• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8846 posts in this topic

Posted

Is Taylor’s mom’s texting style a generational thing? Cos my parents text like that too even when they’re trying to be funny. It’s the full-stop at the end of the sentences, it makes them sound really cold and distant. They’re funny parents IRL but don’t sound funny at all when they’re texting. So it could be that TayMom wasn’t being cold, she just doesn’t know text etiquette? 

Posted

my parents text like that too
my mom will send me "k" if i ask her if she can pick up soup for me when im feeling sick
its not bc she doesnt care, its just she's a total noob at texting and doesn't know how to really 
taylors mom could be the same 

Posted

Taylor's new video

Posted

I am not clicking on that video in case it's another clickbait

Posted

its just a visit

Posted

it's clickbait, japan is just like the first few minutes

Posted

I did, skipped to a random spot, expected it to be a visit, got proven right and watched her buy a cooked egg at 7-11 that she then unpacked and ate in their hotel room. Quality content.

Posted

I have to admit she ain't kidding about the egg sandwiches in Japan. I'd go back just so I could eat egg sandwiches every day.

Posted

Super boring vlog. Found myself skipping through a lot of it. I can't tell if she's always been this boring or if I'm just now realizing it.

Posted

Taylor announced she wants to get pregnant soon to avoid more health issues. It is crazy to me that she hates birth control so much.

Posted

Clickbait after clickbait, why am I even surprised lmao use AdBlock everyone

Posted

I have to admit she ain't kidding about the egg sandwiches in Japan. I'd go back just so I could eat egg sandwiches every day.

I agree ♥ 

Posted

sorry if OT but I paused the video to get something and came back to this (I'm sorry Tay)

lmao sorry tay.JPG

Posted

Taylor announced she wants to get pregnant soon to avoid more health issues. It is crazy to me that she hates birth control so much.

What a great reason to have a baby->to avoid having more health issues. I shouldn't judge but she should really consider if she's ready to be a mother yet. I find her so unreliable and immature to be a mother but so people do need a nudge to grow as a person.

I can understand her hate towards bc as it's a hormone but when it comes to health shouldn't she bite the bullet and even consider it?