• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - videos #2

6993 posts in this topic

Posted

I also liked this video but again, I have questions of privacy. I hope she asked her best friend if it was okay to post her wedding to the internet.. But I feel this is the type of videos Taylor excels at. She knows how to tell a good story, it leaves you with having emotions and makes you want to be or get better. At least they always have that effect in me. Her weird DIYs are nothing compared to these types of videos!

Btw: am I the only one who didn't think Taylor was "fat" in any of her childhood pictures? She has been talking about it so much how she used to be this fat kid for so long but already at age 13 she was skinny and beautiful. I didn't see it :/ 

Posted

This looks like a genuine friendship. No cringe moments like in her and Sharla's video. They both look great in this video.

Posted

I also liked this video but again, I have questions of privacy. I hope she asked her best friend if it was okay to post her wedding to the internet.. But I feel this is the type of videos Taylor excels at. She knows how to tell a good story, it leaves you with having emotions and makes you want to be or get better. At least they always have that effect in me. Her weird DIYs are nothing compared to these types of videos!

Btw: am I the only one who didn't think Taylor was "fat" in any of her childhood pictures? She has been talking about it so much how she used to be this fat kid for so long but already at age 13 she was skinny and beautiful. I didn't see it :/ 

She said on her twitter that she showed her friemd the video before uploading it. Yh I agree her stories are good when she doesn't ramble. Yh I disn't see any fat either.

Posted

I'm so glad she finally has a video with a real friend and not some pseudo friend that will just use her like Sharla. 

Forgot to mention that she looks better with a bit of weight gain :alpacalove:

Posted

Taylor said on Twitter she let the friend watch it before she had the okay 

Posted

She said on her twitter that she showed her friemd the video before uploading it. Yh I agree her stories are good when she doesn't ramble. Yh I disn't see any fat either.

Okay, that's good then. She could have told that in the video also but as long as there's an agreement it's okay.

Posted

Okay, that's good then. She could have told that in the video also but as long as there's an agreement it's okay.

Why should/would we assume that she didn't ask for permission? :alpacaworry:

Posted

I loved this video with her bff wedding. This was a lot better than the awkward sister wedding. It wasn't boring and the timing was there.

Posted

What is happening, two videos in a few days I liked? I like these type of vlogs, I hope she will continue like this.

Posted

Does anyone know where she got that fluffy oversized jacket at? I tried to see if she linked it on the bottom of the video but she didn't :( I really like it. It looks good on her!

Posted

Does anyone know where she got that fluffy oversized jacket at? I tried to see if she linked it on the bottom of the video but she didn't :( I really like it. It looks good on her!

It's from I.AM.GIA. https://iamgia.com/collections/outerwear/products/pixie-coat-caramel

She tagged it in one of the posts from Paris.

coat.JPG

Posted (edited)

yes! Taylor wasn't "skinny" as a kid, but she definitely wasn't fat. I saw the pictures of her as a kid and was so confused. She looked like a normal kid. Maybe a litttttllle chubby, but definitely not much. She was cute. Did she actually say she went on a diet as a kid? I'm sure that's where her unrealistic body view comes from now. She's skinny now and still thinks she's fat, all because some rude kids called a perfectly average child fat. Kids are cruel.

edit: I'm not even sure she was chubby. She had chubby cheeks when she was younger, but that's all I saw.

Edited by O.

Posted

yes! Taylor wasn't "skinny" as a kid, but she definitely wasn't fat. I saw the pictures of her as a kid and was so confused. She looked like a normal kid. Maybe a litttttllle chubby, but definitely not much. She was cute. Did she actually say she went on a diet as a kid? I'm sure that's where her unrealistic body view comes from now. She's skinny now and still thinks she's fat, all because some rude kids called a perfectly average child fat. Kids are cruel.

edit: I'm not even sure she was chubby. She had chubby cheeks when she was younger, but that's all I saw.

Yes, she talked about it in her "I need to tell you something" video years ago how she started dieting and exercising. She was definitely chubby, but some people carry their baby fat for longer time and I'm pretty sure that was the case with her "fat". I'm glad she decided to do something about her unhealthy eating habits (she mentioned she used to eat during the night) but to say you were a fat child is an overstatement. Kids can definitely be cruel and I'm sure if she was left alone she still would have melted the fat away as she grew taller but maybe not as much to become a model.

Why should/would we assume that she didn't ask for permission? :alpacaworry:

Because she didn't mention it anywhere in her video. No one is assuming anything, I never said "SHE DIDN'T EVEN ASK PERMISSION! THAT SKANK!" I only pointed out that I hope she did.

Posted (edited)

Honestly Taylor treats her friends like gold. She deserves more friends. 

Edited by anything4abuck