else? 

Also wasn't Nasty Gals owner a bit controversial? And she doesn't own the company anymore? 

She recommended In order to live by Yeonmi Park a little while ago. I ended up getting it and it was a very good read indeed. I haven't been particularly inspired by any other books she has shown recently though. 

Posted

Lol this is the third time I'm going to  reference a past vlog I swear I don't have this shit memorized I just happened to binge her old vlogs last week and they all seem to relate to topics being discussed currently. There's a vlog where her mom visits her in Japan and she shows a stack of books that she's read and wants her mom to read as well. Though ALL of the books were young adult books that Zoella mentioned in her stupid book club thing. Which reminds me, Taylor behaves very similarly to Zoe as far as spending habits, maturity, house wife mentality etc. idk if it's coincidence or her taking inspiration from Zoe. The difference is I actually like Taylor, can't stand Toe-ella.

Posted

I must admit... at the first few seconds of the video. i'm both amazed and horrified. 

let's see if she goes viral.

Posted

She looks like Karl Marx lol

Posted (edited)

so i watched it till 10 minutes and i'm just horrified now. all this sexy dancing in santa costume and ew-san sitting on her lap wishing for a baby and her calling him a 'naughty boy' is too gross... 

Edited by ilovebruises

Posted

Did anyone else notice how awkwardly she spoke to the shop owner? She was so apparently uninterested in their conversation unless it benefited her in some way. She seems to have gotten with living, not truly being alive. She's lost so much personality over the course of a year - it's kind of scary. It's like she sold her soul for this comfortable, superficial lifestyle. Underneath it all, she seems unhappy. I hope she finds hobbies and some friends. 

P.S - She royally screwed her hair. 

I personally felt like she got a little defensive when the shop owner asked her about her family being okay idk if she meant with their relationship, like Taylor low key go on the defensive like yeah they are and cut the lady short, it made me think that they probably run into constant socially awkward situations of people reacting to seeing a pretty, young white girl with a middle age socially awkward looking man (he totally looks like some kind of weird otaku who is into really weird shit e.g MC pedo section, yuck 🤢) 

Posted

God, she's so fucking basic and boring