• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - videos #2

7380 posts in this topic

Posted

Her past 3 videos have been really good! The date vlog and Macau vlog remind me of her Tokyo-Casey Neistat phase (a bit)! And the newest foodie video (vegan one) was well done and I really liked the guest, definitely my favourite foodie video so far. Her next video is gonna be her revealing her assistant, which could end up being a good video as well. 

Posted

New video. I quite liked it

Posted (edited)

Only thing that bugged me was the constant mention of "health benefits" based on pseudoscience.

Edited by girlblunder

Posted

I wish she would do more videos on traditional food thought. 

Posted

It's here... 

she's a pretty interesting girl... they don't have that much chemistry... but if she works for her longer... maybe they'll work it out

Posted

Damn, after seeing how she spoils her assistant I want her to employ me too like tf. She still seems more like a friend to me tho ? 

Posted

I didn't watch all the way through 

pros: Taylor is a very nice boss. It's sweet to throw her a lil party and give her a cake with her interests, it shows she listens. 

con: seeing the assistant try to awkwardly respond to questions while Tay just kind of lingers in the corner looking at the walls got stale so I left. 

Posted (edited)

I think, she always expects things to magically happen to her without working hard to get them.

I'm wondering most people commenting here have perfect personalities and social/career lifes. I don't want to defend her but sometimes I wish for  more realistic view points. It's true that she is kinda boring, insecure and has bad social skills but this is nothing what can be easily dealed with and she seems trying (which isn't enough for having a big carrer but is something). 

For lots of people it is hard to learn a language and it feels like a constant negativ fight without real success and you loose motivation, for lots of people it's frightening moving especialy in a different country (some people even fear going out of the house) and not everybody can be symphatic and energetic or being clever and knowing instinctivly how to act in various situations for getting what they want.

She has no idea how to approach things. It doesn't even come to her mind that she could be a brand amassador and even if she would get that idea through reading PULL she wouldn't know how to do it. I bet without lurking here the foodie serie wouldn't exist. If an agency/her BF organize something she can fulfill the task but not alone. She lacks guidance and experience and with getting older it's affecting her negatively.

Edited by Veeja

Posted

I really liked this video! I found myself laughing along with some of the crude comments and things the assistant kept making (I'm the same way, I guess I related a lot to her throughout the video). I personally think this is a good video mostly because it's clear that between them there's mostly honesty (like, real honesty). I like that! It's good to see that Taylor is that type of person, the one that is okay with calling out their own bullshit and make fun of it, and that when you talk and share thoughts and ideas, it's just chill. It surprised me. This video made me relate to both of them a lot and I think that's a good thing for her. Hopefully she steps away from copying others (funny, this video gave me dejavu of Shane's ¬¬) and does her own thing again. I enjoy it way more than whatever the hell she's currently doing.

Posted

I qute liked the video. I enjoyed seeing her interact with her assistant natalie (not sure if I soekt it right). The graduation was cute. I had to skip Taylor's singing though. She seems like a very generous boss. I feel like they've become friends/colleagues. Ir's not a boss/employee relationship but one with friendship

Posted

My question about why she needs an assistent was actually serious lmao like does she have that much to manage that she can't get it done herself?

Idk an assistent just seems kinda.. unnecessary? But i mean she got the money so whatever lmao?

Posted

I think her assistant is super refreshing. She is so... not fake and all, and all her unfiltered reactions were kinda fun. I don't find hers and Tay's interaction awkward, it seems to me like Taylor actually needs exactly a person like her in her life.