Taylor R - videos #2

2694 posts in this topic

Posted

Personally I really liked Taylor's "French persona's" outfit in her Kendall Jenner boot video:alpacaheadshake:

It was nice to see a darker style on Taylor and I liked the way she flipped over her hair.

taylor.png

She needs to style her hair like that more often it gives it more oomph

Posted

Personally I really liked Taylor's "French persona's" outfit in her Kendall Jenner boot video:alpacaheadshake:

It was nice to see a darker style on Taylor and I liked the way she flipped over her hair.

taylor.png

Agree so much with this, her hair looks so good here. Tay, if you're reading, this suits you so much!

Posted

taylor.png

She does look amazing  with a more classic style. I'm not really fond  of her fashion style usually( I hate thorn Jeans and baggy shirts) but in this Picture she looks like a mature , sophisticated woman instead of a child. Plus she is sexy which is to be expected from a 20-40 year old  woman. She has  good looks,  and a good body ( though hard it may be for her to maintain it)... She'd look much better in western-style fashion. Paris/Milan kind of styles. It's said she hides behind those teenage clothes most of the time

sad*

Posted

Those kids she visited were Victor's (gimmeabreakman) children, weren't they?:alpacawink:

Adorable munchkins! :alpacacrush:

No way they are Victor's kids. You have mixed something up.

Posted

Please... don't derail the new thread into talking about Taylor and her non-existent children.

But... but... I already picked out their names and everything!   

There is Anna Nicole who wants to be a model after she finishes her potty training.  She loves watching the Kardashians with her nanny.  

And there is baby Toma who is so playful.  

Won't someone think of the non-existant children?!

JK, I'll stop ;) 

I'm amazing how viral the kendal boots video has gone.  It'll bust a million soon.  

Posted

And her speech about the guys7 pride in directing traffic into a mall parking lot.  Erm... did I miss out on their passionate directing with the pride of the nation shining in their eyes?  It just looked like they were doing their job.    :anime:

It is so typical of people with no social awarness. Every time, makes me go "You've never been working a blue-collar job, have you?"

go work in a Jpn factory, and then we can discuss work identity in the Japanese labor market Taytay.

I also found the drive-thru part boring as fuck. Yes, we know how they work, thank you very much.

The boots video is over 723k views now. Several hours ago when I posted about it in the previous thread it was just barely over 600k. Looks like it has actually become viral. Congratulations to Taylor. I hope this will encourage her to make more videos walking on streets in weird clothes and less too-long-vlogs!

over 810k now! I'm really scared it will encourage her to make her annoying French persona appear in her videos!

Posted

:DPersonally I really liked Taylor's "French persona's" outfit in her Kendall Jenner boot video:alpacaheadshake:

taylor.png

She actually does look really nice like this. I think it's the dark colors and the fact that it's not the typical trendy teen girl style she goes for. Also her hair is down without being a rat's nest.

But even though she looks cute, I still can't stand her French persona! :alpacaworry:

Posted

No Zelda with the Switch?! LOL! Well, she didn't claim to be a "gamer"... I love the game though... I was surprised Elbow-San doesn't know how to order  from a drive thru. However, it was a cute/endearing scene. Playing with the toys in a toy store is kind bad since she could have broken them. All in all a "meh" video for me. I FFWD the baby/kids scene though...

Posted

No Zelda with the Switch?! LOL! Well, she didn't claim to be a "gamer"... I love the game though... I was surprised Elbow-San doesn't know how to order  from a drive thru. However, it was a cute/endearing scene. Playing with the toys in a toy store is kind bad since she could have broken them. All in all a "meh" video for me. I FFWD the baby/kids scene though...

maybe it was sold? she said they had trouble buying the console itself.

Posted

No Zelda with the Switch?! LOL! Well, she didn't claim to be a "gamer"... I love the game though...

swit

Wow, I just meant that as a playful joke.  As in a Switch, but no Zelda?!  The nerve!  

I didn't meant for it to cause speculations and a defense of "she didn't claim to be a gamer"  

As for the Switch it's been extremely hard to get the game and Switch here in Japan.  They are sold out almost everywhere and you have to wait for a lottery to get one at Bic camera.  I guess that's finally dying down?  Maybe?  So it would not be surprising if they couldn't get the game.  

Posted (edited)

Wow, I just meant that as a playful joke.  As in a Switch, but no Zelda?!  The nerve!  
I didn't meant for it to cause speculations and a defense of "she didn't claim to be a gamer"  

As for the Switch it's been extremely hard to get the game and Switch here in Japan.  They are sold out almost everywhere and you have to wait for a lottery to get one at Bic camera.  I guess that's finally dying down?  Maybe?  So it would not be surprising if they couldn't get the game.  

Not really, you can buy Zelda without any problem, the only thing hard to find is the console if you don't want to buy it from scalpers, second hand market or auctions. You can buy Zelda right now in Amazon Japan , Bic Camera Website or Amiami among other places, is not hard to find in Japan. Plus you can download the game digitally.

I beat the game and is one of the best games ever but requires a lot of commitment and hours, I doubt Taylor or even Sharla (she has it) will have enough time to play this kind of game to completion.

Edited by casio

Posted

I beat the game and is one of the best games ever but requires a lot of commitment and hours, I doubt Taylor or even Sharla (she has it) will have enough time to play this kind of game to completion.

I mean... Taylor doesn't exactly have a 9-5 job she has to go to. She has the time considering "going shopping" is a busy day for her. 

On the otherside of things, 1 2 Switch is SO much fun. Haha, I'm surprised she didn't show more of her and Elbow-san playing.

Posted

I mean... Taylor doesn't exactly have a 9-5 job she has to go to. She has the time considering "going shopping" is a busy day for her. 

On the otherside of things, 1 2 Switch is SO much fun. Haha, I'm surprised she didn't show more of her and Elbow-san playing.

Maybe she's trying to keep vids under 20mins considering the feedback she gets from this forum( and maybe others)... and the recent shade thrown at her by M&PDR

Posted (edited)

I'm curious - why do both of you consider that video clickbait? I thought the title described the video pretty well. 

because the title eludes that she purchased the boots and was wearing the actual ones, instead she's just parading around in some DIY ones, its like making a video "I BOUGHT A CHANEL PURSE" and proceeding to show off a ripoff one or a DIY one, "IM EATING GORDON RAMSEYS FOOD" and just trying to recreate a dish.

Basically baiting people into thinking she actually bought those shoes and wore them around, instead of just diying them. 

(Sorry its late the reply but thats my reasoning) 

Also I found the baby blog boring, just spend time w/ kids without a camera pls taylor. 

Edited by MarshmallowCloud
adding on why it was late lol

Posted

Also I found the baby blog boring, just spend time w/ kids without a camera pls taylor. 

Probably she did spend most time off camera with them and just took small clip for the vlog.