• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9177 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah definitely major props to her for being able to show her bare skin like this on camera. But on another note, you can tell she somehow has good makeup skills (for her everyday life I mean), because I was really shocked by how strong her acne is. Also her age is really showing without makeup, whereas she somehow manages to look surprisingly young, « naturally » when she puts makeup on.

Posted

That was an.... interesting video. I don't mind she showed her fails, but it kind of felt weird since she kept on explaining and showing what she was doing and giving tips as if it was a makeup tutorial, which if it was, then, you don't really want to show your fails? I thought the video would have been better if she just sped through some of the process instead of doing jump-cuts of her working on the nose/chin or putting in her contact lenses. 

Posted

The break out around her mouth is just hormonal, she had the surgery not long time ago and those types of problems disappear gradually. From the video it seems they are mostly just acne scars and those need time to heal.

Posted

I mean, I know its fun to come here and criticize her and everything... but complaining about her use of plastic straws / taxis and then calling her selfish for it is honestly the most petty thing I've ever seen on this website, hahaha 9_99_99_9

KOL and influencer who doesn’t use their power in order to help the environment and is not even aware herself what impact she has is pettier, but what do I know? 😶

shes not you or me who have no influence on anyone - she has a huge fan base which she could use for a better cause but she choses not to, even more - she’s not even aware of how her actions are impacting the environment and that one metal straw in her video could inspire 100 kids to get them instead of trashing the warts with plastic straws.

no one is perfect but she showed many times - even in the animal shelter video - she will do something nice for views and that’s it. 

I don’t have anything personal against her, but she has no interest in taking care of environment and I won’t pretend it doesn’t bother me.

Posted (edited)

http://prntscr.com/lihkcd

I like that she also shows more of her natural skin. I know she doesn't like to show it much, but she is starting to become careless and showing that having "perfect" skin, is not what everyone has and there is nothing to be ashamed of it. ♥

This makes me so happy, too. I get pimples still even though I'm long past puberty, and it's refreshing to see someone else who does too. Also her makeup skills are ON POINT because before she started showing this I had noooo idea she had any skin problems.

Also, in my case at least, the acne comes from stress hormones-- I had the best skin of my life on a Hawaii beach vacation -- if it's the same for Tay, I do hope that she gets some stress relief soon. Self-care is important, gurl. <3 

Edited by lucky

Posted (edited)

KOL and influencer who doesn’t use their power in order to help the environment and is not even aware herself what impact she has is pettier, but what do I know? 😶

shes not you or me who have no influence on anyone - she has a huge fan base which she could use for a better cause but she choses not to, even more - she’s not even aware of how her actions are impacting the environment and that one metal straw in her video could inspire 100 kids to get them instead of trashing the warts with plastic straws.

no one is perfect but she showed many times - even in the animal shelter video - she will do something nice for views and that’s it. 

I don’t have anything personal against her, but she has no interest in taking care of environment and I won’t pretend it doesn’t bother me.

ok in all honestly, even if all of us started being 100% environmentally conscious...it doesn't change the fact that about 100 companies make like 80% of the garbage that's ruining the planet. so cut her some slack. I'm not saying we should pollute even more cause "hurr durr it doesn't matter" but, like, she DOES do good things, she doesn't need to be on EVERY thing that helps the environment or w/e, she's also only human jfc.

like, i'm the first one to give Tay shit whenever, but like, the girl can't breathe without someone dragging her. 

anyway, back on topic, i didn't rly like the vid cause i personally don't care about this content and i think her singing was SOOO CRINGY...but hey, at least it's not just her rambling into the cam for 20 minutes so, overall, an improvement in general i guess...

i like that she shows her face now tbh. she's cute either way, and i'm glad she's being more comfortable in her skin lately. also, a lot of people have adult acne, myself included, and it's freaking annoying but what can you do...

Edited by vader_chan

Posted (edited)

Edited by MarisStella

Posted

so cute together <3 congrats! (again, lol - i said it in another thread already)

Posted

They got married already?

Posted

They got married already?

It's super common for people in HK to sign the marriage cert first and have it registered before the ceremony. Most of the time it's to get a good auspicious date but not sure if that's the case here. 

Posted

I didn't catch why the video of the matching pet costumes (Taylor as Princess Leia & Rosie as a wookie and so on) wasn't uploaded...?? What's the story behind that?

Posted

I didn't catch why the video of the matching pet costumes (Taylor as Princess Leia & Rosie as a wookie and so on) wasn't uploaded...?? What's the story behind that?

she got a copy right strike because of the music, got a charcter wrong and pronounced danereys incorrectly (not sure if I spelt it right)