• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Taylor R - videos #2

9191 posts in this topic

Posted

It feels right. Earlier wouldn't have felt right with them being in Japan, and recently seemed stressful moving back to Hong Kong. Elbow seemed pretty busy with work, and they were travelling a lot.

Four years isn't long before a proposal. I (saltily) had to wait nine, and I ended up doing it myself by buying the goddamn ring lol.

Posted

OMG if he really proposed thats really cute :alpacacrush: lets hope its not a prank.

Posted (edited)

It was really sweet :alpacacrush: Taylor is sooo lucky. Elbow-San is a wealthy generous man, from what I've read here she got most of her career through him, they get along great and he just generally treats her really well. It's like a traditional princess story in the modern world. :D

Edited by Mimi_

Posted

OK so if this turns out NOT to be a proposal, well elbow-san gets the prize for real-life clickbait trolling xD i mean honestly if I were her, and there was this whole setup but then he was something like "happy 4.5 year anniversary, here's a necklace!" i'd be kind of devastated!

I’d flip a table. 

I think he proposed. When I got engaged something similar took place and I didn’t see it coming at all. If it was just an anniversary she wouldn’t have made it a ‘something unexpected happened’.

Posted

I really hope they are getting engaged. They both deserve hapoiness! I'd just be excited for Taylor's wedding planning videos because I know she would have so many ideas! It can't be anything but them getting engaged as Elbowsan is showing his face!

Posted

No no no, it will be like $20k+ I'm sure. Don't think they have anything under 10K at Tiffany that has an actual diamond in it. 

Omg! I hope to be as rich as Elbow-san one day, and treat my boyfriend to nice stuff like he treats Taylor. Life goals :D

Posted

No video today, guys :alpacaworry2:
(which tbh leaves me wondering a) how long the video will be and b) what she did all day when she says she was editing so much but still couldn't finish it)

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-04 um 17.47.38.png

Posted

No video today, guys :alpacaworry2:
(which tbh leaves me wondering a) how long the video will be and b) what she did all day when she says she was editing so much but still couldn't finish it)

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-04 um 17.47.38.png

Tbh Taylor isn't smartest when it comes to this stuff.. I mean it would make so much more sense if she pre-recorded everything, edited, divided into two or whatever amount of parts and only then upload it onlie rather than disappointing some fans.

Or she didn't get enough attention on the first video and now waiting for it to hit the certain viewership

Posted

Tbh Taylor isn't smartest when it comes to this stuff.. I mean it would make so much more sense if she pre-recorded everything, edited, divided into two or whatever amount of parts and only then upload it onlie rather than disappointing some fans.

Or she didn't get enough attention on the first video and now waiting for it to hit the certain viewership

also a good way to keep her fans waiting, getting excited and then rushing to her video when she posts it.. I'm sorry if I sound super cynical :D I don't mean to! But it's been two weeks already right? She did have the time to do it.

Posted

also a good way to keep her fans waiting, getting excited and then rushing to her video when she posts it.. I'm sorry if I sound super cynical :D I don't mean to! But it's been two weeks already right? She did have the time to do it.

We don't know what was going behind the scenes past two weeks so... YT is not her whole life.

Posted

I think she probably wants to make a good quality video, like when she made a video for her sister's and best friend's wedding. Also, I get a feeling that leaves editing to the last moment. But I hope it's the 1st one lol

Posted

Omg! I hope to be as rich as Elbow-san one day, and treat my boyfriend to nice stuff like he treats Taylor. Life goals :D

Lol I agree! Elbow-san is the one who is life goals

Posted

We don't know what was going behind the scenes past two weeks so... YT is not her whole life.

It actually is mostly... Of course we don't know everything but like it's been said MANY times before: It's her one and only job! 

Posted

It actually is mostly... Of course we don't know everything but like it's been said MANY times before: It's her one and only job! 

I also don't think she has too much going on besides Youtube. Remember when she basically took off 1 1/2 months and afterwards elbow-san said she mostly watched netflix lol

Posted

So...maybe tonight then? :alpacaconfused:

Screenshot_20180705-074200_Chrome.jpg