• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9192 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m happy she’s being so honest about getting pregnant and when! I mean I like to snoop, what can I say 👀 I would probably feel comfortable saying we’re trying too, but maybe not at first when pregnant bc of the risk factor. 

I just enjoy this vlogmas so much thus far. It feels like the “old” Taylor before viralTay. I like her walking around shopping and exploring Toronto and being around her family. She’s even running into friends on the street! I think she’s so much happier already. She’s so lonely in HK. 

Posted

I'm tired of them mentioning pregnancy in every. single. vlog. recently. Like, ok, we get it - you want to have kids. But let us know when you are actually pregnant tay...

I totally agree! I think this is very private and for some couples it can take years to actually get pregnant. It´s a don´t talk just act kinda thing 

Posted

Why does it feel as if Taylor thinks she'll get pregnant on the first try? Like she'll snap her fingers and oops there's a baby! 😂 

Where did she even remotely imply that? She even said in her latest video that she knows it might take a lot of tries and can't say for sure if it's going to happen in January.

Posted

Where did she even remotely imply that? She even said in her latest video that she knows it might take a lot of tries and can't say for sure if it's going to happen in January.

I guess she just meant Taylor is so lucky in life and gets everything she wants that probably getting a baby she wants to much will be easy for her :alpacawink:

Posted (edited)

Once again I kind of felt like this was a boring vlog, I mean all they really did was go buy a Christmas tree. I can't see her Toronto vlogs keeping my interest like the Japan and Hong Kong ones have.

Also, does anyone know what kind of sunglasses she wears? I know she unboxed one pair she got from her family for a gift in one of her earlier vlogs, but I don't remember which one it was. I'm a big fan of this brown pair that she wears.

Cq30rYcVMAA19aP.jpg

Edited by regina-george-

Posted

Once again I kind of felt like this was a boring vlog, I mean all they really did was go buy a Christmas tree. I can't see her Toronto vlogs keeping my interest like the Japan and Hong Kong ones have.

Also, does anyone know what kind of sunglasses she wears? I know she unboxed one pair she got from her family for a gift in one of her earlier vlogs, but I don't remember which one it was. I'm a big fan of this brown pair that she wears.

Cq30rYcVMAA19aP.jpg

This Taylor was my favorite Taylor. I used to love her during that time.

Posted

we are going to hear am I pregnant for 9 months and magically a baby appears xD 

"I've been busy" Doing what because it's def not youtube.

Also last rant, Taylor needs to learn the terms:

elope

juicy

Transgender 

before repeating it 20 times on her channel

Posted (edited)

This Taylor was my favorite Taylor. I used to love her during that time.

Same! That's how I feel. Yes she was obviously not as perfect as she was trying to appear, but that was obvious. Sure she lied about a lot, but that's what made her so interesting. I loved her old vlogs and her lifestyle so much more, I just feel like I won't be able to relate to her Canadian mommy blogger life that she'll probably end up having. Not that I could relate to her lavish Tokyo life, but I found that so much more interesting and aspirational.

Edited by regina-george-

Posted

Her talking about the 'juicy' comment section about her voicing her opinion on the VS issue makes me feel really sad. She is 30 and sounds like a 14 year old talking about issues like this. 

Posted (edited)

Watched Day 3 Xmas Vlog. There is definitely no subtleness about what's going on with her and her new husband having kids. She even said the exact time that they would start trying... To me, that seems kinda TMI... I want them to still enjoy some sort of private life you know? 

eh. It’s a matter of choice. One of my other fave YouTubers talked about when she started trying to have a baby in a mukbang video she did so it’s not really weird or shocking to me. Her husband is also very private and is not directly involved in her YouTube channel either. She talked about how she was casually and quietly trying and then after she got pregnant, she did a Q&A after she announced she was three months pregnant. But knowing Taylor, she will probably film her test results the minute she finds out lol.  It’s just personal preference. Some people don’t discuss it, some do. 

Edited by 880yen

Posted (edited)

you know what i think is missing...?

a housewarming party... i missed when taylor cooked and shared her recipes.

edit: haha never mind she shares the recipe here. 

Edited by ilovebruises

Posted

That part about her teeth at the end was so unnecessary. Can’t believe this woman is about to be 30 and acts like a 14 year old who’s using Snapchat.

49A01B0B-A6ED-49B9-98B2-FD28C01FB358.png

3E82FCB1-EBB1-41CF-AB54-D81C366716D4.png

Posted

That part about her teeth at the end was so unnecessary. Can’t believe this woman is about to be 30 and acts like a 14 year old who’s using Snapchat.

49A01B0B-A6ED-49B9-98B2-FD28C01FB358.png

3E82FCB1-EBB1-41CF-AB54-D81C366716D4.png

Those cheek fillers *cringe*

Whyyyyy would you do this to your face?!

It does absolutely nothing for you and you are so naturally pretty!

Posted

my biggest problem with vlogmas so far is that i can't stand her wide-eyed and bushy tailed omg-its-christmas-omgee thing. i like the pregnancy and the cooking because it's the only time she acts like an adult, if that makes sense. i wish she'd focus on that more instead of montage shots with christmas music trying to get elbow into the festive spirit

Posted

I would probably feel comfortable saying we’re trying too, but maybe not at first when pregnant bc of the risk factor. 

I just enjoy this vlogmas so much thus far. It feels like the “old” Taylor before viralTay. I like her walking around shopping and exploring Toronto and being around her family. She’s even running into friends on the street! I think she’s so much happier already. She’s so lonely in HK. 

I agree its probably best if she doesn't say anything to people outside of close friends and family when pregnant for the first trimester which is quite common.  I am also enjoying watching Taylor and her husband at home surrounded by family. I believe Taylor is happiest when she's around the family fold and doing everyday things. I've been reading through the thread and realize not everyone likes Taylor and that's okay but for myself I'm actually quite  proud of her. She's growing up in front of her audience and she's always changing and I'm glad she's moved past the Kawaii phase and is settling down in a life she enjoys with her sweet husband and lots of loving friends and family. I hope she keeps her children private while learning how to be a mom and run a household. She'll be fine I just wonder sometimes if she isn't taking a risk by overexposing her life especially when there are people ready to defame her husband over spurious allegations but hopefully she'll be smart and know how much of herself to share and how much to keep private. We may be fans of her videos but she doesn't 'owe' us her entire life. She doesn't have to disclose anything she doesn't want to and sometimes being too generous with ones life is a mistake.