• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8780 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Does it look like she got more cheek fillers to everyone else? A few times in the video, she would make an expression where  I think her cheeks looked puffier.

Edited by Hapanese

Posted

Does it look like she got more cheek fillers to everyone else? A few times in the video, she would make an expression where  I think her cheeks looked puffier.

It could be because of the weight gain after the surgery

Posted

"Don't ask me if I'm pregnant and don't tell me I look pregnant" poor girl she really has deep body issues! She said she's sensitive to the topic of weight at the moment and mentioned that she's fully aware shes gaining weight so no need for people to bring it up. What will happen when she gets pregnant? She will gain a lot of weight and even after having a baby it takes ages to get back your pre-birth body. I hope she will be okay (mentally).

It would be nice if she opened up a little about her issues with her body and how modeling affected her perception and all that stuff. She started modeling at like 18 years old (I think?) and being in the industry for that long and being at the professional level Taylor was, it can really alter your mind and reality on how you should look and act. I know she's mentioned a little tiny bit about it before, but I would be happy to see a whole video dedicated to that kind of thing, and I think it would be good for her young fans to see that everyone has issues and even these beautiful models have insecurities. Perfection is unattainable, and this is something that Taylor has just recently realized. She was always aiming for perfection in the past - perfect body, perfect face, perfect persona, etc. and she went to crazy lengths to achieve "perfection". A video on her self-acceptance journey would be amazing. We've seen some of it just through watching her videos... how much she's changed in the past couple years! She's a whole new person because she gave up the "perfect" act and realized that she doesn't need to be like that. What made her understand that? What did she go through? When did she realize that she went too far? And so on.

Posted (edited)

This worries me. Based just of these photos it looks like an old or sick person. I've never seen her so "weak". 

20180827_232125.jpg

20180827_232141.jpg

20180827_232152.jpg

20180827_232228.jpg

20180827_232248.jpg

1476093695my-mother’s-hands-a-daughters-story.jpg

large-17.jpg

Edited by elefire

Posted

If she wants to get pregnant now then w/e but the reality is she is more likely to develop a ectopic pregnancy now that she has had a cyst in one of her fallopian tubes. She'll just have to monitor and take more care.

Posted

I also think Taylor would be a great mother and it would be amazing for her self growth I think. I think she would finally find a "project" (a baby) she can pour all of her maticilous attention into. 

Posted

*unpopular opinion*

I really don't like babies and I cringe every time she mentions them. Pregnancy really creeps me out :(

Posted

I think taylor will be a fine mother and she won't be any more prepared if she waits longer to get pregnant. It could mean she takes her channel in an interesting direction and that's great if that's what she wants to do. Personally, I'm bored of her content and am now unsubscribed. I miss Taylor's life improvement, healthy lifestyle vlogs but she hasn't produced that kind of content in the past few years it seems. She seems happy tho so good for her. 

Posted

Taylor did say she wants to get pregnant but not that soon... so maybe immediately after the wedding? she would have recovered by that time

I'm actually surprised so many people on here are opposing the idea of it. I hate to say it but she's at that age when people start asking about babies and shit. 

Posted

I really do not like the topic of babies and pregnancy but I wish for Taylor that she can fulfull her dream of a family one day. I just really really hope it´s not gonna end like with Bubz... :alpacadone:

Posted

Imo she is too childist to have a baby, I know a lot of people that had kids being like that and its not good, but whatever she wants I guess.

Posted

You're wrong... Plenty of people have babies and don't even look like they were ever pregnant 6 months later.