• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8982 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No one think they will hold 2 wedding parties/receptions, one in France and one in Canada? Maybe it's cheaper that way compared to fly everyone to one venue. My cousin hold 3 - the country where they work, her husband hometown, her hometown (she is loaded) and I only need to attend one. 

I think it depends on the culture/people you know. I have heard about a middle class family providing hotel rooms to someone they invited from other cities and I have heard rich people who flew select guests and basically paid for all their expense to attend their weddings.

One couple even choose to have a wedding abroad and flew some good friends of their friends abroad. Maybe it's cheaper that way because in my country if you are rich you will be seen as stingy not to invite all your family, extended family, friends, Facebook friends, your family's friend, your parent's friend, etc. So just invite them abroad and tell them to pay the cost themselves lol

Edited by Nikkha
Trying HTML tag and didn't work

Posted

You are on a gossip site, we aren't necessarily the role models of the galaxy here... No need to expect too much from us.

But about the transportation to the wedding:
You really think Taylor's grandparents have the money to just fly over to HK or Paris for a wedding? Not one retired person has that kind of money to waste. For god sake her Nana is in old people home! And not in the best one I'm sure (for me it looks normal to government supported homes). And if he can afford to house her in a 1000 dollar/night hotel in Tokyo Japan, he sure as hell can afford to fly most of her family and friends to HK/Paris too. It's not Taylor's choice to live this far away from her family anymore. If she hadn't met him she would be back to Canada by now for sure.
 And mind you, when Taylor was living in Japan no one else but her mother visited her. Once! She was there 3-4 year!

Also I've never heard that the bride and groom would pay anyones hotel rooms so by your logic he shouldn't pay for those thing either then?

They have so much money on their hands, SO MUCH. If they end up flying everyone to HK and paying for their hotel rooms it's not going to have any effect on their bank account. The guy is a millionaire ffs! He will earn it all back in a week! They are not a normal young couple who struggles to hold their wedding. This shouldn't be news to you. If I was in their shoes and had all that money I would pay for the plane tickets and hotels. Even if I didn't have their money and decided to hold my wedding in a different country to where most my family and friends lived I would try to pay for their tickets.

And yes, we are assuming. We don't know the facts yet. We don't even know if she's engaged or if she only got a lousy necklace (I'm pretty sure she got engaged)! That's what we do. 

You sound very salty.

Just because he has some money, doesn't mean it'll be like that forever. Things happen.

Posted

It could be that they'll do two ceremonies, the actual wedding in one country and a ring ceremony/court marriage/etc in another. I'm from a country that's VERY far away from my fiancées, and if we flew everyone in it'd be chaos lol. This way both our families get to see us married! 

Posted

It's here! 

Posted

it's pretty much confirmed but I haven't watched it yet so...

also she says his name in the description box

Posted

aww That was so sweet/cute :alpacalove: 

Posted

I'm crying lol 

Posted

Omg yaaaass finally we get something that kinda resembles an origin story. She even calls him by his real name and he’s all over the video! 

And holy shit look at the size of the diamond on that Tiffany ring?? It’s like almost as wide as her finger. What’s our estimated cost?? 

Posted (edited)

Omg yaaaass finally we get something that kinda resembles an origin story. She even calls him by his real name and he’s all over the video! 

And holy shit look at the size of the diamond on that Tiffany ring?? It’s like almost as wide as her finger. What’s our estimated cost?? 

I think it's a 2 or 2.5 carat ring so between 37-52k USD.

https://www.tiffany.com/engagement/rings/the-tiffany-setting/2-5carats-23872722

Edited by Vexilion
added link

Posted

Oh my I never care about weddings and these kind of stuff, but watching this video I got really emotional! LOL

And That ring ins GIANT and his name is Tom! I'm so happy for them. 

And now I want my boyfriend to do the same! hahaha we're dating for about the same time Taylor & Tom

Posted

That diamond is as big as rosie :D

Posted (edited)

:alpacacrush:

Edited by Summerset

Posted

oH MAN

I GOT EMOTIONAL

tumblr_inline_p5w02tUCHl1r455w0_540.gif

Posted

GUYS I CAN'T WATCH THIS. I think imma cry. Help.