• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Taylor R - videos #2

8512 posts in this topic

Posted

I don’t know if anyone else noticed, but don’t the stairs look weird, like she made her boyfriend’s legs longer by pushing down the stairs or made him skinnier, on his side the stairs are thinner and get thicker towards her 🧐 idk I just noticed that, he does seem thicker in videos, maybe she photoshopped him since people criticize her for being with him for the money and not necessarily for his looks. 

Hmmm I think its just the floor that’s in decline, like a ramp

Posted

Hmmm I think its just the floor that’s in decline, like a ramp

Not the height of the step. The width on top

Posted

I don’t know if anyone else noticed, but don’t the stairs look weird, like she made her boyfriend’s legs longer by pushing down the stairs or made him skinnier, on his side the stairs are thinner and get thicker towards her 🧐 idk I just noticed that, he does seem thicker in videos, maybe she photoshopped him since people criticize her for being with him for the money and not necessarily for his looks. 

yeah it might seem like his legs look slimmed down because from the top of  his blazer to his pocketed hand it just recedes into his legs

but i don't see any curvature in the lines of the stairs.

he is just leaning towards taylor and the angle of his hips facing the camera so it might seem like photoshopped but imo its not. 

Posted

That's correct that in China registering on paper isn't considered as the "Wedding". Usually people go there with a handful of family members/friends or just by the couple themselves. The "Reception" that is often held later in a hotel is the real wedding. That's when everyone is invited and the real ceremonies (Tea ceremony with the elders, declaring love to each other on stage, playing games etc) are done. I will be suprised that Elbow san's family will agree not to have one as that's rellyva huge family event and can be especially important if the family is rich and prestigious.

Posted

Something about this seems unusual to me... Yes some people choose to elope but Taylor doesn't seem the type. Everything she does is big and flashy and traditional feminine stuff.

Her second video where she explains all the justifications ("even if you have a traditional wedding, people will still criticize it") sounds almost like she's trying to convince herself she is okay with this. 

I can say that in Chinese culture, if an elder (parent/grandparent) passes away suddenly, there's a time frame thing where you have to get married in something like 3 months or else wait something like 3 years. I wonder if someone in Tom's family passed so they are rushing the ceremony so they won't be stuck waiting years. I have Chinese friends who had to do that because a grandma passed away

I think she will probably have another wedding later

Posted

Tbh as much as they are rich I'm not surprised they had this simple wedding. It threw me off a little because it was so out of the blue but I still am not surprised with the simple wedding. It was very cute streaming with the family. Maybe later on in time they might have the bigger wedding ceremony but right now it looks like they have bigger things to plan than a big wedding. They are probably focusing on their new home with it being close to the end of the renovation and it's something they have had planned for a long time. They are probably prioritizing different things. 

Posted

I couldn't see what you guys meant with the stairs but here's what I found:

the image is very slightly tilted to make Elbow-san appear "taller" (you honestly can't tell tho). It could just be the camera not being entierly plane, as the floor clearly isn't which would make it harder to have the camera perfectly plane.:alpacabored:tilt.thumb.png.26a21f96fe3688a9f4ab921b4

And here's the stairs with parallel guidelines, they're perfectly even.

stairs.thumb.png.9b1cbca88bd729d0ce7df46

so I don't think they tried to make him taller by altering his body with PS. Just by: 1. him standing on the "higher" part of the floor, 2. His shoes heels are higher than average mens shoes and 3. Tay leaning in + leg stretch forward = makes her look shorter.
And of course, the slight camera tilt. Just normal camera/posing tricks.

Tay's wearing heels so if they REALLY cared about him looking short she would have picked differrent shoes.

Seems the stairs are constructed in a slanted way. Found these images on google. If anyone is interested theres some interesting findings on Taylor's lolcow page. 

c1.PNG

c2.PNG

Posted

Seems the stairs are constructed in a slanted way. Found these images on google. If anyone is interested theres some interesting findings on Taylor's lolcow page. 

c1.PNG

c2.PNG

Ah, they're just weird stairs. Thanks for the investigation!

Posted

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but Taylor's spur of the moment wedding reminds me of Emily Ratajkowski's (models) wedding..especially with the suit (and hers was from Zara as well)..:alpacaconfused:

Probably is just a coincidence though.

Posted

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but Taylor's spur of the moment wedding reminds me of Emily Ratajkowski's (models) wedding..especially with the suit (and hers was from Zara as well)..:alpacaconfused:

Probably is just a coincidence though.

she did say in the video she got inspiration from her and a few others 

Posted

I read the entire thing and, lol, if it's true about Elbow san, thaaat's ... kinda creepy imo...like, men's club is creepy and no one can change my mind lol.

Posted

i read THAT part and i'm scandalized... 

/shudders/

Posted

I read the entire thing and, lol, if it's true about Elbow san, thaaat's ... kinda creepy imo...like, men's club is creepy and no one can change my mind lol.

Me too. That's so creepy if it's true :S

Posted

That stuff from lolcow, are we allowed to post it here? Cuz if it's true that sheds a whoooole new light on the two of them and their relationship.