• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8684 posts in this topic

Posted

Not only has the assistant shakey shots all the time but the framing of every shot is super off? When Taylor copied Caseys style there was so much creativity in shots and this is just weird

Posted (edited)

2016 Taylor was best Taylor not sure what the fuck happened.

The vlogs of her running errands in Tokyo and taking us through the streets and shops made my day and got me so motivated. She had a great style, gorgeous drone shots, and nonstop interesting content.

Just why.

Edited by Veritas

Posted

I don' get it when she was doing the Tokyo vloogs you was begging for makeup now when she' doing soemthing else you want the tokyo  vlogs back ???

Posted

I don' get it when she was doing the Tokyo vloogs you was begging for makeup now when she' doing soemthing else you want the tokyo  vlogs back ???

I'm confused too. I thought people complained that they wanted to see more of HK etc. Granted, she could show more of HK and not just food, but I guess baby steps? At least she is trying! 

Posted (edited)

We are never satisfied xD

Edited by JennyInTokyo

Posted

Taylor has so much more potential than she realizes. Girl ain't half bad to look at and she has all of the resources to create better content, yet she can't find her motivation to bring on these new and improved videos...Why not a real makeup tutorial? A glam "Get Ready With Me" or something. She should think more about what to show on her channel. Not only her, but her subscribers would benefit from having a wider variety of content to view. You can do it Taylor! Just put your mind to it!

Posted (edited)

:alpacacrush:

Edited by DarkSavage

Posted

The video has 28 minutes. I really hope the title is not clickbait.

Posted

^ ah... beat me to it...

I just automatically sigh when i saw the title... its like she's reading here... *wink wink*

Posted

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't make sense out of that title. She's making it dramatic but all she does in this is show some sort of BTS of when she did those IG pics where she imitated a youtuber each day. The end is more interesting though because she talks about the dog shelter she went to awhile ago. (I guess the "need help" is actually related to that and not imitating others like one could think?)

Posted

It was mostly just a lot of random things honestly. I liked the part where she showed what she was cooking for dinner though, because she's always been a pretty okay cook.
I think it's also good that she's helping this charity.
However the vlog itself was just kind of all over the place and couldn't really keep me interested.

Posted

Can someone make a summary?

Just judging from the thumbnail, I already know it's clickbait. But what kinda bothers me more is the title, because man. It kinda feels like she's not taking people "needing help" seriously. I'm probably reaching here, but it just doesn't sit well with me when "needing help" is being used as clickbait. Especially when it was teasered as video that she cried over, "start moving forward" and "make a change". She was clearly clickbaiting at herself needing help and wanting to start over and that's annoying. Only adds to it if the charity part is in the second half of the video because a lot of people will get bored in the first half.

Posted

Wow, a three week delayed vlog, great content Taylor. This video has literally nothing to do with mental health or being other people.

Summary:

• The first 15 minutes is a mashup of all the days she Instagrammed as other YouTubers 
  • Taylor loves air conditioning
  • Their apartment still isn't ready, but she wants to make videos about decorating it 
  • Taylor puts in a clip where she gets recognized on the street
  • Taylor talks about how the foodie series is reeking havoc on her sodium intake and she tries to eat low calorie (but not actually trying to eat low calorie) at home because of it
  • Taylor talks about her skin issues, again
  • Finally at 15:30 Taylor says she's going to a dog shelter fundraiser and bringing Rosie along
  • She's going to help the shelter with their social media

What I took away from the video:

Taylor is amazing at the humble brag. Oh, here's a clip of someone who knows who I am and wants to take a picture with me. Oh, I can't wait to spend thousands of dollars to decorate my new apartment. 

I'm not sure why Taylor thought it would be a good idea to bring her purebred, $1,000 dog to a shelter full of abandoned and high-needs dogs? If Taylor really cared about helping this shelter she'd dial down on her constant spending for videos about other YouTubers and donate that money.

Posted

First of all, I love that she is using her platform, raising awareness and explaining why they need help there. 

But WHYYYYYY did she add those stupid bts clips of herself before the actual important part ??? It doesn't make any sense girl !! Ending the title with " (...) & Need Help" like as if the shelter was just an afterthought ?

Also, why did she say it would be important to her that we watch the whole video ? I'm just so confused by what was going on inside her head during her editing this whole video