• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8684 posts in this topic

Posted

Saying someone is too pale is like saying someone is too black. Both is not OK. 

No its really not lmao let's not dimish racism 

Posted

No its really not lmao let's not dimish racism 

Saying there's anything wrong with anybody's skin color is not okay.

Posted

all she aid is thathat sTaylor looks sick.... she didn't say that Taylor looked ugly and should die because of her skin  colour lmaoo

pplease let's not derail 

Posted

Comparing that to literal racism is fucking ridiculous though. 

Posted

Comparing that to literal racism is fucking ridiculous though. 

I'm not going to start arguing with you about what's racist and what's not since I can clearly see you are kinda person who thinks "you can't be racist against white people", which is ridiculous. But just saying someone is too pale isn't racist from my pov either. 

Posted

I'm not going to start arguing with you about what's racist and what's not since I can clearly see you are kinda person who thinks "you can't be racist against white people", which is ridiculous. But just saying someone is too pale isn't racist from my pov either. 

omg you're reading it all wrong LMAO

like I said sstop derailing  and actually keep on topic please. I'm tired of seeing this same argument 

Posted

Soooooo, Taylor just uploaded a 'this is all going to end' video. I am not sure what is going on. I am pretty curious, I will be honest.

Posted

Posted

Isn't that just clickbait because she's ending the foodie series?

Posted

I'm still debating whether it's clickbait, but it might have a double meaning: This is ending (the foodcourts the mentions) but also the foodie series? Not sure.

Posted

I'm still debating whether it's clickbait, but it might have a double meaning: This is ending (the foodcourts the mentions) but also the foodie series? Not sure.

It's episode 9 and she's planning to do 10 episodes. It's just about the ending of traditional HK cooking style. 

Posted

No. She is referring to the "Dai Pai Dongs"  in Hong Kong of which are just 25 left. She explains that since the owners can't pass the license on to the next generation and the license owners are very old, the Dai Pai Dongs are going to go extinct. Pretty interesting video tbh. 

She also briefly mentioned the "Cage homes" or "Coffin homes" in HK and stated that she will talk about this in another video.

Posted

I love how she brought out this hidden culture in Hong Kong which will be lost during our time. It's sad seeing it go and have no ability to fight it. I'm really happy she showed this and the guest seemed so lovely and relaxed, foodie series is really good for Taylor. But she should actually keep the title as food series because a lot more people are attracted to food than clickbait-y titles. Just saying.

Posted

LOL you can get a better glimpse as well at 21:41 

ES Feet.JPG

They say a man with small feet also has a small...