• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - videos #2

6207 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I actually love the part when she streams the ceremony to her family, that's sweet 

Edited by bongocat

Posted

I think she's really going to regret not including her grandparents. 

Posted (edited)

i 'm sure she'll have the ceremony later! taylor's always been excited about planning her wedding and stuff, so there's no way she wont have some sort of ceremony .

Edit: I wanna add that aside from the clickbait, i enjoyed the video. it was short-ish and sweet, the pacing was good, and i didn't find myself skipping through it.

Edited by fake milk

Posted

That's not really eloping then.

Posted

That's not really eloping then.

lmao yeah, i thought the same but... you know taylor. she likes adding... pizzazz.

Posted

lmao yeah, i thought the same but... you know taylor. she likes adding... pizzazz.

The whole thing isn't really elopment now that I think about it

Posted

I'm actually not so sure there will be another cermony. She had their families on facetime and everything, so that gives me the impression that this was it. But I guess we'll see. 

Posted

I thought it was a lovely wedding and it's clearly what the two of them wanted. So many people get so wrapped up in the trappings of a wedding and spend tens of thousands of dollars on something, forgetting what is really important.

I think they do meet the definition of an elopement - instead of doing the big thing they've slipped away and got married. Modern technology allows them to stream the ceremony to family members who were around. I will forever remember Taylor and her "Dad are you naked? Dad are you naked?" Then his unrepentant "Well you said come as you are," with the camera panning back to show him lying in bed.

Posted (edited)

She looks so great btw!!

About eloping... people get married/registered before the ceremony & reception all of the time. It's like getting the best of both worlds, a small wedding and a huge wedding. 

I still think they'll be doing the whole shebang because:

1. they have money

2. She was shopping for a wedding dress

Edited by Polarius

Posted

Congratulations Taylor!!!!!!! :alpacacrush:

Posted

Could it be that they registered the marriage now to keep Taylor's visa safe? I don't know how it's working in HK, but if she doesn't want to work anymore/focus on family and her work visa had been running out anyway, the maybe simply registered it now to get over with it since they would have done it soon anyway. Which is absolutely okay, a lot of people register their marriages for tax reasons and stuff like that and then have the actual wedding ceremony/party later (also for money saving reasons).

In the end the reason doesn't matter as much, as long as they're happy. I don't think they need a big ceremony with their family, but I'm sure they'll have a huge party at some point to celebrate it.

Posted

Congrats Taylor! They looked really happy and I loved her pink pantsuit.

Posted

Omg :alpacaworry2::alpacalove: 

I have actual tears, Taylor and Tom are so in love <3 I'm so happy! Congrats Tay and Tom~ Happy life and happy marriage! 

Posted

That was so beautiful, I actually teared up. 

I've been to both big and small weddings before, and the small ones, like Taylor's and Elbow-san's, were filled with so much more emotion.
Taylor exclaiming "We just got married!" to that fan(?) they came across was so cute, you could really feel her happiness.

Have they said anything about a honeymoon yet? I wonder if Taylor will vlog that too.