• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8846 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess I didn’t listen that last bit very carefully! I admit my mistake. I do feel bad for the people who have lost their lives and homes but sorry about my mistake!

No worries!

Posted

On a more positive note: I didn't even realize this video was 24 minutes long.

I wonder if she hired an editor because the last few vids have been much better, with this one being the best IMO. 

I think getting proposed to made her a lot more confident. Even though she's still a little fake, this is a video where she seemed to be real. I think this Taylor probably is closest to the real Taylor. Her talks didn't feel so rambley. They were clear, funny, and more to the point than they've ever been. 

Despite her hair looking a little awkward, she's at least making changes ( I had hoped she would just grow out her natural color and embrace that, but she should go through a real experimental phase since she's never really had that). You can even tell her personality is shifting a lot more now. Whatever it is that helped her, I hope she keeps coming into herself more. 

Anyway, I'm noticing some real progress. I hope she keeps it up because this is the best I've seen from her. 

Posted

On a more positive note: I didn't even realize this video was 24 minutes long.

I wonder if she hired an editor because the last few vids have been much better, with this one being the best IMO. 

Really? I had to skip and fast-forward parts, and it still took me several attemps throughout the day to finish the video. She was only filming her face for almost the whole time, instead of vlogging for real. I don't see any huge change to before tbh.

I hope she really goes for a shorter bob. It will indirectly force her to style her hair differently. Because despite her new hair cut she still goes for the pony tail and the strands of her in her face. I mean, it's still a change, and that's cool, but...

Posted

Is Taylor hoping onto the kpop bandwagon?

If Taylor's looking up to blackpink for fashion inspo, why does she still dress... like that :doge:

Her new hair colour is horrible, it washes her out completely. By the time Christmas swings around and she starts wearing red lipsticks she'll remind me of this..

Image result for mrs sunny patch white spider

lol! I think she read this post! Check her instagram! 

Posted (edited)

About the rat tails: if she needs so badly something what frames her face why isn't she going for a more layered cut? :alpacaconfused:

Like this for example:

-Amanda-Seyfried-amanda-seyfried-3452951

Edited by Veeja

Posted

About the rat tails: if she needs so badly something what frames her face why isn't she going for a more layered cut? :alpacaconfused:

Like this for example:

-Amanda-Seyfried-amanda-seyfried-3452951

layered haircut looks good only when you style them

Posted

New vlog for the recent Japan trip:

Posted

It's a cute little vlog and I really like her new fashion choices to go with her eye. It looks a lot better than a lot of the baggy stuff she likes to wear. I wonder if this new hair also affects any modelling jobs as she said she needed to keep her old hair for jobs. 

Posted

Very pleasant vlog imo. The first one in quite a long while that I really enjoyed. 1) It showed Taylor's strength: her generosity as she showed the presents for Nathalie and invited her out. 2) Her interaction with other people is always nice. With Venus, Nathalie, Kim.

I was also happy for her that Venus thought of her and brought her some sweets from Sweden.

Posted

Yet again, a really good vlog!! She's on a role :)

is it just me, or did Tay seem a little subdued for this vlog though? hope she's okay! 

Posted

I think having her hair curled really makes the volume better and overall makes her hair look better in general, compared to how she's been tying it up or slicking it down right next to her head. I really enjoyed the video, it was actually quite relaxing and managed to get my mind of off a lot of stressful things happening in my own life, which is an amazing plus.

But, I can't stop looking at the blotchy dye job... :alpacadone::alpacadone::alpacadone: Some of those yellow parts, oh girl...

I'm genuinely looking forward to when her roots grow out more, hopefully it'll make her hair look at least as good as that wig did from a few months ago. She's so washed out.

Posted

Taylor seems like such a good friend. She always seems to give thoughtful gifts and I love how she has taken on the role of big sister to Venus. They are always sweet together. I enjoyed this vlog a lot! I like the beachy waves in her hair in this video as well.

Posted

It honestly bored me, still watched cause I was bored anyway. (Idk if she is faking it but I CANT STAND VENUS' VOICE) 

Posted

I have to say her hair looked really good in this vlog. I think having it curled suits the color and cut the best.

Really hope she keeps this up, this vlog reminded me of the old days.

Posted

I really liked this vlog. Although, my boyfriend walked in and saw me watching (and ends up unwillingly watching too) and said something that made me laugh "She's looking more and more like a [blow-up] doll for her boyfriend every time I see her"