• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8868 posts in this topic

Posted

You sound very salty.

Just because he has some money, doesn't mean it'll be like that forever. Things happen.

Where was that comment salty? This is such a reach. And there is no need to white knight right now - everyone is head over heels for the engagement, out of various reasons. But 99% are happy for her.

Also rieaku is right: They have the money! Why shouldn't EB-san fly Taylor's family in and pay for their flight or help with the expenses? If I had the money I would totally do that. I would find it rather sad if none of her family memebers could come to the wedding becaues of money reasons out of all. (That's only in case they marry in HK or Paris)

Confused at all the people on here who all of a sudden have always supported and believed in Taylor’s relationship. :alpacaconfused:  

Most people are just genuinely happy for her despite them not believing or believing in her relationship. ^^ She really wanted that ring after all, so although I personally (and obviously also quite some others) still believe he was/is her sugar daddy, I'm still happy for her.

And I kinda hope she is going to milk this. Like... she wanted it sooooo much, and she is genuinely happy about it. You go, girl! And I do hope she gets some of her kindness back - like, she did so much for her friends and was there for her family members, I hope they'll do the say for her!

I low-key hope they'll marry in Hong Kong because it's their new home after all. But

Posted

The video was so cute and I’m beyond happy for her! :alpacacrush:

Also, does this mean we can stop calling him Elbow San? We’ve known his real name for ages but out of respect never used it on this forum. But since she revealed it herself that makes it okay right?

Posted (edited)

:alpacacrush:

Edited by Summerset

Posted

I cried like a baby (hormones, I'm sure guys...) - and I wasn't expecting an admission on length of relationship or anything precise but here we are. Congratulations Taylor and Tom. Being engaged is so much fun (and being married is better in my opinion!)

Posted (edited)

Taylor's revealed Tom. So it's fine to say his name on PULL now. 

Edited by All Over The World

Posted

Seriously I'm a florist and I just can't wait to see all the florals they will pick for the wedding. I'm so hyped for them!

Posted (edited)

as soon as I saw the video up i came to check this thread before watching it and my initial reaction was sis who marries their sugar daddy lmfaoooo

but after watching it even I shed a tear or two, it was so lovely to see her so happy, she really deserves it and no matter what we all think their relationship consists of - i'm so glad she's happy.

Also it was so nice to see her at her rawest self? to know her real emotions and DAMN SHE LOOKED STUNNING

EDIT: also i think it was really gentlemanly of him to discuss it with her parents and grandma first, it proves to me he is going to be a great husband to her

Edited by vampiress

Posted

This is so cute I hope they both continue to have a happy life together ^_^

Posted (edited)

You sound very salty.

Just because he has some money, doesn't mean it'll be like that forever. Things happen.

If that's what makes me sound salty, you should have seen my other posts :D Of course I know things might happen and all of a sudden there might be no more money coming in, but we are talking about her family and friends here. What is so hard understand about that. I don't know how wealthy her family, relatives and friends are but we all know how much money E-san has. And if there was the chance that someone from Taylor's family couldn't afford the flight I doubt E-san would be "money doesn't grow on trees Taylor, suck it up and leave the poor behind". Come on. 

EDIT:

I also want to give my hype for Taylor. I have been one of the BIGGEST sceptics of their relationship as I was sure he wasn't going to propose. He always seemed a bit off and considering his age I figured he was the type who didn't want to marry. Also as it was many times pointed out he fell in love with the fake-Taylor, so now that her true colors had come out maybe he didn't see her as appealing as the fake-Tay. But I'm so happy for her that she FINALLY got the ring she wanted for so long. She's going to get big muscles just for carrying that around :D Can't wait for her to show us her new home (she said they got the keys finally and I guess moved in), and show us all the wedding planning. 

Like many said here, she seems so happy here and it was funny how her family reacted. They all seemed so excited :D I wonder who's going to be her maid of honors as Carly, Sharla, Venus and her best friend in Canada are all married. We'll hopefully see soon. Congratz Taylor!

Edited by rieaku