• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Taylor R - videos #2

8087 posts in this topic

Posted

Because it's that kind of relationship...there's a reason she won't change her style and will always ask him first

That maybe talks a lot about her low self steem? everything revolving around him? kinda fucked up but I mean if she's happy I don't care or mind. 

Also don't know if I'm not well informed but does Taylor has any male friends that she actually hangs out? besides her brother lol... I mean ES sounds kinda possessive to me if that's the reason behind Taylor having no actually male friends, or could it be she's just shy around men? 

I personally don't think Taylor as a sugar baby more like a trophy wife-ish? she comes from a wealthy family so it would be understandable that she found a wealthy bf. 

*first time poster! hi!

Posted (edited)

Because it's that kind of relationship...there's a reason she won't change her style and will always ask him first

It's like she has no self esteem too :(  she seems like she depends on his opinion to feel good about herself and make her choices, which is sad. Nothing against loving boyfriends opinions by the way - I love to ask mine what he thinks it would look good on me - but I feel like EBS is kinda totalitarian - it's what he wants or nothing lol

For example, if Taytay would dye her hair brown or some radical colour and cut it short I feel like he might start changing his mind about her?
She seems quite scared to make changes on herself because of the impact that might have on him.

Still, she dropped the dolly phase and dolly makeup which seems like EBS was quite fond of, so kudos for her. Even though I kinda liked her more back them, she got too boring, as I said before.

I don't know really what to think of him in this topic, he has given weird vibes so far (even when she asked him if she liked her in her dolly phase better he answered yes, when she talks about her hair he's kinda rude, etc) yet he still stayed with her. (not that I think she changed that drastically to be honest)
She didn't do any crazy haircut or hairdye, nor tattoos or piercings, her clothes are plain or just expensive shit, her makeup basic with awful looking lips, it's like a downgrade of her old self (compared to her old HK and Japan time).

Edited by Momoiro

Posted

That maybe talks a lot about her low self steem? everything revolving around him? kinda fucked up but I mean if she's happy I don't care or mind. 

Also don't know if I'm not well informed but does Taylor has any male friends that she actually hangs out? besides her brother lol... I mean ES sounds kinda possessive to me if that's the reason behind Taylor having no actually male friends, or could it be she's just shy around men? 

I personally don't think Taylor as a sugar baby more like a trophy wife-ish? she comes from a wealthy family so it would be understandable that she found a wealthy bf. 

*first time poster! hi!

It's like she has no self esteem too :(  she seems like she depends on his opinion to feel good about herself and make her choices, which is sad. Nothing against loving boyfriends opinions by the way - I love to ask mine what he thinks it would look good on me - but I feel like EBS is kinda totalitarian - it's what he wants or nothing lol

For example, if Taytay would dye her hair brown or some radical colour and cut it short I feel like he might start changing his mind about her?
She seems quite scared to make changes on herself because of the impact that might have on him.

Still, she dropped the dolly phase and dolly makeup which seems like EBS was quite fond of, so kudos for her. Even though I kinda liked her more back them, she got too boring, as I said before.

I don't know really what to think of him in this topic, he has given weird vibes so far (even when she asked him if she liked her in her dolly phase better he answered yes, when she talks about her hair he's kinda rude, etc) yet he still stayed with her. (not that I think she changed that drastically to be honest)
She didn't do any crazy haircut or hairdye, nor tattoos or piercings, her clothes are plain or just expensive shit, her makeup basic with awful looking lips, it's like a downgrade of her old self (compared to her old HK and Japan time).

I think it got more to do with her being his sugar baby, it could be that she has low self steem or a mix of both

Posted

*first time poster! hi!

I really dont think they have that kinda of relationship (sugar bby x daddy) 

To be it just seems like tay relies on him too much. Monetarely and emotionally (how she feels about herself). 

Posted (edited)

new video

I actually like these type of videos :D or at least when she show the hotel and the dinner

Edited by CherryFlower

Posted

new video

very shane in the title huh?

also stop hair shaming me.. yes. nothing like taking TwATI's line. ew

Posted

For those who want to see the hotel, there's only a bit of time actually there/discussing it, about a minute in and towards the end of the video.

As for the hair, as someone with very frizzy natural hair that girl got nothing on me xD

Posted

new video

very shane in the title huh?

also stop hair shaming me.. yes. nothing like taking TwATI's line. ew

I feel like she's s trying to do everything that big youtubers do currently. She thinks It's the way to succeed and have lots of viewers. Like when you said Shane's thumbnail, she tries to do the same and I noticed she also talks like Safiya (from Buzzfeed). Agree with the comments before, she doesn't have her own style, she's lost and doesn't know what to do with her channel

Posted

LMAO @ the people calling her out on her boring ass rattail hairstyle on her instagram picture. Finally she knows lol

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Macau :alpacacrush: feels so homely to me ahah because i'm Portuguese lol
I quite enjoyed the first part of the video actually until she started rambling :alpacabored:
She looks very pretty in red  :D but she could have let loose her hair as always, it would have looked so pretty! maybe some waves :P
To be honest she looks tired of having long hair, like she has no patience for it. Imo she should just cut it short and make it look decent for the first time in ages.
Ah, couldn't care less about her assistent lol I mean... what will she do? taylor videos are super simple, have almost no content and are boring :( will they just go walk around together? edit her videos? then what will taylor do lol
I really think she doesn't need one, maybe just an excuse to keep her organized..

Posted

to me, it seems like she tried to make her hair look messier on purpose like....my hair is basically almost curly when it's humid...and it gets super frizzy...this is nothing, this is how my hair looks like when i blow dry it lmao, i literally got the feeling that she wanted to make it seem more like a nest than it actually is. 

i do agree she looks kickass in red...tbh bold colors look real nice on her in general imo....this video was ok i guess, overall, she had way worse...still wouldn't consider subbing to her over it tho.

Posted

B27CD335-1A2F-46F1-87CB-16EDDBA79EC7.thu

#dead 

Posted

Omg that instagram comment :haiplz:

I honestly want to grab and shake her back to reality ffs Taylor 

and she looks like a blow up Scarecrow in the thumbnail 

Posted

B27CD335-1A2F-46F1-87CB-16EDDBA79EC7.thu

#dead 

I figured it was time someone tell her on her social media 😼

Posted

I feel like Tay's videos have improved ALOT lately. Anything is better than the cringy jake paul humor, DIY videos.