• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8987 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah I saw later, that she also posted on instagram that she will upload it again. 

Honestly, I just had it in the backround because it´s not really entertaining to me to see her play arond with wax and glue for 15 minutes. I´m glad she did finally finish this project.

I´m a little shocked at how bad her skin looks, I feel sorry for her. 

Posted

On her Twitter she said she had to blur out something so she reuploaded it... I wonder what it was? :alpacaconfused:

She accidentally left Natalie's phone number un-blurred when she called her in the end of the video. 

Posted

i think it was nathalie's phone number

Posted

Airplanes are one thing - I live away from my family so to see them I have no other choice but to fly. 

I would be more concerned about the amount of waste she generates - if you look at the little things in her videos, all the plastic straws, all the plastic bags, all the plastic cup she drinks from when she’s out... that’s pretty sad she doesn’t set herself as an example to use metal straws, reusable bags or bringing her own cup with her. There’s plenty of young teens watching her videos, she could make a change but she simply doesn’t seem to care.

HK already gets so much garbage coming out of China polluting water and she just adds to that.

on top of that look at how many taxis she takes - HK has great public transportation, yet she chooses to take less environmental friendly approach.

she seems to care a lot about people close to her but that’s about it, other than that she is very selfish - she doesn’t think how she affect her environment in long run.

but I bet since she lurks here in few days we’re going  to see her with a reusable bottle ‘no plastic mgoi’ just to prove how wrong we all are lol

Taylor_Metal_Straw.thumb.png.4b7fc1a56ef

Posted

Taylor_Metal_Straw.thumb.png.4b7fc1a56ef

if you noticed her previous videos she only used plastic straws - as I mentioned at the end of my comment, she lurkes here all the time and often what is said here is later brought up in her videos so I’m not surprised the metal straw is finally being used.

good for the Earth at least 😉 

Posted

Screenshot_20181114-205314_YouTube.jpg

20181114_205519.jpg

20181114_205512.jpg

20181114_205434.jpg

20181114_205426.jpg

20181114_205418.jpg

20181114_205403.jpg

20181114_205504.jpg

20181114_205457.jpg

20181114_205443.jpg

Posted

Well that was slightly difficult to watch.. The result in the end was somewhat impressive but mostly rough around the edges. The shock factor is always great for quick views but hopefully she can focus on less invasive and disturbing makeup looks that she would be fully capable of doing. 

(also I don't understand why she's been focusing on her failed attempts so much in the video. Why does she what to make herself look like she doesn't know what she's doing??)

I agree the failed attempts took up a lot of time. But she really doesn't know how to do special fx type of makeup. I think it was about taking the viewers on a journey to show the process, and her main viewership actually like to see her longer videos. 

However, for a viral attempt, the length probably wont help for it. I can already see someone posting the time stamp for when the video actually starts and speeding it up xD

I´m a little shocked at how bad her skin looks, I feel sorry for her.

Really? I've seen a lot worse in real life and on IG. I think her skin is bad, but it's manageable. She's just bad at managing it. Like when Tom was laughing at her for not switching out her pillow case until after she had already gotten a breakout. It's not so bad that I'd feel sorry for her.

It was alright. A little too long for me too. I had to leave it in the background. At least it's entertaining. Her song at the end was really funny though. I enjoyed that. She taught herself something knew and had fun with it.

ehhh not a bad video overall.

Posted

That "anime eyes makeup" thing has been done already, and done better by others...

Posted

That "anime eyes makeup" thing has been done already, and done better by others...

20181114_224034.jpg

20181114_223954.jpg

20181114_224014.jpg

20181114_223944.jpg

20181114_224004.jpg

20181114_224022.jpg

Posted

That wig is disgusting.

Posted

Yeah, she used to try and be perfect and now she freely shares her mistakes, mess ups, whatever. That shows how she has grown as a person. I agree that the fact that the video is so long will totally screw with it's chances of going viral.

I am glad to see her using metal straws. I have only been using them for about a year but I do love them. It takes some of us a while to get there. Hell, it took me until early this year to start bringing my own straws with me when I get my Starbuck frap (yes, I am that basic bitch!) but I am proud of anyone who realizes and starts to do even small things to help the earth. It always starts with the little things right?

Posted (edited)

http://prntscr.com/lihkcd

I like that she also shows more of her natural skin. I know she doesn't like to show it much, but she is starting to become careless and showing that having "perfect" skin, is not what everyone has and there is nothing to be ashamed of it. ♥

Edited by Pinky

Posted

I agree the failed attempts took up a lot of time. But she really doesn't know how to do special fx type of makeup. I think it was about taking the viewers on a journey to show the process, and her main viewership actually like to see her longer videos. 

However, for a viral attempt, the length probably wont help for it. I can already see someone posting the time stamp for when the video actually starts and speeding it up xD

Really? I've seen a lot worse in real life and on IG. I think her skin is bad, but it's manageable. She's just bad at managing it. Like when Tom was laughing at her for not switching out her pillow case until after she had already gotten a breakout. It's not so bad that I'd feel sorry for her.

It was alright. A little too long for me too. I had to leave it in the background. At least it's entertaining. Her song at the end was really funny though. I enjoyed that. She taught herself something knew and had fun with it.

ehhh not a bad video overall.

I don't think she was trying to go viral from this. The time for the anime eye look has long passed and it not really trendy or shocking anymore. It seemed like more of a jenna marbles-style video of "let me try this look that may or may not look good" kind of thing. It definitely could have used a bit more editing since it dragged a bbit in some parts, but I kind of like those videos. I liked that she could make fun of herself and show herself as someone who isn't perfect.

It also takes a lot of courage to show acne on camera like that so major props to her. 

Posted

Everything has been done AND has been done better by others. That shouldn't stop you from expressing your creativity and having fun, practice makes perfect and no one is perfect on the first try.