• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8868 posts in this topic

Posted

i didn't watch everything lol but i don't get it, what are the news??? that she's not pregnant?

Posted

She's so salty :beardo: I don't agree when people go around guessing who's pregnant and who's not (you don't get points for guessing!) but her dress surely looks like maternity wear. Still, rude to say to a woman "you look pregnant, are you pregnant".

I really liked her final look in this video though! Her date outfit and the hoop earrings looked surprisingly good on her, but isn't it boiling in HK! How is she wearing that much clothing :D 

Posted

I think she eats pretty little even when she was not dieting so not sure about that? But since she weighted with the camera then without I think that makes a huge change

I have no idea about her eating habits, whatever she puts on youtube is what she wants to put, not necessarily the truth, so I don't feel comfortable discussing that.

Posted (edited)

I like her makeup but i just wish her eyelashes weren't so SPIDERY!! like...if they were just a little more fluffed out it would make her eyes not seem so intense i guess. It might just be me but sometimes when she looks straight at the camera i look away lol.

The length is pretty but whatever mascara she uses clumps them together. the falsies didn't help at all. she looks like me at my 5th grade prom when me and my friends snuck and did each others makeup in the bathroom lol

2018-06-28.png

Edited by East_of_Eden
added a pic for example

Posted

Loved the subtle jab Elbow-san took at the sugar daddy comments.

Posted

I’m not trying to be ageist and I know people will disagree but... man. That dress and hairstyle was so juvenile. She looks like a teenager and not in a good way. She could really stand to gain weight and cut her hair. She’s starting to really look like a retired model. I definitely prefer her street style as opposed to girly. 

Just for reference Lauren Conrad is only 2 years older and...

513ACDAF-EFC1-4F49-8DDB-5C9474EDEE87.thu

Posted

Why, WHYYYYY the rat tails again, it looks so unprofessional to me to go to an event like that

Posted

Foodies will finish mext week. Wonder what Taylor's been upto?

Posted

Foodies will finish mext week. Wonder what Taylor's been upto?

Idk, being lazy? the event video she shared was from one week ago or so? Or maybe busy with the apartment stuff.

Posted

Idk, being lazy? the event video she shared was from one week ago or so? Or maybe busy with the apartment stuff.

She's in Japan right now, she posted a picture of Venus in her IG story. Maybe that's why.

Posted

She's in Japan right now, she posted a picture of Venus in her IG story. Maybe that's why.

I hope we get some good vlog then.

Posted

Okay lol i was watching ''The hairy bikers asian adventure'' on netflix en they also talked about dai pai dongs and the information they give was almost copied word for word in Taylors video.... wow.

Posted

whats up with her ugly outfits on ig lately ?? she honestly looks like she doesnt know how to dress herself 

Posted

New video